𝖙wenty - 𝖙hree

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ɪ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

WEEKS WENT BY WITH LORALIE AND SIRIUS not speaking a word to each other.

The Gryffindor boys were worried about the two. They tried everything to get their friends to say something as simple as "hi" to the other, but ultimately failing every single time.

Sirius didn't want to push her into talking to him, he knew the damage he had done and didn't want to make it worse. He just hoped that Marlene had told Lora he was sorry and prayed that she would forgive him.

The days were torture for him, seeing the blonde seemingly getting on fine without him. Snuggling close to Amos Diggory and laughing her head off with the girls.

He was happy that she was happy, he only wished that it was with him.

The Gryffindor girls were completely different, they constantly tried to make sure that their blonde friend wouldn't catch even a glimpse of the Black, afraid that she would shatter once again.

They knew that she was crying herself to sleep every night, how could they not when they were all within feet of her. Occasionally it would get to the point where even Marlene, ever the heavy sleeper, couldn't even get her eyes closed and so she would sleep in the bed with Lora in hopes she would calm down.

The Peverell hated that she was keeping the girls awake at night, but she knew that she couldn't go down to the common room, she couldn't face him and she knew he was always down there.

Her and Amos were doing great though. He had even told her that he loved her, it came as a shock at first and she couldn't say the words back, but she smiled at him which made him happy all the same.

She didn't know why she couldn't say the words back, she cared about him and she knew that. It was just whenever she tried to form the words, she couldn't.

Maybe it was because she had never felt love towards anyone except the one person she was no longer allowed to. Or because whenever she was preparing to say them, the one person she longed to say them too caught her eye and she no longer could.

But whatever it was, Loralie knew she would have to get over it eventually. And to avoid it, Lora spent her day with Remus and Rebecca, unintentionally third wheeling on their date Rebecca planned out.