𝖊ighteen

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

THE HOLLIDAYS WENT BY PAINFULLY SLOW after Loralie's parents had found the letter. She wasn't allowed out of the house, not allowed out of her room really.

When she left to get something to eat from the kitchen it was usually too early or too late for anyone to be awake, but if she did see her parents or Colleen she either turned around and went back to her room or payed no mind to them and their disapproving glares.

She kept to herself cooped up in her room, she couldn't even go back to the Potter's to get Stereo. So she locked herself in her room, with nothing to do but go mad which, after many conversations with herself in the mirror, she realized probably wasn't the best idea.

When the time arrived and Nathaniel came knocking on her door to rescue her from the dreadful mansion, Loralie couldn't have been more excited to see her twin brother.

Lora pushed herself up off the floor and launched herself into her brothers arms, hugging him tighter than she ever had before, "don't ever leave me alone here again," she mumbled into his chest.

Nathan wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her back, "I won't," Lora nodded against him and tightened her hold on her brother, if that was even possible, "we need to go though, so get your stuff."

Lora released him, smiling lightly for the fact that she would get to see more people, that she would get to see Stereo. It might sound odd but she truly did think that the cat could understand her, and she loved her for it.

She grabbed her trunk of clothes that never actually got unpacked and walked down the stairs after Nathan. Lora grabbed her twins hand, their parents holding into their prized Slytherin children and apperating into the train station.

Loralie took her chance to escape her wretched parents and sister, falling into the crowd of witches and wizards and making her way up to the train to find the compartment that usually housed the four Marauders.

Lora didn't see anyone there yet, so she put her trunk in the overhead and sat in one of the booths, kicking her feet up next to her.

She couldn't have been there more than two minutes, twiddling her thumbs, when she heard the sliding door rattle open. She looked up and saw Remus, a smile pulling onto her lips.