{Strawberry Tea} ✔️

Da Mentally_Not_Ok

(Use to be called I Can Treat You Better!!! There was a name change) Harry finds Ginny his girlfriend cheati... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Happy late birthday
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 60!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Imporant!
Q/A and shout outs
⚠️Chapter 77 (Smut)⚠️
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Announcement
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Not an update
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Question?
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
{Strawberry Tea Memes}
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 160 (unedited)
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
{Strawberry Tea Memes}
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Notice/Sequel

Chapter 114

1.4K 59 105
Da Mentally_Not_Ok

Atlas (1 year)
Ivy, Iris, and Asher (9 weeks)

Draco's POV

  "Shouldn't you be with your friends?" I ask Willow, putting a potions book back onto the shelf. She lets out a small "tch" and hops onto my desk crossing her legs.
  "What? It's your only break" I ask walking over to my desk.  "You think I have friends? I am an independent woman!" She cheers flipping her hair to the side.
  I chuckle at her antics as I attempt to straighten up my desk area. "I'm too good for this world anyway" she continues, now laying on my desk. "How? All you ever do is nap?" I ask jokingly and she sits up glaring at me. 
  "Excuse me I'm napping for the good of the people. For all those people out there that desperately need a nap... I nap for them!" She sighs dramatically wiping a fake tear from her eye.
  "And people call me dramatic" I mumble apparently not quiet enough as she lets out a hurt scoff.  I pat her head and she rolls her eyes at me a smile still evident on her face.
   "So why are you really here," I ask running my hand over my now clean desk. She looks at me with curious eyes before hopping off the desk.  "What do you mean," Willow asks picking up a mini-moving picture of Harry, Atlas, and me.
  I smile at the picture of Harry spinning Atlas around before walking over to me and leaning into my side. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and kiss his head, Atlas smiling between us.  The picture starts over again and I shake my head out of the trance.
   "You choose to hang out with me... I mean I know I'm amazing, but yeah you chose me over being in your room... sleeping... something is definitely wrong" I start to realize how dire this situation must be. 
  I touch her forehead to make sure she isn't overheating.  Willow scrunches her nose up flicking my hand away.  "I'm fine there's just.... aboythatapparentlywantstoaskmeout" she mumbles really fast like a whisper and I can't quite understand what she's saying.
  "Woah what?" I ask again as her eyes dart to the other side of the room.  "A boy wants to ask me out" she mumbles again but more clearly. I blink rapidly trying to understand it.
  "Who's this boy I just want to talk," I ask rolling up my one sleeve. Her face drops as she scrambles to get in front of me. I continued walking pushing her with me. "I'll tell you if you don't do anything" she shouts her face red.
Wait, is she blushing! Does she like him back... I'm killing him.  "Sure" I reply calmly stopping in the doorway.  "His name is Lennon... Scree he is a 3rd year Ravenclaw like me" she whispers playing with the end of her skirt.
   "Haha, what's the easiest way to expel a student," I ask rhetorically while sliding past her.  She jumps for me and misses as I rush out of the room... Lennon... Lennon... "Merlin why don't I make an attempt to memorize my student's faces" I lecture myself still speed walking away from the crazy lunatic known as Willow chasing after me.
   I quicken my pace only to stop when I hear somebody shout Willows's name.  "Hey Willow" the voice speaks again. I turn on my heel quickly to see Willow's now red and surprised face.
   "Lennon you might want to leave" she looks over to me before looking back to this git "like now" she continues.  I laugh making my way over to him. He looks like a fuck boy... I don't like... not at all. I get closer and the view doesn't get better... why are his lips like that...

   I make my way to the two calmly stopping in front of them.  Willow face palms and Lennon's eyes go wide "I'm expelling you after I kill you" I bud in staying calm... I'm calm.
   "Oh well might as well ask you out when I'm alive then... right Willow!?" He laughs as her eyes go wide her face redder than before. I growl before lunging for the kid.  I know I told Harry not to attack students but there are exceptions to those rules.
   "Come back here you slimy bastard" I shout through the halls. Chasing after the petrified kid "HELP" he screams over and over again as kids jump out of the way.  I chuckle to myself as I get closer to the kid. 
Just as I was about to grab him I'm stopped by someone grabbing my collar pulling me back.  I gag getting choked out, I turn to see McGonagall "oh hello professor" I greet her politely like I hadn't just been attempting to commit a murder.
  She smiles cocking her head to the side "Scree come over here please" she smiles as the boy walks over his head down. He walks past me and I flinch at him making Mcgonall hit me on the back of the head, the kid jumps backward... Worth it.
   She starts walking back to my class still dragging me.  I spot Willow tiptoeing away and once we make eye contact she uses a random student hiding behind them.  Basically using them as a shield. The student lets out a distressed shout and McGonagall clicks her tongue "Ms. While you too" she shouts pointing to my room door.
  She lets go of me and I trudge into my room a shaking Lennon following behind me.  I laugh at his scared state as Willow joins our little line with a not very happy face.
   "Mr. Malfoy why are you chasing students!" McGonagall shouts with bewilderment after closing my door. I cringe and scratch the back of my neck nervously. I then realize why I was chasing the git and all my nerves are gone.  "He was asking her out" I whine turning to glare at the kid.
  "Don't you think that chasing him is a bit... too much" she sighs dropping her head into her hands.  "A bit too much!  Are you serious I was going easy on the kid" I shout throwing my hands in the air.
  "Lennon you may leave" McGonagall dismissed the kid as he scurried out of my room... even though his next class is mine anyways.  I chuckle thinking about it.
"Mr. Malfoy calm down it's obvious that Ms. Willow-" she begins lecturing me but is cut off by Willow waving her hands around frantically. "Sorry for troubling you, professor! I'll tell him you just head off to lunch" she laughs a scared expression on her face as I look between the two confused.
McGonagall chuckles and flicks her wrist up "well then... good luck dear" she says to the girl before leaving my room. I let out a breath of relief and lean on to my desk "5 minutes then I'm finding that kid" I grumble as Willow groans angrily.
"I don't like him" she blurts out and I stand my mood lifted entirely. "Really!" I shout ready to celebrate. She nods her head "then why were you blushing?" I ask still suspicious. She gives me a death stare and slouches onto my desk.
"I was embarrassed you idiot" she barks back crossing her arms with a flushed face again. "So you really don't like him" I pry nudging her with my elbow. "I don't like him," she says calmly before heading for the door probably going to lunch.
She places her hand on the doorknob and chuckles evilly "but his older sister is pretty cute" she adds before bolting out the door. "What- fuck- How much older!" I shout to an empty room... I pound my fist on my desk "I need backup"

* the next day

   I paced back and forth in my room during my break, waiting. The door flies open and my backup had finally arrived! "Rowan thank Merlin you're finally here!" I celebrate hugging him.
"Is what you said in the letter true?" he asks quickly shutting the door I nod my head and he growls. "I say we just exterminate every child here" he adds and I nod my head agreeing "you're a genius" I compliment him as he smiles proudly.
"What's that," I ask pointing to the can in his hand he chuckles holding it up. "Bug... spray?" I question him and he turns it around. A big yellow stick note read Neville Spray "I spray him with it if he is by Aspen too long" he whispers like he's telling me a secret.
I laugh maniacally and grab a sticky note off of my desk and a quill getting ready to write my own note. "And Twat spray... I like it" Rowan snickers rubbing his hands together as I place the sticky note underneath the other one.
We both walk out the door Rowan grabbing a broom from the corner and me with the Neville slash Twat spray.

*

"They were spraying kids with this" McGonagall sighs handing the spray to my loving boyfriend who loves me so much. Rowan and I were both on the ground with our legs crossed like two kids in timeout. We smile meekly at each other.
McGonagall had called Harry to come yell at me and Aspen was on her way soon. Harry readjusted Atlas on his hip and turned the can towards me. "Harry.... baby please you know I love you" I spit out before he begins spraying me with it.
I think some got in my mouth I turn the other way wiping my face and tongue before looking back to him. Atlas began laughing and pointing at me as Rowan held in a chuckle.
"What was that for," I ask with a pout. Harry chuckles "it said twat spray and I sprayed the nearest twat" he laughs handing the bottle back to a surprised McGonagall. "Oh my" She put a hand to her mouth, but that was all she said before Harry turned back around to leave.
"I'll see you at home don't be late" he shouts walking down the hall. I look to Rowan with terrified eyes "what" he questions me and I slouch down "when he says that it means I'm either getting laid or I'm gonna get severely punished... I doubt it's the first one" I sob into my hands.
McGonagall practically spits everywhere as she tried to hold in a laugh and stay professional. "Good luck mate," Rowan says his voice full of sympathy as he pats my shoulder.
"ROWAN THEODORE WHILE" Aspen shouts storming down the hall her body radiating a dark aura.
"Well shit"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

65.7K 1.8K 35
After being married for 20 years, Harry Potter finally admits to Ginny and himself what he's always sort of known: he's gay. He starts to see Draco i...
722K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
2.6K 69 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
73.4K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...