𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐶�...

By lost-in-the-80s

My Tumblr imagines. Axl Rose, Dave Mustaine, Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Steven Adler and more. More

INTRODUCTION
First Date - Duff McKagan
Patience - Izzy Stradlin
It's You pt.1 - Duff McKagan
It's You pt.2 - Duff McKagan
I've Never Seen You Here - Axl Rose
I Don't Wanna Lose You - Slash
Guns n Roses as Vampires AU
Halloween Date with GNR
The Hotel - Izzy Stradlin
Always? - Dave Mustaine
Why Do You Care - Izzy Stradlin
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
What's Going On? - Axl Rose
Bad at Following Rules - Duff McKagan
You're a Genius - Axl Rose
I Need You - Duff McKagan
Making a Good First Impression - Duff McKagan
Good Morning - Slash
Sleep Over - Slash
Am I Distracting You? - Axl Rose
Take a Break - Steven Adler
Pretty Please - Duff McKagan
Falling For You - Duff McKagan
Sorry, I'm Kinda Slow - Izzy Stradlin
A Hell of a Week - Duff McKagan
I'll Still Be With You - Axl Rose
Such a Tease - Izzy Stradlin
If I Die, I'm Killing You - Izzy Stradlin
Dance with me - modern Slash
Our Little Secret - Slash
Winter Memories pt 1 - Axl Rose
Ride My Thigh - Duff McKagan
Guitar Lessons - Dave Mustaine
I'll Help You Get Better - Axl Rose
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - Axl Rose
Winter Memories pt. 2 - Axl Rose
Buddy - Steven Adler
Sweet Revenge - Slash
Merry Christmas - Izzy Stradlin
New Year's Eve Date with GNR
Scotch Whisky and Fireworks - Slash
Champagne and Fireworks - Duff McKagan
City Of Angels - Axl Rose
Oops - Izzy Stradlin
Who Cares About Them? - Duff McKagan
Oops pt 2 - Izzy Stradlin
Axl dating a single parent would be like:
The Worst Birthday Ever - Steven Adler
I'll Take Care Of You - Izzy Stradlin
Best Prank Ever - Duff McKagan
It's So Easy - Axl Rose
Stressful Times - Axl Rose
Fake Date - Dave Mustaine
Thursday Night - Izzy Stradlin
I Missed You - Izzy Stradlin
Heaven in Hell - Axl Rose
Give Me A Chance - Slash
The Wedding - Izzy Stradlin

Spring Love - Izzy Stradlin

2.8K 55 17
By lost-in-the-80s

Pairing: Izzy Stradlin x reader

Words: 1,737k

Request: Hiiiiii. Same person from the excited ask 😅 I love the way you write and your blog is AWESOME 😭❤ Ok, maybe something about 1984-85 Izzy pre-GNR, a super sweet love story but also smutty because it's Izzy and he won't Straddle himself 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry for the bad joke. But yeah, THANK YOU ❤

Summary: Spring is the perfect time for a picnic with your boyfriend. Could it be that the heat you are feeling is because you are in California or for some other reason? (smut)

A/N: My first smut with Izzy!! Tell me if you guys liked it! :)

x

Just like every year, spring arrived, bringing the new birds, colors and flowers to the city, creating a lovely atmosphere.

Spring has always been one of the most romantic seasons, and this time, after a long while, you finally weren't alone.

Jeff, that's how you called him. He came out of nowhere, going to the record shop where you worked. His long black hair contrasting against his pale skin as he searched among tons of records.

You still could remember the way he stopped when he was about to pay you, looking straight into your eyes, blinking a few times and offering you a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Jeff."

He started coming frequently, sometimes he didn't even buy anything, saying that he just wanted to listen to some record, always starting some small talk with you.

One day he'd ask you about your favorite bands, the other he'd talk about the weather and sometimes he'd ask you which record you recommended.

After a few weeks, he decided to ask you out on a date. The two of you went to a cafe, spending some good hours talking about your lives and your dreams, and realizing that you had many things in common.

He started showing up every day when your shift was about to end, walking you home every night. Always wishing you good dreams before kissing your forehead.

You met his friends and started going to all his band's, Hollywood Rose, gigs. You still found it funny how all of them called him Izzy.

"Why am I the only one who calls you Jeff?" You questioned him one day.

"Honestly?... You dumbfounded me," he giggled. "Jeff was the first thing that I could think of."

"Do you want me to call you Izzy?"

"Nah, I like it when you call me Jeff. Kind of became our thing." He smiled while hugging you.,

And so the months went by, and day after day you saw yourself falling more and more for him.

You had been single for a good time before him, your last experience with a boyfriend had been rather complicated.

But things with him were different. They were simple. You didn't have to make a lot of effort, because he enjoyed the simple things, just like you.

"I love you." He said one day when he was walking you home. It came out so naturally, that you knew he meant it, and most importantly, you knew you felt the same way.

Even his friends recognized that you were a good pair, both quiet and reserved, with a love for 60s bands and road trips.

The thing you loved the most about being with him were the mornings. You'd wake up and find him making coffee in the kitchen. The two of you would sit there for a while, reading the newspaper and enjoying the other's presence.

With your and his work and his band, the two of you hardly ever had the chance to do something more romantic or planned. But today was different.

The two of you were together for six months today, and Izzy decided to make a surprise.

After a few hours in the car, you were still on the road. Rolling Stones was playing in the background as you sneaked your hand out of the window, feeling the wind meet your skin.

"We're almost there." He said, touching your thigh over your dress's fabric.

And he wasn't lying, about 10 minutes later you found yourself in a beautiful flower field on the top of a hill.

"Wow." You gasped, looking around you.

Yellow, orange and purple small flowers covered most of the grass, looking around, you could see the mountains filled with trees from afar.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Turning around you found him placing a blanket on the floor for the two of you to sit down.

"Yeah" You walked towards him.

"I'll be right back." He kissed your cheek going towards the car, parked a few meters afar from you.

Sitting on the blanket, you focused on the feeling of the sun against your skin, smiling when a warm breeze passed by you.

Izzy came back, a basket in his hand and a camera hanging on his neck.

"I brought us lunch." He sat in front of you, opening the basket.

He handed you a sandwich and a small bottle of juice, before taking one for himself too.

"It's not much-" he started.

"It's perfect, Jeff!" You smiled at him, taking a bite of your sandwich.

It truly was perfect. Because the food and the drink weren't important, to be here with him was important, and knowing that he had brought you here just to make you happy, made the moment perfect in your eyes.

"I love it here, Jeff." You laid your head on his lap, the two of you had just finished eating.

"I thought you would." He started playing with your hair, running his fingers through your locks, making you close your eyes.

"This could be our place, you know?" You said in a low voice.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." His voice was calm as he looked at the horizon.

"Really?" You got up, facing him.

"I mean, why not? It's peaceful, I would enjoy coming here more often, especially with you." He grinned.

You smiled at him, moving to sit on his lap, delicately pressing your lips against his.

Your kiss was sweet and soft, like the clouds on the sky, full of love and admiration.

His hands found their way among your hair while yours cupped his face.

You pulled away for oxygen and traced your fingers through his face, touching his lips delicately.

"I love you so much, Jeff."

"I love you, Y/N." He leaned in, evolving you in a still passionate, but hotter kiss.

One of his hands ran down your back, gripping your waist and pulling you even closer to him.

His lips left yours, moving towards your jaw and finally stopping on your neck, prepping wet kisses all over its extension, making you gasp.

He knew your neck was your weak spot.

Izzy moved one of his hands to your right breast, squeezing it over the fabric, smirking when he noticed you weren't wearing a bra.

"Jeff, we're in public." You managed to say.

He moved his head away from your neck. "Look around, Y/N, there's nobody here. Just you and I."

You looked around, he was right, you were in a remote place. Looking back at him, you kissed his lips, your hands going to his hair.

His hands gripped your dress, pulling it upwards, and with a little bit of your help, he removed the fabric completely from you. Staring at you with his now dilated pupils.

"So pretty." He mumbled before moving his lips to your breasts, taking his time on each one of them, making small moans leave your mouth.

"Jeff," you whispered his name, starting to move your hips against his now forming bulge, straddling him.

A small moan left his lips and he looked back into your eyes, both his hands gripped your waist, while he moved you, laying you on the blanket.

He started a trail of kisses on your neck, stopping at the hem of your panties, removing the piece slowly, while keeping his gaze fixed on yours.

He slowly licked your folds, his tongue finding your clit and starting to apply slow circular movements on it.

"Oh, fuck." You gasped, your right hand finding his hair, tugging at it.

He started applying more pressure in faster movements, causing your back to arch as a series of curses and moans left your mouth.

"Jeff... please" You pleaded for more.

Getting up, he quickly removed his white button shirt and his black denim pants along with his underwear, kneeling in front of you.

Using his member to collect some of your juices, he entered you slowly, biting his bottom lip to hold a moan.

You closed your eyes, feeling one of his hands find your waist before feeling his hot breath against your face.

Looking back at him, he was leaning over you, his face a few inches away from yours as his other hand was pressed beside your head for support.

"Ready?"

You nodded and he kissed you again, starting to move his hips, creating a calm and passionate rhythm.

After a few minutes, the two of you parted your lips and Izzy kept his gaze fixed on yours, making you get even more turned on.

"Jeff," you moaned his name "faster please." The words came out as a whisper.

"Gotcha, baby." He quickened his pace, hitting your G spot with precision and strength, making a loud moan leave your lips.

"Fuck." He groaned, moving one of his hands to your clit, stimulating you.

"Oh... My... God" You breathed out, your eyes closing as your pleasure took ahold of all your senses.

"Cum to me, princess." He whispered in your ear, biting your earlobe.

The words making your walls start to clench around him, causing an animalistic growl to leave his throat.

"Jeff" You cried out his name.

"I know you're close, baby, cum to me." He groaned, quickening his pace even more.

A wave of pleasure ran down your body, your eyes rolled back and your legs started shaking as your orgasm hit you.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Izzy growled reaching his own climax. Jets of his sperm filling you as your panting breaths covered the atmosphere.

"Don't move." He removed himself from you slowly, causing you to whine at the sensibility.

He stretched his arm, taking the polaroid camera with him. "I wanna take a pic of you like this."

"Why?" You asked in a whisper, still trying to catch your breath.

"One day, I'll go on tour, and I'll need this"

You stopped, allowing him to take the picture, staring straight inside its lens.

The camera started printing the photo and Izzy moved it up and down quickly while he collapsed, laying beside you.

"Now, every time I see this, I'll remember this moment." He showed you the pic, where your face and your boobs could be seen.

"You're weird." You said giggling. "But fortunately, I love you." You moved to your side, laying your head on his chest.

"I love you too, baby girl." He kissed the top of your head before wrapping his arms around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 4.6K 53
miscellaneous one shots about you and the bad boys of the sunset strip requests are closed! highest ranking: #1 in gnr
47.6K 1.1K 10
- Mini series - Finished - Guns n Roses hires a new tour assistant, but nobody thought that Duff would fall for her. (Duff McKagan x reader)
1.7K 56 27
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. DISCONTINUED.. for now. 𝐴 𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. _____________________________ "𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 �...
47.7K 2K 26
❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. ❞ 𝐈n which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...