When The World Stops | Comple...

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

When Spencer Reid approaches the reader about the BDSM lifestyle, you're surprised at first. You promise that... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Something Special
Chapter 2: Negotiations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Explorations
Chapter 6: Bagels
Chapter 7: Best Friends
Chapter 8: Back at the Office
Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime
Chapter 10: New Cases
Chapter 11: New Words
Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Case Work
Chapter 15: Not Your Princess
Chapter 16: Lost
Chapter 17: Reunions
Chapter 18: Reparations
Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends
Chapter 20: Primal
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Shopping for Love
Chapter 24: This Is The Job
Chapter 25: The Risks
Chapter 26: New Beginnings
Chapter 27: Dresses and Dreams
Chapter 28: Strangulation
Chapter 29: T Minus 1 Month
Chapter 30: T Minus 1 Week
Chapter 31: The Wedding
Chapter 32: Honeymoon Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Honeymoon Pt. 3
Chapter 35: Home Again
Chapter 36: New People
Chapter 37: Relaxation
Chapter 38: Punishment
Chapter 39: New Conversations
Chapter 40: Shots Fired
Chapter 41: New Rules
Chapter 42: The Bet
Chapter 43: You Can Take It
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Past Problems, Present Cases, Future Hopes
Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas
Chapter 47: The Next Generation
Chapter 48: Three Months
Chapter 49: New Additions
Chapter 50: The Second Party
Chapter 51: Relaxation
Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia
Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia
Chapter 54: Grandson of Sam
Chapter 55: A Bad Situation
Chapter 56: Do Whatever You Need To
Chapter 57: Before The Gunshot
Chapter 58: What She Needed To Do (Spencer Reid's POV)
Chapter 59: My Sweet Little Prince
Chapter 60: Tease
Chapter 61: Daddy
Chapter 62: The Time After
Chapter 63: What Do I Do Now
Chapter 64: Welcome Home
Chapter 65: New Beginnings
Chapter 66: Panic
Chapter 67: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 68: Private Dance
Chapter 69: Simulation
Chapter 71: Family
Chapter 72: Epilogue

Chapter 70: Submission

1.9K 52 11
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

"Remind me, what are your safewords?" Spencer asked, one finger under my chin making me look up at him.

"Red or kiwi for stop, yellow for check in." I answered confidently.

"Good." Spencer smiled at me, then picked up a blindfold and knelt in front of me. "Can I put this on?"

I nodded. "Yes, Sir."

He gently pulled it over my head, hand trailing down my cheek, then wrapping around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I gasped a little before relaxing into him.

"Spread your legs, hands behind your back." I heard him move away.

I obeyed, shifting to spread my legs as far as I could, pushing my shoulders back to present, clasping my hands. I waited, focusing on my breathing.

I'm safe.

I heard him walk back. "Such a good slut for me."

I smiled at the praise. I heard him move behind me, felt his hands on my arms. He pulled me closer to him, wrapping one hand around my neck to pull me against him.

"My little pet." He growled. "So good for me."

I smiled and relaxed. My skin pressed against his, I could feel his warmth, his breath against my neck. His other hand ran down my hips and between my legs, barely brushing my clit. I gasped and bucked forward, then relaxed again.

"There you go, let me pleasure you." Spencer praised.

I'm letting Spencer do this. I'm in control.

I heard some movement, then the hum of a vibrator. I tensed in anticipation, moaning when Spencer put it against my clit.

"Good, don't hold back." Spencer's hand tightened a little around my throat.

I whined and moaned, grinding forward. "Fuck, Sir." I was fighting to keep my thighs spread, hands clenching in pleasure.

Spencer's hand left my throat and pulled my hair back, allowing him to mark my neck. I knew the marks he left would be dark and not easy to hide; I didn't care.

"You're feeling this pleasure because I'm letting you," Spencer growled in my ear. "Understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" I gasped, unable to stop myself from grinding forward. "Fuck, it feels so good."

"You better ask before you cum, slut."

I nodded desperately. "Fuck, please, Sir, please let me cum. You're making me feel so good, please let me feel good for you, please."

He pulled the vibrator away from me.

"No, please," I whined, "Please, Sir."

"Color?"

"Green, please, please let me cum for you." I groaned.

He put the vibrator against my clit again, and I knew I was close to my orgasm again.

"Please, Sir, please, let me cum," I was grinding forward against the toy, "Oh, fuck, please, Sir."

Spencer leaned forward, biting my ear, voice deep in my ear. "Cum for me."

I almost screamed in pleasure, moaning, unable to even form words. My hips bucked up against the vibrator, body pushing back against Spencer as I moaned. As I slowly came down from the orgasm, muscles twitching with pleasure, breath heavy. I heard Spencer turn the vibrator off and shift, allowing him to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him back between breaths.

"Color?" He asked.

"Green."

I heard him shift again, felt him wrap his arms around me. "Wrap your legs around me, pet, hold on."

I immediately obeyed. I felt him lift me up, pulling me close to him. He placed me down on the bed, allowing me to relax against the soft sheets. I felt Spencer get onto the bed, settling between my legs. Before I could say anything, I felt Spencer's tongue at my clit, his breath hot against my pussy.

"Such a pretty little hole for me to use," Spencer circled by clit with his tongue between words. "I can see how much you want me."

"Spence- Sir, please," I gasped, fingers digging into the sheets. "Please make me feel good."

"Have you earned it?" He asked teasingly. "Do you think you deserve to be pleasured by me?"

Oh, you want to play that game?

Spencer hadn't bound my hands, so I reached up and pulled my blindfold off, sitting up, meeting his eyes. I pulled his hair lightly, making him look at me.

"You're going to pleasure me because I say so." I growled.

I saw the flash of submission in his eyes, but he also knew I wanted a challenge. I wanted to know I was in control.

"Did I tell you to take that off?" He asked, matching my tone. "Did you ask permission?"

I smiled and leaned forward, shifting so I was above him. "I don't need to, my little whore."

He picked me up and turned so I was under him, his knees on either side of my hips, his hands next to my shoulders. "Who's the whore here?"

I put one hand on the back of his neck, pulling him close to me. "Just because you're on top doesn't mean you're in charge. You're still mine." As I said that, I was slowly pulling one leg out from under him, slowly moving it around his hips until my heel was on the small of his back. Before he could react, I pushed down, shoving his hips against me. "You're my submissive, and you'll do what I say."

I saw the flash in his eyes and the shift in body language; the change to his submissive side. "Yes, Mistress." He whispered.

I'm in control.

"Good." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "Now, you're going to fuck me, because I want you to. You're going to pleasure me until I am satisfied, and I don't care whether you cum or not."

"Yes, Mistress."

I moved to lean against the headboard and spread my legs. Spencer immediately followed, stroking himself a little before looking up at me for permission.

I nodded. "Go on, fuck me like the little slut you are."

Spencer slowly pushed in, gasping at the feeling, trying to control himself from thrusting all the way in. Once he was all the way in, hips flush against mine, he looked up at me. I smiled and nodded, silently giving him permission to move. He braced his hands on either side of my head, thrusting quickly, desperately. His deep moans mixed with my higher noises. I pulled him towards me, kissing and gasping in pleasure.

"Mine," I moaned, "My little whore, so good for me. Making me feel so good."

"Mistress feels good because of me?" He asked.

Spencer wants to help me.

I nodded. "So- ah, fuck, so good." I wrapped my legs around him, allowing him to thrust deeper.

"Mistress, I want to cum, please." Spencer whined, "Please."

I pulled Spencer into a kiss, "Cum with me, pet."

Spencer buried his head in my neck, moaning, thrusting a few more times before stilling inside me. I came as I felt him release, clenching around him, legs shaking. We stayed like that for a few seconds, both breathing heavily.

"Fuck," I whispered.

Spencer moved his hands away from the headboard and moved away, pulling out as he did. "That's one way to put it."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "Thank you."

"Of course," he kissed me and pulled me into a hug. "That was fun."

"It really helped, just... knowing I can be safe in either situation. That you're watching out for me either way." I cuddled against his chest. "You make me feel safe, Spence."

"You're always safe with me." He promised.

***

I woke up to Spencer kissing down my chest, hands trailing gently down my sides. He looked up as my breath quickened and I groaned a little, stretching.

"Good morning, ma'am," he smiled, moving up to kiss me. "Did you sleep well?"

I hummed happily. "You tired me out last night, I slept like a rock."

"No nightmares?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, I don't even remember any of my dreams." I kissed him again. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Spencer pulled me close to him, allowing me to push my butt against him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, wiggling my ass against him. "You should continue what you were doing before I woke up."

"Is that an order?" He teased, one hand running over my collarbone.

I turned to face him, "I just want to be with you, forget our dynamic."

Spencer smiled and kissed me, "Of course, my love."

He pulled me onto his lap, deepening our kiss. I smiled and ground forward against him, cupping his cheek with one hand, my thumb running over his cheekbone.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, pressing my forehead against his.

Spencer leaned back, allowing him to kiss down my chest. "That's you, darling."

"You too," I pouted, kissing him again.

"Fine." He pulled me closer, "As long as you are too."

I kissed him again as I reached down to stroke him, rubbing the head with my thumb, making Spencer whine against my lips.

"I thought we were ignoring the dynamic," he groaned. "This isn't fair."

"I didn't say I'd play fair," I smiled, but stopped teasing him.

"I want to fuck you," Spencer whispered against my lips. "I want to be inside you."

I shifted up and lowered myself onto his cock, enjoying his moans of pleasure. I kissed him as I settled down, clenching and grinding against him.

"You're so fucking sexy, you know that?" He whispered against my lips. "So pretty, so sexy, mine."

"And you're mine," I smiled, kissing him as I began riding him.

His hands shifted down to my hips, fucking up into in synch with my movements. I suddenly froze.

"Is Deanna home?" I asked.

"No, remember, she's at her friend's house." Spencer answered immediately. "Jessica, they're an 8-minute drive away."

I sighed in relief, "Okay, we're good, we can be loud."

"Hell yeah, we can." Spencer smiled and pulled me into a kiss, sitting up so I was on my knees. He turned me around, "Get on your hands and knees, (Y/N)."

I smiled and did, pushing my ass out and wiggling it. Spencer smacked my ass lightly, then pushed into me, making me moan loudly.

"That's it, don't hold back," he encouraged, "Your moans are so pretty."

"Fuck me, Spence, don't just stay still," I growled.

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Whatever you say, honey."

Spencer grabbed my hips and moved them in synch with his thrusts, groaning with pleasure. His voice was still a little scratchy and deep from sleep, which just made it even hotter. He reached around to rub my clit, moaning as I clenched around him.

"You're going to make me cum, Spence," I dug my fingers into the sheets.

"Cum when you want," he encouraged, "You don't have to ask."

I tensed and relaxed as my orgasm washed over me, moaning, closing my eyes as they rolled back in pleasure. Spencer fucked me through my orgasm, fingers unceasing, making me whine.

"So sexy," he groaned, "You're so beautiful, you sound so pretty when you cum."

I could feel my second orgasm approaching quickly, twitching as Spencer's fingers somehow sped up. "I'm not going to last long- fuck, Spence-"

"Hold on for me, I'm close," he answered, voice somehow deeper and scratchier, "I want to cum with you."

I focused on my breathing, legs shaking, trying to hold back my orgasm. Spencer's moans were growing louder, his hips jerking, pattern breaking.

"Fuck, cum with me." He gasped, pulling my hips against him, "Cum."

I immediately did, moaning, legs and arms giving up. The only reason I wasn't completely on the bed twitching in pleasure was because Spencer was holding me up, both hands now holding my hips, nails digging into my skin.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Spencer moaned.

I managed to regain a little strength, pulling away from him and turning onto my back, sweat sticking my hair to my face, a tired smile on my lips. "That's you, Spence."

"You too," he leaned down to kiss me, "My sexy wife."

I smiled and pulled him down onto me. "My perfect husband."

Spencer Reid, my husband, is keeping me safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 23
Avery has been in trouble with the law ever sense he was young,Never anything to serious but enough to raise some flags. Every thing changed when he...
1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
46.9K 890 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...
135K 1.2K 23
You have been captured by Kevin and will have to do what he wants or face his punishments. Readers warning: This is pure fiction. Because it's about...