TAQ | vk βœ”οΈ

Oleh fairylocall

THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you... Lebih Banyak

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[The Alpha's Queen]

[33]

23.4K 1.3K 767
Oleh fairylocall

33| perfume

KIM TAEHYUNG

I was so nervous I didn't know what to do anymore. Fingers fiddling, teething chewing on my poor bottom lip, and eyes going everywhere when they're supposed to be closed.

It's nighttime at the moment. When I came back from Eunbi she told me to take some rest and sleep because we have to be fit tonight. But I couldn't sleep at all.

I told Yerin the plan, a way we can escape, and also that Eunbi told us to sleep.

Yerin fell asleep not much longer after it, not at all affected by this all, but I was wide awake. I never experienced anything like this, being locked away in a basement with hunters and a vampire.

I was nearly dying from stress and nerves. Mind thinking about all the "what if's" you can think of, all of them having a negative outcome.

Our plan is quite dangerous. Mine wasn't, but Eunbi told me it had to be like this otherwise it wouldn't affect the hunters. I'm scared. Scared for what we're using to get freedom, but also for if it goes wrong. I shouldn't be so negative but I just can't help it. V tries to comfort me, but it just doesn't work out in my head and it left me restless for surely 5 hours long.

I look up when I hear the sound of movements. "Hey, puppy. Are you awake?" Yerin's soft voice asks and I answer by sitting up and nod. I know it's very dark, but I also know Yerin is a vampire and they can see much better in the dark than we werewolves can.

"The plan's gonna start in a bit", Yerin says. "How you know that?" I ask softly, yawning cause I'm actually kinda tired. "I can sense it. Hear that Eunbi woman move around", Yerin says and I frown as I try to listen too and you indeed hear someone move around. It's just weird she knows so sure it's Eunbi but that must be a vampire thing I don't understand.

But she was right all along as guards start running upstairs, screams fill my ears and the smell of smoke awfully fat comes our way. "Eunbi can be here at second now", Yerin says, pulling on the cell doors a bit. I grab it bars and pull as hard as I can, making them bend away from each other a little bit.

"Okay okay, the puppy is strong", Yerin says and I blush as I move over to hers. "Why isn't Eunbi here yet and the fire almost?" I ask a bit in panic, thinking about one of my thought from before where the same happened and we died...

"She's in trouble herself, puppy. Come we're gonna help her", Yerin says and grabs my hand. The next thing I know, we're in front of a door. "Did you just teleport?" I ask with widen eyes. "No I ran", she giggles and I blush embarrassed.

Yerin bangs her fist on the door, just to get some back and a muffled "the door fell in its lock." "We need to help her!" I exclaim scared, pulling my shirt over my mouth because the smoke gets too thick and it becomes harder to breathe.

Yerin looks around but ends up getting a pin from her hair, crouching down and picking the lock. "I've seen this in movies, I hope the movies don't lie", Yerin says and starts getting more panicked.

"Eunbi, is there a window?!" I yell. "Yes but it's really high, I don't know if I can get there!" she yells back. "Try it please", Yerin yells back and we hear her run away.

"Need help?"

We look behind us and feel my heart stop beating. What does he do here?

Yerin nods her head quickly and before we know, Bogum kicked in the door. Eunbi runs out of it, out of breath. We immediately walk out of the burning building and quickly towards where the hunters aren't.

"Dude, thanks!" Yerin exclaims as she's still out of breath. "Yea I came to help Tae, but it's never wrong to help out another wolf. You're a vampire I noticed?" Bogum says, starting a casual conversation with Yerin as I'm standing there dying from fear.

"Tae, you have to go with him?" Yerin asks and I look up, wanting to shake my head, but Bogum gives me a warning look. A whole different look he gave the other girls. I nod softly. "I'm sorry Eunbi, I can't take you with me", I say softly.

"That's okay. I'll bring him to Alpha jeon's pack as I go there to terrorize my brother", Yerin smiles and I nod softly, smiling little and fake, but I can't show them something's wrong.

"Now come on, babe. Let's go", Bogum smiles and wraps his arm around my waist as he waves little to the girls and drags me along. I look back at the girls once before lowering my head and fearing what will come next.

JUNG YERIN

"I don't trust him." "He's no good." I look at the Alpha girl, Eunbi, and nod as we had the same thoughts. "You saw Taehyung? He looked... afraid?" I mumble unsure. "I could smell his distress. It was there already when I was locked but once that guy showed up it just got so bad it overwhelmed me", Eunbi says.

I believe her. She just randomly walked away from us three to lean against a tree with her back towards us. As if she was getting unwell.

"We should go after them", Eunbi says with a sigh. "We should... but won't they notice?" I ask her. She sighs and nods her head. "Yes. They'll smell us, of course", she grumbles. "If only we had some moonflower parfum."

It brought me to an idea. I was around here in the first place to visit Jung Eunha, a great friend of mine who's a druid. She must have some moonflower perfume for us.

"I know someone who might have it. But we gotta be quick", I say. "Yes we do, I might be able to trace the smell in like 10 hours, but it'll be hard", Eunbi explains. "So long?" I ask surprised and she nods. "Taehyung is an Omega. Their sent will stay even longer but by then it's so faded out that it's hardly traceable. Idk where it goes then", Eunbi says and I nod understanding as I reach out my hand.

"I guess we gotta run then", I smirk and she frowns as she takes my hand. I start running, using just 15 minutes to arrive there where we have to be. When I stop running, Eunbi immediately let go of my hand.

"Don't ever do that again!" she yells startled. I laugh out loud as she's trying to recover from the shock. "Where did you bring me in the first place? It's just another part of the forest. You're not going to kill me aren't you?" she rants and looks at me suspiciously. I giggle and shake my head as I tell her to follow. I walk over the border, a little village appearing as we stepped into some sort of bubble that protects the people here from danger.

"Wow", Eunbi sighs out amazed. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I chuckle, amused by the girl's reaction. Eunbi nods. "I have a friend here, she's a druid and I'm sure she has some moonflower perfume for us", I smile and see the girl nod a bit hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" I ask as we walk through the village, people coming out of their houses and watching us walk by. "Well... I'm not so super loved by druids", Eunbi whispers, looking around a bit anxious.

I frown and grab her hand. "It'll be okay, babe", I giggle out and bop her nose, dragging her with me towards one particular house and smiling at some familiar faces. I didn't hear Eunbi anymore but could sense she's off. When I looked at her I see a red blush on her cheeks, making me giggle a bit more.

I knock on the door of Eunha's house and bot much later the door opens. A small girl walks insight, head tilting upwards and beautiful green eyes meeting with ours.

"Yerin! You're finally here!" she exclaims happily and then looks at Eunbi. "Hwang Eunbi... what are you doing here?" she says, not sounding as excited any more and more alert than welcoming. "She's here with me", I say quickly, pulling her closer to me.

Eunha looks my way and frowns a bit surprised. "I always thought you have weird taste. Anyway, come in", she says and goes back in. I make eye contact with a red-headed, ashamed wolf and frown a bit. Why do they dislike Eunbi?

"Why are you here, Yerin?" Eunha asks as we sit down at her table. "We have a problem. A big one. And we just now got another one", I say. Eunha looks at me, telling me to go on without using words as she gives us something to drink.

"We're getting attacked by shapeshifters", I say and Eunha stops pouring the tea into the cups, looking up slowly and with anger in her eyes.

"She's busy again?!" she asks angry and puts down the pot with force. "Who?" I look at Eunbi a bit confused to see her look down sadly.

"Choi Yuju! The girl who tried to kill me and my family. The girl who escaped by her help", Eunha says and points towards Eunbi.

Hey !!
A longer chapter cause I felt like writing in some other's pov. I like to make this story long, I hope you guys have the same opinion!

Also, I want to make a Q&A for this story. So I'll write down the characters and please write some interesting funny questions by their names.

-Jeon Jeongguk

-Kim Taehyung

-Park Jimin

-Jeon Seokjin

-Min Yoongi

-Kim Namjoon

-Jung Hoseok

-Jung Yerin

-Hwang Eunbi

-Jung Eunha

-Kim Sojung

-Kim Yewon

-Choi Yuna (Jimin's and Taehyung's friend)

-Choi Yuju (Jeongguk's mate)

-Jeongguk's parents

-Taehyung's parents

-Bogum

-Others

-The author (about my works or just my life)

Hope you guys have nice questions uwu :)

xx Allyly

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.6K 2.2K 5
In which, Omega Kim Taehyung's mate found him at the right time and learns to love him. ______ dedicated to my readersβ™‘ ______ STARTED: July 24, 2021...
169K 5.6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.4M 64.6K 52
Who would've thought the big bad alpha could be that submissive. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie
504K 23.2K 47
I hope you never remember me. I'll be forced to walk away if you do-Taehyung. *This is a bottom Tae book but there are parts that may not look like...