𝖊ight

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʜᴇᴀᴅsᴛᴏɴᴇs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴀᴡɴ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"OKAY, NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING to do on your date?" Loralie asked Remus popping the collar on his jacket.

"Be myself?" Remus asked her, unsure of what she was asking of him.

"Yes and no," she answered cryptically making Remus frown, "yes, be yourself but don't be awkward like you were yesterday," Lora clarified, messing up his hair then fixing it to look better.

"Okay, Lora stop," Remus said lightly smacking her hands away, "it's fine, my hair doesn't need to be fixed," he chuckled trying to back away from her outstretched arms to fix his hair more.

"Remy it needs to be fixed, just let me fix it," Lora said chasing him around the common room as though she were his mother.

"No, it's fine, I don't even care," he told her running out of the common room, Lora right on his heels.

"Remus John Lupin you get back here right now!" Lora exclaimed, following the boy into the great hall after almost falling down the stairs multiple times and running into several students.

"Too late now Lee!" He yelled, making his way to the Hufflepuff table after spotting the sunflower blonde girl, "hey, Rebecca," he smiled down at the girl, her smiling back at him, "ready to go?"

Rebecca quickly drank the rest of her pumpkin juice before using Remus's arm to stabilize herself while getting up, although giggling when she still managed to stumble, "yeah," she said, regaining her balance with Remus's help.

Loralie watched from the Gryffindor table, her thumb nail between her teeth and a smile pulling at the corners of her lips. She saw them walk out of the great hall laughing about something Rebecca said, no doubt.

Lora loves Remus, don't get her wrong, but the only time she laughed that hard because of him was when he freaked out after losing his chocolate bar in transfiguration.

"Lora?" Sirius called snapping his fingers in front of her face to shake the girl out of her thoughts.

"Hmm, yeah?"

"You kinda spaced out there for second," James told his cousin, throwing a piece of toast at her.

"Just thinking about what we're doing today," Loralie said, a small grin spreading onto her face as she took a bite of the toast, "James what the hell, this isn't buttered!"