Pretend (Harry Styles) - Book...

By Posh777

-Sequel to Almost Lover and All of Me- Harry & Ava Engaged Expecting In Love Three things holding them togeth... More

Pretend
Chapter 1: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 2: Plans
Chapter 3: "Everything's good."
Chapter 4: Two Weeks
Chapter 5: A Last Minute Change of Plans
Chapter 6: Teasing and Toasting
Chapter 7: Foolproof
Chapter 8: Fainting Spells Before Wedding Bells
Chapter 9: "I do."
Chapter 10: Speeches and Surprises
Chapter 11: "Only us."
Chapter 12: Rules
Chapter 14: 100%
Chapter 15: "Just nonsense."
Chapter 16: "Just tell her."
Chapter 17: Another Lie
Chapter 18: "What did you do?"
Chapter 19: Apologies and Regrets
Chapter 20: Broken Promises
Chapter 21: Overwhelmed
Chapter 22: "I'm so hurt."
Chapter 23: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 24: A Surprise
Chapter 25: A Proper Boxing Match
Chapter 26: "It's a...."
Chapter 27: "We're good."
Chapter 28: Confused
Chapter 29: So Many Lies
Chapter 30: Day Made
Chapter 31: Slow
Chapter 32: Safe.. Happy.. Okay..
Chapter 33: "Are they real?"
Chapter 34: "I'm sorry."
Chapter 35: "My wife."
Chapter 36: "Things will be different..."
Chapter 37: "You're something else."
Chapter 38: "For..ever."
Chapter 39: "Is it always like this?"
Chapter 40: An Accident
Chapter 41: "I know."
Chapter 42: "You alright?"
Chapter 43: The Best Thing
Chapter 44: Breaking Point
Chapter 45: Seeing Red
Chapter 46: A Life Changing Diagnosis
Chapter 47: "It will be worth it."
Chapter 48: Fresh Air
Author's Note
Chapter 49: "Something?"
Chapter 50: "She needs you right now."
Chapter 51: A Complete Mess
Chapter 52: Focus
Chapter 53: It Worked
Chapter 54: "Come to me."
Chapter 55: "One picture."
Chapter 56: Seven Words
Chapter 57: Anger
Chapter 58: A Phone Call
Chapter 59: Good?
Chapter 60: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 61: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 62: Reasons
Chapter 63: "I always need you."
Chapter 64: A Slap Across the Face
Chapter 65: The Real Plan
Chapter 66: Conflicted
Chapter 67: "Always."
Chapter 68: Perfect
Chapter 69: Just Us
Chapter 70: The Truth
Chapter 71: Moments
Chapter 72: Completely Content & Perfectly Happy
Authors Note

Chapter 13: Star Gazing

14.3K 511 35
By Posh777

13 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

"What's that one?" Harry points to the brightest star in the night sky.

"Sirius."

"And that one?"

"Vega."

"How do you know all this?"

"Astronomy books and to many nights spent sitting on my roof."

"Aren't you afraid of heights?"

"Yeah. Sitting out there was better then being inside listening to my parents fight though."

"I'm sorry love."

A kiss is pressed to my bare shoulder as Harry's arms wrap more tightly around my waist.

I lean back, letting my back sink farther into his chest. My hair is brushed away from my neck, Harry's head resting on my shoulder.

"I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you." I turn my head to the side, pressing a kiss to his jawline.

We gaze back up at the sky, content to lay on the outdoor couch in silence.

The view is amazing. No lights or clouds masking the bright glow of the stars above us.

I love this. Having Harry all to myself.

My Harry.

The one who snores softly when he sleeps on his side. Who likes to drink the fizz off the top of soda before it disappears. Who laughs to himself as he thinks of a new joke.

Who's fingers endlessly skim across my skin whenever I'm within his reach.

The sound of Harry's phone ringing brings me out of my little daydream.

I move to reach for it, but Harry's hand gently grasps my arm, stopping me.

"Leave it."

"But maybe it's..."

"It's not." Harry cuts me off. "It's management. Bloody wankers won't let me be."

"What's the big deal? They've been calling nonstop."

"No clue."

"Maybe you should just..."

"Don't want to talk to them Av. Not right now. Later.. When we get back."

The ringing stops and Harry lets out a breath of relief.

"You sure there's not anything wrong?"

"There's... There's not. I need to have a wee."

I move forward so Harry can climb out behind me, his footsteps quickly taking him inside the house.

I lay back, dropping my head on to one of the soft pillows as I look out over the ocean.

Something's going on. I know it.

I wish he would just talk to me, but I understand why he won't.

It's most likely about nonsense, it usually is with management. Nothing worth talking about on our honeymoon.

I jump slightly as his phone rings again, it still sitting on the small table next to the couch.

I can't believe them. Bothering him now. Do they really have so little respect?

What am I saying? Of course they do. They treat Harry terribly. Have since the day I met him.

And I'm done with this shit.

I sit up, grabbing the phone in the palm of my hand.

I glance at the screen before accepting the call.

"Kevin." I scowl as I answer the phone.

"Ava?"

"The one and only."

"Where's Harry?"

"Bathroom." I reply curtly. "What do you want?"

"Where are you?"

"Sitting on a couch at the moment. Where are you?"

"Enough Ava. Where are you two? Harry can't just disappear like this and not tell us what's going on. He-"

I flinch as the phone is ripped out of my hand, Harry's eyes wide as he glances at the screen. His fingers fumble with it, quickly ending the call.

"Harry what.."

"What'd he say to you?"

"Nothing. I was just.."

"What'd you say to him? You tell him where we are? Anything?" Harry asks, his hand clutching his cell phone so tightly his knuckles are white.

"What? No. Of course I didn't. What's going on?"

"Nothing." He shakes his head, dropping down onto the couch next to me. "You alright?"

"Why won't he stop calling you?"

"Cause he's a prick."

"Harry..."

His phone is dropped onto the table as he turns to me.

"It's nothing Av. Just the typical shite is all. Don't worry about it. Not now.. not here alright?" His eyes plead with me as he frowns. "This... This time is just for us. Me and you only yeah? Don't want it ruined."

I nod, a sigh escaping Harry's lips once I agree to drop it.

His phone starts ringing again, it vibrating against the wooden tabletop.

Harry quickly stands up, grabbing the phone and bringing his arm back before throwing it as far as he can.

The sound of it dropping into the ocean barely reaching my ears as I look at him with shock.

I raise my eyebrows at him as he turns to look at me.

"Problem solved."

"You know the power button works as well." I point out.

"Was glitchy." He shrugs. "Have needed a new one for ages."

"But I didn't bring my phone."

"Lads have the number here.. They can reach us if something important comes up."

"You sure everything's alright?"

"Yesssss." He sighs, holding his hand out to me so he can pull me up. "Now can we focus on what's important?"

"Harry..."

"Please love. Just you and me. We've only five days left of that... Need to make the most of it I think."

"You're right." I nod.

"And you're wearing far to much clothing." He smirks at me, his hands fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"I've barely anything on, Mr. I love running about naked."

"First woman I've heard complaining about it." He shoots me a wink, "And yes, a jumper and knickers is to much when I know what's underneath them.... Far to much."

His fingers fumble with the hem of my shirt as he leans in to kiss me. I quickly turn my head, his lips landing on the corner of my mouth.

"Ava..."

"Sorry, were you wanting a kiss?"

"Am always wanting that.... among other things."

His hands move down my body, cupping my bum and giving it a squeeze. I scold him as he chuckles.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Nope." I shake my head, my lips forming a tight line as his eyes light up.

"Playing hard to get I see..." His hands run up under my shirt, rubbing circles on my lower back. "I fancy a challenge now and then."

I look over his shoulder, refusing to look into his eyes. I know as soon as I do I'm done for.

I'm hardly a challenge. More like the exact opposite of that. Polar opposite of that.

He simply looks my way and I'm practically panting. Those eyes paired with those dimples, accent, firm muscles, and everything else...

"Thinking about me naked?" He chuckles.

"No."

"On top of you?" He steps closer.

"Nope." I shake my head, mentally cursing his ability to read me like an open book.

"Reallllly?" He questions, moving his mouth to my ear. "You spreading your legs for me..."

I gulp. Loudly.

"No thoughts about it at all?"

"None." I try to control my breathing as one of his hands moves around to my front, slowly up my stomach till he reaches my breasts.

His touch is so light. Torturously so.

"Pushing myself deep inside you..." He lowers his voice. "Over and over till you're screaming my name."

I shiver as his hand moves down, slipping into the front of my underwear. I softly gasp as his fingers sweep across my center.

He pulls my body flush against his as he pushes a finger inside me. Pumping it in and out slowly.

"Can you feel me baby?"

All I can do is nod as my body melts from his touch.

"You want more?.. You want me?"

"Y-yes."

"Didn't hear you." He leans forward, his lips barely grazing mine as he adds another finger.

"Stop teasing me." I order breathlessly, pushing him off of me before pulling my shirt off over my shoulders.

"Fuck Ava." Harry's eyes rake down my body.

He always looks at me as if it's the first time. As if I'm perfect.

His hands are on me within seconds. Picking me up as he kisses me harshly.

He steps forward, dropping me down onto the couch before climbing on top of me.

His lips caress every inch they can reach, moving from my neck down to my breasts. Driving me wild before kissing me deeply once again.

He stands up, bringing my underwear with him and tossing it over his shoulder with a smirk. God damn that smirk.

His boxer briefs are pushed down his legs, dropping to the wooden floor of the deck.

I try to keep my gaze locked on his face but it's no use. My eyes have a mind of their own. A very dirty mind.

Taking in every inch of his sculpted frame. Lingering on one certain area in particular...

Harry clears his throat and my eyes shoot back up to his.

"Like what you see?" He questions, pushing my legs apart as he climbs back on top of me.

I don't answer. It's a silly question. One that would be answered the same by any woman graced with the view I currently have.

Like? No.

Love, lust, and dream about? Yes.

He holds himself above me. His hands planted on either side of my head. His elbows straightened as he looks down on me.

His hair is tied up, giving me a perfect unobstructed view of his face.

His eyes are lit up, dimples indenting his cheeks. He looks happy. So happy.

The stress and worry that was written across his face moments ago is gone. Replaced with a look of adoration. A look of love.

For me.

"Kiss me." I request quietly.

He smiles softly, eyes flicking between my lips and my eyes. Teasing me again.

"Ask nicely."

I huff, earning a breathless chuckle from him.

"God you're pretty..."

"You're mean."

"No.." He shakes his head playfully, "Just... wanted to look at you for a bit. Beautiful wife I have."

"Harry..." I cup his face. God how I love this man.

His head turns, kissing the inside of my wrist.

The breeze is cool, but his body is warm. His chest pressing against mine as he drops his hips. Slowly thrusting into me.

My back arches off the couch. My name leaves his lips in a hushed moan. My favorite sound.

He paces himself, determined to take things slowly. Determined to make this last as long as possible.

His eyes narrow as they meet mine.

"Love this..." He pants out, "Love you... So much."

"Love you." I barely manage to get the words out as his arms slide under my thighs, moving my knees to rest over his shoulders.

The new angle is... deeper, hitting me in the perfect spot. Making it impossible for me to keep quiet.

"Harry.." I call his name over and over again as he pushes in and out. In and out. Over and over again.

Stretching me. Filling me to the brim each and every time.

His bottom lip is taken in between his teeth. Biting harshly, turning the skin white.

Something he always does when he's close. When he's trying to hold on for me.

My nails dig into his back, willing him closer. Needing him closer.

His lips meet my ear, nipping at it. Kissing the skin just below it. Lightly sucking.

His mouth coupled with his hand grasping my hip. Holding me down as he rocks into me... It's all to much.

Pleasure shoots through my body. I'm unable to take a breath as Harry crashes his lips against mine. His tongue tangling with mine.

My legs shake uncontrollably. His breathing deepens as he raises up.

His eyebrows furrow as his mouth drops open slightly. His body shuddering above me.

I feel the warmth spread between my thighs as he collapses on top of me. Careful not to crush me as he kisses me sloppily over and over.

His hand brushes my hair off my face, his eyes locking with mine.

"This.. Nothing matters to me more than you. More then the baby. You know that yeah?"

I nod as he frowns.

"Av... Everything I do.. You know it's for us right? Everything." He takes a quick breath, "Cause I love you... Love what we have."

I nod, brushing my thumbs across his cheeks.

"Just..." He sighs, "Tell me that's all that matters. Us.. Being together. The rest of it.. Doesn't matter. You're all that matters. Tell me you know that.... Please."

"I know Harry." I nod, taking in the worry covering his face.

"Everything's for us Av. Swear it." He says quietly, pecking my lips over and over again.

I smile, trying to ignore the feeling he's not trying to convince me.

He's trying to convince himself.

I just wish I knew why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 20.1K 54
Second Instalment Harry and Aubrey have found a blissful life in London. The incidents of the spring are past them, and they have moved forward...and...
78.8K 962 27
Sophia, Simple,Sophisticated, and maybe a bit of stupid when she finds out she might be pregnant with an unknown man's baby. She meets Harry, he's hu...
37K 561 31
Second book of the series, please go and read the first book 'One direction pregnancy series' don't forget to follow me and have fun reading
3.1K 7 7
You and Harry Styles have been married for 3 years and are planning to expand your family, but who came up with the idea and how did it turn out? Fin...