𝖙wenty - 𝖘even

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"JUST TALK TO HER PADS," James encouraged his best mate, seeing the sullen look Sirius was sending his girlfriend.

Sirius shook his head and sighed, "it's not that easy Prongs," he said, turning back to his notes but still glancing at Loralie every few seconds.

"You love her, she loves you," James said, "apologize, kiss, and make up," he continued as if it were as easy as that.

Sirius crossed his arms over the desk he was sitting at and dropped his head into his arms, "you don't know what happened, it's not that easy, I wish it was but it's not," he moped.

"You're right," James said, "I don't know what happened, but I know my cousin," he continued, grabbing Sirius's shoulder and pulling him to sit back in his chair, "she has smiled more in the two months you have been together than she has the entirety of the year, she'll forgive you in a heartbeat if you would just apologize, mate."

Sirius looked at James for a second before looking over at where Lora was sitting on the other side of the room with Marlene. Lora looked away from where she was watching him talk with James when he turned to look at her, starting to forcibly laugh along with her best friend.

Sirius sighed once more and looked down from her once more. Why did he hesitate?

Lora felt his eyes drop from her and she looked over at him again. Why did she think she could change him for the better?

Marlene McKinnon jogged to catch up with her best friend, she had just confessed to Dorcas Meadows she liked her and walked away when Dorcas was stunned into silence and didn't say anything back.

She really needed her best friend, her sister, right now.

Loralie heard the fast and heavy thumps of Marlene chasing after her, slowing her pace and turning to walk backwards, "hey love," the Peverell greeted with a smile that immediately fell when she saw the distressed look on the girls face "what's up?" Lora asked, stopping in her place and wiping Marlene's cheeks free of tears.

"I took your shit advise and told Dorcas," Marlene said, taking a step and closing the gap between them with a hug, "she didn't say anything."