COMPLETED✔️Love from the ocea...

By rubiariana

Highest Ranking: #1 in Pheromones #1 in merman #44 in coming-out Jackie is a rare merman that is looking fo... More

1. [Edited]
2. [Edited]
3.[Edited]
4. [Edited]
5. [Edited]
6. [Edited]
7. [Edited]
8.[Edited]
9. [Edited]
10.[Edited]
11. [Edited]
12.[Edited]
13.[Edited]
14.[Edited]
15.[Edited]
16. [Edited]
17.[Edited]
18. [Edited]
19. [Edited]
20.[Edited]
21.[Edited]
22.[Edited]
23.[Edited]
24.[Edited]
25.[Edited]
26.[Edited]
27.[Edited]
28.[Edited]
29.[Edited]
30.[Edited]
31.[Edited]
Extra-1[Edited]
Extra-2[Edited]
Extra-3.[Edited]
Extra-4[Edited]
Extra-5[Edited]
Extra-6 [Edited]
Thank you!!
Announcement!!
Memes!. :D

Characters

2K 59 23
By rubiariana

WARNING: PROCEEDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Following are the images of how I imagined some of the 'Love from the ocean' Characters to be . If you have imagined them as someone already, then that's already good, you don't need to change your imagination :).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1) ⭐Jackie

(drawing the freckles took a hella time, also I wanted his skin to be a little dark, but I am new on the art site so I wasn't able to do that *sigh*)

2.⭐ Ryan

(As mention in the story he don't have that extraordinary features, or look like a romance novel male lead....and I think I am kinda successful in making him ordinary?....idk tbh XD)

3. ⭐Ariana ⭐

(idk about this one too, I wanted to give her a bratty look)

4. ⭐Lilly ⭐

(honestly I am happy with this one, she looks playful and friendly, just like her character in the story)

5.⭐ Selena

(What are your thoughts on her, she is beautiful tho)

6. ⭐Rose

(I wanted to make her hella sexy lol..but idk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.1K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
17.4K 785 28
A baby merman was found in the shore by a couple who never had a chance to have baby, once upon a time. They raise the kid with all the love they cou...
1.5K 108 27
I am, in fact rewriting this soon lolz (ManxMan) The royal house of the mermaids has fallen to hard times, with the still recent death of their queen...
593K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...