𝖙wenty

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ɪ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"MISS. PEVERELL," MINERVA MCGONAGALL ADDRESSED the girl loudly, effectively waking her up.

Lora looked up at her professor, resting her chin on her hands and giving her a lazy smile, "Minnie."

McGonagall sighed, but kept her eyes trained on the girl, "class is over, so if you would wake the others," she said, gesturing to Sirius, James, and Peter who were asleep too.

Lora sent the woman a tired thumbs up and stretched her arms out in front of her, yawning. She slowly packed her books into her bag and smacked the backs of the three boys with it as she walked by, waking them up.

"Wake up losers," she told them, slapping the back of James's neck just for good measure.

"What the hell Lora!" James yelled at her, rubbing his head where she had hit him.

"Hey," Lora started in defense, "don't say that in front of Minnie," she told him, running away when James started for her.

She hadn't been paying attention, but even if she had she still probably would have run into him. Lora fell, bringing the person she had run into down with her.

She groaned in pain, rolling off the student and clutching her side, "sorry," she mumbled through her pain.

"You're fine," the person chuckled, pushing himself up and reaching down to help her up, "but we gotta stop meeting like this."

"Amos," Lora breathed out, accepting his hand and letting him pull her up, "I'm sorry, about everything," she started, knowing it would have to be said at some point, "you're a great guy, it's just that-"

"Your parents aren't quite approving," he cut her off, finishing the sentence. Lora sighed again and nodded, "yeah, I got the letter," he told her, "but if you don't mind, I don't see your parents here, do you?"

Loralie nervously smiled at him, and he smiled back. And maybe, this could be her way of getting over her other crush on the person she would never have.

So her unsure smile turned into a small smirk as she took a step closer to him, placing her hands on his shoulders and taking him by surprise as she got up into her toes and pecked his lips, "they're nowhere in sight."