𝖙hirty - 𝖋our

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

STEREO HAD BEEN WITH Loralie throughout the entirety of her Hogwarts years. She was only a kitten when she was adopted, putting her now at six years old but she still had her youthfulness in both looks and personality.

The two had gone through everything together. From being brand new to the school of magic, terrified of everything bigger then themselves, to now being known all around and by everyone. They had become a sort of staple among the students.

Almost everywhere you go there they are, Loralie Peverell and her cat Stereo. Many smiles at the girl and many, many pets and hugs to the cat.

But with all the good times comes at least a couple of the bad. Like Loralie being scolded by her parents over the Christmas holiday for getting sorted into Gryffindor, that was when Stereo learned that she didn't like loud noises. Or the time when 'Leeny' practically disowned the blonde in third year.

They went through it all, and they did it together.

So now, when Loralie is in the biggest predicament of her life, even bigger than last year when she was trying to decide between Amos and Sirius, Stereo vowed to herself to help the girl in anyway she could.

Loralie sat perched on the big red leather sofa, leaning against the arm with a tea in her one hand and a book in the other. Stereo sat curled up on her lap, her body facing the sparking fire, her big blue eyes closed, her small paws under her chin, and purring like an automobile motor at a stoplight.

Lora tried to read her book- it wasn't her book per say, it was Remus's and he said she should read it. The Outsiders, was open to page five, her thumb and pinky holding the covers from closing together.

She was trying, like seriously trying, to keep her focus and mind on the book, she didn't want to have to tell Remus that she didn't read it because in reality she had read the first page and a half, absorbed it, and read the other two and a half pages but couldn't process what was going on.

Her mind was on everything that happened in the short time she was actually at home that summer. All the abuse and the marriage, Merlin was the marriage on her mind.

It was constantly swimming around, reminding her that she wouldn't be able to be with the man she truly, deeply, honestly loved. Instead she would be forced into a marriage with a man she has barely known.