Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

By Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... More

'O Gamer Mine
The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Family Trouble
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
The First Floor
Demon
Parallel Sin
Father
Change
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

Remnant

2.9K 98 39
By Crashbexpert

I wake up from my rest and sit up. Looking around I noticed Eden was glancing at me, "Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah... Felt like I haven't slept in centuries." I said, "So tell me about this curse."

"The curse was applied to you when he bit you to separate you and Shinoa. Though the curse mutated due to your phoenix blood and your ability to use Sunshine. So instead of burning in the sun you actually get stronger during the day until you reach noon. After that you get weaker with your weakest being midnight." He said.

"I see... What else?"

"Unlike normal vampires you must feed on innocent blood, and the quality of the blood depends on a few things. The more of these traits it has the more satisfied you will be. They are how close they are to you and if they are a virgin. The best quality being if they are romantically involved with you but are still virgins." He said.

"How do I get rid of this curse?" I asked.

"Take a wild guess..." He mumbled.

"I was planning to kill him already, now I have a reason." I said.

"One more thing, in order to use your most powerful abilities you must drain a certain quantity of blood. At first its just quantity, doesn't matter if its from the same person or not. Though if you use your best abilities or combine too many strong abilities you will have to kill an innocent to satisfy your hunger."

"I see... So how long was I in that world? My memory is... not good. I remember just waking up and finding my spirits after traveling for a few hours."

"Time flowed differently than in Remnant. 2 Years have passed but on that world... You were there for decades close to a century." He replied.

"Two years!?" I shouted.

"You actually didn't age due to being constantly resurrected, want me to age you up to match the time?" He asked.

"Yes... Don't want to be fifteen when everyone else I know is seventeen..." I sighed.

"Alright... Hold still." He said as I felt my self get taller. I stretched a bit and moved around.

"Neat power..." I replied looking at my hands as my voice got slightly deeper.

"Please. I am omnipotent, only a being of equal power can prevent me from doing anything I want." He chuckled, "Of course I don't do it often as I don't get anything out of it. Helping you however, I'll do anything I can to help. After all you don't complete your destiny we all die. Your spirits, me, and your family."

"I'll try my best." I said.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Eden asked.

"Head back, get strong, find my other spirits, kill that son of a bitch."

"Alright. I'll send you back. Just be careful, I can't stop them easily due to their god aiding them." He said.

"I will."

***

Velvet walked through the Emerald woods as she found herself teaming up with a girl she has grown close to since her contract with Aqua, "So any ideas where these ruins are at?" She asked adjusting her sunglasses as she glanced about.

"We can try reaching a higher elevation to see." Velvet replied, "Its nice being teamed up with you Coco."

"Likewise." She smiled.

"Aww she's sweet. She's almost a better friend than me... Almost." Aqua said.

"Don't be rude." Velvet mumbled.

"What was that?" Coco asked.

"Nothing, was just thinking about which hill will work best." Velvet replied.

"You still haven't gotten over your mumbling yet? I mean I don't really mind but people might think you're crazy." She said.

"If anyone thinks that I'll shoot them with highly pressurized water." Aqua said.

"If anyone bothers you just let me know. I'll set them straight." Coco said.

"Thanks." Velvet replied as she rubbed her arm.

"Sorry about forcing you to keep me a secret from your friend."

"It's fine... Its for her safety." Velvet whispered as she stared at Coco's back.

***

Glynda was reading over assignments from her students grading them. Star was aiding Glynda carefully reading everything and having a larger completed stack than Glynda. The two sat in Glynda's home with Glynda drinking some coffee to keep herself wake, "If you need rest then rest." Star said.

"I'm fine... I need to finish these, besides you're not sleeping."

"Angels don't need sleep." She replied.

"What kind of teacher would I be if I fall asleep while a child stays up doing my job?" Glynda replied.

"I cannot finish my contract if you collapse from exhaustion." Star said.

"I said you don't have to worry about it, besides you haven't been searching for anyone..." Glynda replied.

"I already know who will be your mate, I just need to find him." Star replied.

"What is it your master?" Glynda scoffed.

"Yes." Star replied.

"What?"

"Master is the perfect mate. He has a prestige lineage and potential to be the strongest being on Remnant. His children will also inherit his blood and being the mother will make you royalty in the eyes of anyone. He is perfection for any woman, even a concubine will be held in the highest of prestige." Star stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Wha-?" Glynda asked, "Reading those erotic books again?" She facepalmed.

"Its for research. As his future concubine I must learn to please my master. You must research as well to prepare to consummate your inevitable union." Star replied. Glynda stares at her in revulsion.

"No more erotic novels for you..." Glynda mumbled.

"Request rejected." Star said crossing her arms at her.

"That was not a request!"

"You will not stop my research." Star stated defiantly.

"You are too young for these ideas!"

"No matter, you will never locate my tomes of knowledge."

"Are they under the bed?" Glynda asked.

".... No?" Star trailed.

"I'm burning the books." Glynda said standing up.

"Not if you are asleep!" Star announced as she shoots her with a bolt of light. Glynda turns to look at her.

"You know that doesn't work on me... You try this every single time." She said placing a hand on her hip.

"Yes of course... Those massive melons of yours would prevent my abilities from affecting you." Star said glaring at her chest as she pawed at her own chest.

"No it's because you are connected to me!" Glynda snapped.

"Is that why my abilities never worked on master?" Star questioned.

"No more stalling we are burning the books." Glynda said.

"Too late with my speed I have hidden them somewhere new." Star said triumphantly.

"Behind the dresser?" Glynda asked raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

".... No?"

***

Sylph sat reading a book as she awaited for Neo to return. Neo preferred to have her outside her mind so they can talk face to face. Sylph didn't mind as she avoids socializing with strangers like this. Neo appears holding two cups of Ice cream in her hands, "Onee-Chan." Sylph said looking at her. Neo gave a smug smile as she heard Sylph call out to her. She looked down at her friend and handed her a cup, "Thanks." She smiled as Neo nodded, "Any luck finding my master?" Sylph asked. Neo shook her head as Sylph began to eat the ice cream, "I see... But I am sure Onee-chan is doing her best."

Neo smiled at Sylph who was still shorter than her despite being together for two years. Neo felt proud to have someone not only shorter than her but someone look at her as an older sister, "So how was your day?" Sylph asked. Neo's eyes widened as Sylph has voiced her disappointment for her criminal background, "Did you hurt more people again?" Sylph pouted. Neo avoided looking at Sylph as she silently ate her ice cream.

"Neo..." Sylph pouted, "You can't be a bad person. My master would disprove of your profession and ask me to never see you again. I can't be your friend if you keep doing bad things." Sylph began to scold her, "Neo can be a good person and I want master to approve of you!"

Neo hugged Sylph trying to gain her forgiveness, "I can't stay mad at Onee-chan..." Sylph mumbled, "Are we going anywhere?" Neo shook her head as she continued to eat her ice cream.

"Neo... do you have a boyfriend?" Sylph asked calmly. Neo began to choke on her ice cream, "No? Hmm interesting..." Sylph mumbled as she ate another spoonful, "Just wondering... Do you have anyone in mind? You aren't interested in Roman?" Neo looked at her in confusion, "Oh... he's your surrogate father... Okay. Why? Because I was curious." Sylph said as she munched on her ice cream, "I wonder if master will be able to heal your voice... That way you can talk to me... Wait... You're not actually mute? Then why don't you talk? Who makes fun of you? I'll have Ember scold them." Sylph proclaimed, "Everyone? Your voice is high? My voice is high... Yours is higher? I can't talk to people because they scare me... Why would I make fun of you?"

"I won't force you to talk Onee-chan, Just know I'll never treat you differently no matter what." Sylph smiled. Neo smiled and pat Sylph earning a gentle giggle from her.

***

Jezebel stood beside Salem as Salem spoke to her followers. Jezebel didn't listen in on their plans for the only thing on her mind was locating her master and fulfilling her side of the contract. Anything else was unimportant and useless to her. She read books and tomes that Salem has procured throughout her life, studying everything in them in hopes that she can use what is in them to find her master. There was currently no useful information in any of the books she has read.

"Mistress I have heard an individual has completed a task many would deem impossible by any normal huntsman team." Watts said.

"What was this mission?" Salem asked.

"He wiped out a group of Beringels." Watts replied.

"That definitely sounds troublesome..." Cinder replied, "We should eliminate them before they become a threat to us."

"Salem, I finally figured out why you never achieved your goal. Its cause your servants come up with the most idiotic plans anyone can propose..." Jezebel said.

"What!" Cinder shouted.

"How dare you address our mistress by name! Who do you think you are child?" Tyrian shouted.

"Servants?" Hazel and Watts stood up.

"Enough!" Salem shouted, "You will not embarrass me in front of Jezebel. She is far more valuable than either of you."

"She is but a child! How can she be more valuable then any of us? Cinder has half the powers of a Maiden." Watts argued.

"A full maiden is nothing compared to the blood in my veins." Jezebel replied.

"Such arrogance." Tyrian spat.

"She is correct. Jezebel is the great granddaughter of a powerful being, with her father having quite the reputation." Salem said.

"It's fine Salem, though I am flattered of the kind words you have said you don't need to defend me. The opinions of those who are as valuable as the worms in the dirt hold no merit." Jezebel said.

"The only insignificant worm is the owner of this who-" Tyrian began but shouted in pain as Jezebel stabbed her heel through his tail and pressed the blade of her scythe to his neck.

"Even Salem is aware of the consequences of insulting my master." She spat, her eyes betrayed utmost loathing.

"Jezebel. Would you be willing to overlook his foolishness just this once?" Salem acrimoniously requests, her scowl aimed at Tyrian.

"Even attempting to insult my master is a crime that must be punished!" Jezebel vociferates.

"I'd prefer you didn't take his life, though he can live without a tongue." Salem said.

"True... Though he might bleed to death. I could just sear the wound shut." Jezebel giggled.

"No... How about a finger or an arm..." Tyrian plead. Cinder laughed sinisterly.

"Why not remove what makes him a faunus?" Cinder suggests. Jezebel smiles at her as Tyrian began to shake in fear.

"An excellent idea." Jezebel replied and in one swift move severed his tail. Cutting as much of it off as she desired. Tyrian screamed in agony as the pain from having his stinger removed was branded into his mind. Jezebel held the tail in her hand and examined it as her scythe vanished. She summons a rift where the head of a black colored hound appears. Jezebel tosses the tail at it and it begins to devour the limb as it goes back into the rift, "You are forgiven." Jezebel states, "Salem I will investigate this individual your servant mentioned."

"I see... I will keep my Grimm on the look out for your master in case we see him." Salem replied.

"Thank you." Jezebel says as she walks out of the room.

***

Winter was reading about any leads on Crystal's master. She couldn't find his name anywhere, it was almost like he vanished, "This is bullshit..." Winter shouts, "How has his name not appeared in the last two years? Not a single mention of his name."

"Indeed. It is strange." Crystal replied.

"I have looked through ever file I can access and there is still nothing. Even with Ironwood's aid I have found nothing!" Winter shouted, "All I have is him ending up in Mistral six years ago, but taken in by a faunus family. Yet you told me everything about that."

"Yes you would have hit a dead end."

"Winter are you okay?" Weiss asked as she brought her some coffee.

"Yes Weiss I'm fine, Just frustrated." Winter replied.

"You'll find him. I know you will." Weiss said. She exits the room leaving her to her research, "How annoying." Winter mumbled as she stared at her empty results.

"What are you doing?" Jacques demanded.

"Research." Winter replied.

"Research on what?"

"None of your concern." She mumbled.

"You are my daughter and it is my conc-"

"I am a Specialist for Atlas, not your tool. None of my actions involve you." Winter proclaimed.

"You are using my library!" He shouts.

"A library any Schnee has access to. I may not be the heiress but I am still a member of this family." Winter shouted.

"You dare... Get out! If you won't tell me what you are doing with my Library you are not allowed to use it!"

"Winter leave before I decide to silence the bastard." Crystal announced.

"Fine... I was working here just to visit Weiss." Winter spat as she stormed out the room.

"Seriously can that man's head be further up his ass?" Crystal mumbled.

"Apparently it can..." Winter mumbled, "Let me say goodbye to Weiss before I go."

"Take your time. I don't mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
50.9K 683 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
28.3K 339 22
Abuse, a thing no one wishes to feel, a pain that no one deserves, and neglecting a thing no child wants to have from their family. That's poor Jack...
15K 152 9
(DISCONTINUED) The Nikos family. The family who brought warriors to Remnant. Their legacy is well known around the world, yet the parents of young Py...