All Or Nothing (Completed)

By Chaotic_Perfection

***SECOND BOOK IN ONLY LOVE TRILOGY*** Kayley Meyers has had a pretty messed up past: an abusive ex-boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part I
Chapter 40 Part II
Chapter 40 Part III
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 3

219 6 0
By Chaotic_Perfection

Kayley's POV

The next day was a lazy day. I sat on the couch all day watching stupid chick flicks while Niall sat next to me strumming away on my guitar. My parents were at work, so we could have done whatever we wanted. About halfway through The Notebook, Niall looked up at the clock.

He set down my guitar and said, "Remember when I took you shopping and I got you that dress from Abercrombie?" I nodded. "Go put it on."

"Why?" I asked.

"Please?"

I sighed and got up. I walked up the stairs to my room and got the dress. I ran to the bathroom and put it on. I curled my hair a bit and went back to my room. I put on my silver heels and grabbed a dark red clutch thing. I put my phone and some extra money in it. I didn't know if I would need money or not. I walked down the stairs and I saw Niall, still sitting on the couch, but this time he was in a tuxedo. He was shaking his head as he looked at me.

"Do you not like it?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious.

"Perfect as always," he muttered, still shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So this is a fancy date, I suppose?" He nodded and stood up. He took my hand in his and led me out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I sighed and looked out the window. He held my hand in his as he drove me to wherever we were going. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the car started slowing down. I looked out the windshield, but all I could see was a parking lot. Of course, Niall would be the one to park away from what we came here for so I couldn't see it. He got out of the car and ran over to my side. After he opened my door, he helped me out even though I didn't need it. He covered my eyes with his hands and helped me turn around. He slowly removed his hands from my face and rested them on my hips. I opened my eyes and looked up.

I spun around and Niall looked at me hopefully. I threw my arms around his neck and said, "The London Eye?! Thank you so much Niall!"

His heart was beating out of control as he said, "I'd do anything for you, Kay."

I let go of his neck and he held my hand as we passed the whole line and walked up to the man at the front of the line.

"Ahh, Mr. Horan. Right on time, I see," the man said. He was short and was wearing khaki-colored pants and a blue polo shirt.

"Yes," Niall chuckled.

"Right this way," the man told him. He led us up to the closest pod and ushered us in.

He said, "Have fun," before the door closed. I looked around and saw there was a dinner set up for us.

"Niall!" I exclaimed. He walked over and pulled the seat out for me. I sat down and Niall walked around the table to sit across from me. It was a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn. All of my favorites. Niall started eating the same time I did. The dinner was phenomenal. When I was finished, I spotted the dessert in the middle of the table. I grabbed the chocolate cake and practically inhaled it. Niall was obviously finished by the time I was, so when he saw I was done, he stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. We were almost at the top, so we could see almost all of London. The lights were amazing.

"It's so beautiful," I sighed in awe.

"Yes you are," I heard Niall whisper. I looked over at him and he was staring at me.

I chuckled. "Why are you staring at me?" I teased.

"Am I not allowed to stare at my fiancee?" he asked in all seriousness.

I rolled my eyes. "We're not even engaged."

Niall grabbed my other hand and turned me to face him. He dropped my hands once I was facing him.

"Kayley," he started. I had a feeling I knew where this was going... "I know I've only known you for six months, but it feels like I've known you for a thousand years. I know that you love it when I stare into your eyes. I know you love it when I hug you. I know you love when we kiss. I know you hate it when someone interrupts us. I know you hate it when your undershirt isn't tucked into your jeans. I know you hate that little bump your belt makes through your shirt. I know you love it when I buy you stuff even though you deny it. I know you hate the scars on your shin and wrists. I know you love when I play the guitar and I know you love when we sing together. I know you hate the fact that you're not a cover girl on a magazine, but you're the most perfect person I have ever met and will ever meet. I know you hate your past, but I'm willing to change your future. So Kayley Elizabeth Meyers..." He got down on one knee as he pulled out a small, black velvet box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"

My hands flew to my mouth and tears flooded my eyes.

"Yes." A whisper was the most sound I could make. He stood up and took my left hand in his as he took the ring out of the box. He slipped it on my finger. I looked at it under the light. It was a small, oval diamond that was cut in such a way that any way you turned it, it sparkled. As I looked at it closer, I saw that the white gold band had tiny diamond chips in it all the way around. I turned back to Niall and he was standing there smiling.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He spun me around. When he set me back on my feet, he kissed me. It was the best kiss of my entire life, knowing that it would be mine forever.

When we broke apart, Niall slipped his right hand into my left. We looked out over London while he played with the ring on my finger. The pod was almost at the bottom. Once it was, the door opened and we stepped out. He held my hand all the way to his car and opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the car door. When he got to his side, he slid in the seat and put the key in the ignition. I pulled out my phone and texted Kate, Alice, and Eleanor:

To: Kate, Alice, Eleanor

EMERGENCY MEETING AT MY HOUSE NOW!

He reached over and grabbed my hand. He held it in his the entire way home. He parked the car in my driveway and we got out. I opened the door to see my mum had gotten home from work.

"Hey, your hair looks really nice!" my mum complimented.

"Thanks!" I said as I held out my left hand for a fist bump. (Yeah, left hand, I know. Sneaky. Insert wink here.) You see, I have her well trained. I taught her what a fist bump is. She lightly punched my left fist with hers and immediately drew back.

"Ow, what was... Wait... Oh my gosh," she gasped whilst she grabbed my hand. Mum studied the ring for a couple seconds before looking up at Niall and raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled slightly and nodded. Mum dropped my hand and walked over to Niall.

"Welcome to the family, Niall," Mum sighed as she started crying tears of joy.

Just then, my dad walked in. "What happened?" he asked. Mum grabbed my hand and showed it to Dad.

Dad smiled. "Finally, we get to kick her out of the house!"

"Dad!" I yelled.

"What?" he asked innocently.

I fake sniffed. "You hurt my feelings."

"Good." He turned back to Niall. He shook Niall's hand and said, "Welcome to the family, son. You're not getting out anytime soon."

"I don't plan on ever getting out. I love Kayley more than anything," Niall said. Aww.

Just then, the three girls busted through the door. They all yelled in unison, "WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY MEETING FOR? WHAT'S UP?" They obviously planned that.

I pointed at the ceiling (making sure they could see the ring) and said, "The ceiling."

"Hah- whoa, wait. Oh my gosh," Kate gasped as she grabbed my hand forcefully out of the air. Her, Alice, and Eleanor all stared at it before staring at me. They then proceeded to whip around to stare at Niall. He looked a bit startled, so he just waved shyly.

"You finally proposed?" Eleanor exasperatedly asked. He nodded. The three girls stepped over and made a Kate-Alice-El-Niall group hug.

"Hey, hey," I stepped in. "Back off. He's mine." They laughed and let go of him. They sat at the table, so the other four of us sat down too.

"Okay, so we've been planning this for the past two months-" Alice started, but I cut her off.

"The past two months?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Shut up. Now, we've been planning your wedding-" I cut her off again.

I cleared my throat and asked, "What if I wanted to plan my wedding?"

"Too bad. We just need to know where you want your wedding and what colors you want it." Kate looked at me and Niall.

"When I was younger, we went to Disney World in Florida and when we were on the monorail, the intercom said we were passing the wedding pavillion. I always dreamed of having my wedding there," I suggested.

Niall nodded. "I like it."

"Okay then," El said. "What colors do you want the wedding to be?"

"Blue and white?" Niall asked me.

I nodded and repeated what he'd said: "I like it."

"Okay then. We'll make arrangements to have the wedding at Disney World in Florida on January twenty-seventh," Kate said.

"I don't get to choose the date?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nope. If it's on the twenty-seventh, that gives you two love birds a little less than a month on your honeymoon before the Take Me Home tour. Ya know, if you want that long."

"I want as long as I can get with Niall," I said. My dad cleared his throat as a warning. "Hashtag sorry-not-sorry," I muttered. Yes, I actually said that.

Awkward silence.

"So who wants to go dress shopping tomorrow?" I asked. Everybody's hands shot up. And I mean everybody. I looked at Niall and my dad with a scared expression.

"What?" they said in unison.

"One, you're not allowed to come, and two, it was a rhetorical question."

"Ohh," they sighed.

Niall groaned and stood up. "Well, I guess I should go back to the hotel now. Ya know, to tell the boys and the girls-" he realized the girls were right there "-ya know."

"Yeah, I know. I love you Niall," I whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back. He gave me a hug and as he was about to pull back, he kissed me. My dad cleared his throat as another warning. He leaned in and whispered something in Niall's ear. Niall's eyes got wide and he nodded.

"See ya tomorrow, Kayley?" Niall said in a rush.

"Yeah. Bye!" I said while giving him another hug. He hugged me back and then he was gone.

I turned on my dad. "What did you tell him?!"

"Well... I told him that if he ever did anything to hurt you... that I umm... have a shotgun in the basement?"

"Dad!" I scolded. "Way to scare him off!"

He shrugged so I said, "Okay, I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone."

They said their goodnights and I was off to my bedroom. I took off my dress and put on some pajamas. I hung my dress up and checked my phone. I had two texts and a missed call. The two texts were from Louis and Liam and the call was from Zayn.

From: Louis 

Hey

To: Louis 

What do you want from me?

From: Liam 

Hey

To: Liam 

Hey, what's up?

To: Zayn 

Why did you call me?

They all texted back instantly.

From: Louis 

Why do you always assume I want something from you?

To: Louis 

Because you always do. Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight big brother

From: Zayn 

Did you and Niall do anything that I shouldn't know about? ;)

To: Zayn 

Shut up, pervert. Goodnight

From: Liam 

I just wanted to know what's up :)

To: Liam 

Not much! Just got back from the London Eye with Niall!

Louis and Zayn never texted back, but Liam did.

From: Liam 

That's nice of him!

To: Liam 

Ikr! Do you want a pic of what he got me?

From: Liam 

Sure!

I took a picture of the ring and sent it to him. He responded a minute later.

From: Liam 

OH MY GOSH HE PROPOSED?!?!?!

To: Liam 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Liam 

OH MY GOSH!!

To: Liam 

Haha right? I'm going to bed now. Love you LiLi! :)

From: Liam 

Love you too Kay :)

I set my phone down and fell straight asleep.

------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I told you you would like this chapter! It's so sweet and cute and UGH I just wanna give Niall a hug! I put a picture of Kayley's ring on the side. Well, Vote/Comment/Fan/Share :) Love you all <3

Over and out *wink and kiss like GloZell*

-Becky xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 398 33
When Emma goes on the One Direction summer tour with her best friend Lucy ,she never expected to be attacked. But when someone saves her and gives h...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
493K 10.4K 41
** SEQUEL TO BABYSITTING ONE DIRECTION ** Months have gone by and Niall and Tessa's relationship have gone perfectly, until sudden news occur, will t...