𝖊leven

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"HEY," Lily said, quickly drawing out the word as she saw the chalkboards Sirius, James, Peter, and Lora were wearing, "why do you have chalkboards around your necks?" She asked them.

"Were protesting the traditional student/teacher constructs and the unreasonable verbal requirements of school," Sirius hurriedly scribbled onto his chalkboard, then flipped it around to show the redhead.

Lily scoffed at the answer and turned to look at the blonde, "you too, Lora?" She asked her.

Loralie stopped picking up food and putting it onto her plate, she looked up at Lily and shrugged.

"God, give me the strength to not beat her up," Lily mumbled, looking up at the ceiling then dropping her head down so her forehead was in her hand.

Lora playfully glared at her red headed friend before waving goodbye to the four and walking with her plate to the hospital wing.

She pulled her wand out from the waistband of her skirt, using it to write "for Remus" on her chalk board. She would have used actual chalk but she didn't want to carry it around with her all the time.

Loralie made it to the hospital wing and opened the door giving Madam Pomfrey a closed lipped smile, handing the healer the plate of food then holding the chalkboard up.

Madam Pomfrey looked at the girl, confused for a second before she shook it off. She knew the boys Lora spent a lot of her time with and had learned not to ask questions, "thank you Ms. Peverell, I'll be sure to give it to him," the healer told her.

Lora smiled gratefully at the older witch. She waved to her and turned on her heals, leaving the hospital and going towards her first class of the day.

Transfiguration.

As Lora neared the classroom, she stopped her jogging and straightened out her hair before pushing the doors open.

"Today we are starting Vanishing Spells," McGonagall started, watching as Loralie walked into class only slightly late and took a seat next to Marlene.

"These are easier than Conjuring Spells, which you would not usually attempt until N.E.W.T. level, but they are still among the most difficult magic you will be tested on in your O.W.L.," she continued, looking the other way and seeing sock puppets in place of Sirius and James.