𝖙wenty - 𝖙wo

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ sᴏʙᴇʀ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"SO PEVERELL," SIRIUS STARTED, LEANING against Loralie's table and looking up at her, "come here often?" He asked her, a grin creeping onto his face.

Loralie smiled trying to hold back her laugh, "well it is Potions class, Black," she pointed out to the boy.

"And her brother is right here," Nathaniel said leaning into Sirius's view, a smirk spread on his lips.

Sirius's face fell in disappointment before his grin returned, "I'm not scared of you."

"Oh yeah?" Nathan asked in a playfully threatening tone. The two boys stood up, keeping their eyes on each other.

"I can smell the sexual tension," Marlene whisper shouted to Lora making the girl finally burst out laughing.

"I'm older, I could easily win," Sirius boasted, puffing his chest out then winked down at Loralie who was looking up at him.

"You're older by eleven days, it doesn't really count mate," Nathaniel told him, with a blank stare looking at the taller boy.

"Are you two going to talk all day or is something going to happen?" Lora finally asked, breaking the two boys eye contact to look at her, "because if not then I could really use some help with this Nate."

Nathaniel glared at Sirius one last time before sitting back on his stool and helping his sister finish the potion they were supposed to be working on, "talk to you later then, I guess princess," Sirius smiled at the blonde, lightly hitting the table with three fingers and walking back to his table he shared with the other three Marauders.

"Why was that so awkward between you two?" Nathan asked his twin, adding the snake fang into the cauldron.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean 'what do you mean?'" Nathaniel mocked, looking at his sister like she had just said the most stupid thing ever, "it was an awkward 'see you later' and you know it."

Marlene stopped stirring hers and Lily's potion, getting distracted listening to the Peverell twins' conversation, "it wasn't awkward, what are you on about?" Lora asked him again.