𝖙wenty - 𝖋our

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"HEY LOVE, CAN I TALK TO you about something?" Amos asked, approaching the Gryffindor girls and lightly taking Lora's wrist in his hand.

Loralie looked up at him, "sure," she smiled, waving at the other three before being pulled away by Amos, "so what's up?"

Amos sighed, he really didn't want to do this but he knew he should before anything else happens, "I think we should break up," he told her, looking anywhere but at the blonde.

Lora furrowed her brows in confusion, "what?" She asked, placing her hand on his cheek and making him look down at her.

"We need to break up," he reiterated, closing his eyes so he didn't have to look at her.

"Where is this coming from?" She asked, "is it because of what James said the other day, I swear to Merlin I'm going to kill him if it is."

"No, what James said doesn't have anything to do with it," he told her, "well actually it does, but not in the way you're thinking," Amos corrected himself.

Lora furrowed her brows again, letting her hand on his cheek fall into his hand, "I'm so confused."

"I know that you and Sirius haven't been on the best terms since we got together, and I hate that I did that to your relationship," he told her, "but I see the way you look at him and it's not the same way you look at me,"

"Amos-"

"No it's okay," he cut her off, plastering a fake smile onto his face, "you look at him with so much love, like he's the entire world. And you only look at me as another student," he said, taking a huge breath in and letting it out before continuing, "and that's why you need to be with him."

"I don't want to be with him," lie, "I want to be with you," lie, "I love you," lie.

Amos tore her hands away from his face and looked down at her, "no you don't," he told her, "because if you did you wouldn't steal glances his way whenever we're together, you wouldn't pull away from me when you know he's watching, and you definitely wouldn't have acted the way you did that day."

Lora didn't know what to say or how to feel, so she stayed silent. He was doing what she had wanted to do two months ago but never got the chance to. He was letting her go.