Slytherin Princess

De malfoyshoee

Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Sly... Mai multe

You better come get your man
Detention is over
Do you want to play princess for one night?
I would be lying
Christmas Party part 1
Christmas Party part 2
After Party
Little gift
Moaning Myrtle
Umbridge
Healing
Let's start a riot
Learning more
Louis Jones
Love advices
Say the words
I don't want your girl
Valentine's day
Golden trio
Potions
Congratulations
There's no one like you
Plan
All of those disgusting shits couples do
Pranks
He won't be jealous if he doesn't see it
Visitors
Astronomy Tower
Sometimes you can't have it all
There's no secret anymore
Breakups
Kath's summer break
Draco's summer break
Welcome back
Eavesdropers
Rumor
Date
Cherry
Making up
Bonding
Christmas with the Malfoys
Christmas with the Harveys
New book!
7 years later
Dear Thomas
Proposal

Smooth

8.6K 184 147
De malfoyshoee

Hey guysss!!!

I love writing this chapter, it was so fun Istg!

Btw, do you guys have some Ron spicy fics for me?? 😇

Hope you like it, happy reading!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Narrator POV

Today was game day in Hogwarts: Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff.

All the houses were going to watch it, and everyone was pretty excited about it. After lunch, Katherine met her friends in the Great Hall.
"Kath, my number is 7." Harry said, eating a grape.
"And...?" she furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember if she had asked him about it.
"Just letting you know so you can write it on your face on today's game." he explained and she laughed loudly.
"Yeah, right. And I'll wear your house colors too."
"Good idea." he mumbled and she laughed louder. He was really believing she would do it.

"You know she doesn't want us to win, right?" Hermione asked her friend.
"She might." Potter shugered.
"She won't." Katherine added, a smirk on her face.
"She never does. This traitor." Ron teased, earning a slap on the back of the head.
"You know I want you guys to win. But If our houses win, we will play the finals together. And I don't want that." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well, I will study a little for herbology before I have to get ready for the game."
"I'm so proud of you." Hermione said, smiling to her cousin.
"Thank you, babe." she said, leaning down and kissing her cousin's cheek. She messed the boy's hair and left, going straight to her dorm.

After a few days, she actually managed to learn the subject. Obviously she was still anxious about the test, but more confident now. She studied for a while until it was time to get ready. She walked into the shower and before she could get out, she heard a noise. Someone was in her room.

Katherine wrapped herself on her towel and put her head outside her room. She found Louis and Draco sitted on her bed. Hanging out with Jones became their way to snick into each other's dorm in daylight without getting people suspicious. Everybody knew Louis and Katherine were best friends, just like Draco and Louis. So nobody questioned it.

"Hey, have you guys ever heard of knocking?" she asked, getting out of the bathroom and walking casually to her wardrobe, as if she wasn't half naked.
"KATHERINE, WHAT THE FUCK?" Draco asked angrily, covering Louis' face with a pillow.
"I wasn't looking, you idiot."
"Hey, you're in my room. You don't say the rules here." She said, putting on her underwear and taking off the towel, earning an unintentional gasp from Draco.
"Can I look now?" Louis asked, shifting on bed. Draco groaned and punched him slightly on the stomach "What was that one for?"
"Shut up. Harvey, can you hurry up a little bit?"
"Mhm, just thinking about what I should wear." she mumbled, more to herself that to the boys.

She ended up wearing a black jeans and a yellow shirt. It was still a little cold, so she used her black coat and painted two yellow straps on each side of her face.

"Wait, are you cheering for hufflepuff?" Louis asked.
"Yup."
"What about Potter? I thought you would cheer for your friend."
"Oh, no. I want them to lose so we don't have to play against them in the finals." She explained.
"It makes sense." Louis said.
"Why? You don't think we would win against them?" Draco asked, annoyed. Of course he would be. He was on the team after all.
"Of course we would win. Is it just that I like to watch the finals with them, you know? Cheering for the same team." the way she believed they were winning made Draco feel hungry to actually win the game. He wanted her to be right, to be proud. He wanted her to cheer for them. For him.

"Good, I also hope gryffindor loses. Maybe Hermione can come looking for a shoulder to cry on." Louis said, winking at the girl.
"I just want Potter looking like a fool in front of the whole school." Draco said. Kath rolled her eyes and finished her makeup.
"Come on, let's go. We can get some cookies from the kitchen before going to the game." she said, walking to the door.

Before she could open it, she felt two hands on her waist, turning her around.
"Wait a second." he said, leaning down and kissing her. She opened her mouth and he deepened the kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. When they ran out of air, they broke the kiss, resting the foreheads together and breathing the same air.
"Do we really want to watch this game?" she whispered. He bit his lip and before he could answer, they heard a third voice.
"Yes, we do. Now let's go, I'm not in the mood for porn." he said, leaving the room. The couple sighed and followed after.

-----------------

They were seated on the slytherin part of the grandstand. Crabbe, Goyle, Draco and Louis were seated side by side, in this order. Under them, were two other slytherin girls, Pansy and Katherine. The girls were on the first line, and the boys on the second.

Harvey was eating a bag of cookies, whilst listening to the boys behind her, talking about who they thought would win. The players entered the field, flying on their broomsticks. Harry flew closer to her and raised an eyebrow.
"Really, Kath?" he asked.
"Did you like it?" she teased.
"I will like it better when we win and you have to wash it over." she chuckled. Someone flew past him and he almost lost his balance.
"You better start watching your broom, Potter. I know I am." his cheeks turned red and he flipped her off, flying away from her while listening to her laugh.

She loves to make him nervous. Before she could have anymore fun, she felt a hand leaning her back and a harsh voice whispering to her ear.
"What the fuck was that?"
"It was just a joke." she assured him. He leaned back to his seat and she turned around, a playful smirk dancing on her lips "Unless... it wasn't." she muttered, not wanting to draw attention. He clenched his jaw, trying his best to keep his cool. She knew what she did to him, and knew she was definitely going to get punished later.
"Really smooth, you guys." Louis whispered to the both of them. With that, they kept silent and watched as the game finally started.

After a while, the game was really tied up. Everybody was on the edge of their seats. No one knew what was going to happen. Cedric Diggory, the captain and seeker of the hufflepuff quidditch team flied on his broom like he was born doing it.

Every girl sighed everytime he flew by. Suddenly, the boy was tossed to the side, ending up on the slytherin side, earning little yelps from the girls there. He adjusted himself on the broom, catching Kath's eyes. They were really close, since she was on the first line.

He smirked slightly and looked up and down to her, leaning close.
"Look what we got here. Didn't know we had slytherins cheering for us."
"Yeah, we don't do it for everybody. So, you better win." she answered back, smirking as much as he was. He chuckled a little and winked, turning around and flying back to the game.

"He's so fucking fine." Kath said under her breath, still watching the guy.
"I know right?" Pansy whispered the same way, tilting her head to Harvey.

Immediately after, the griffyndor quiddich captain flew by them, yelling to another player.
"Shut the fuck up and do what I say." both girls widened her eyes and sighed.
"Okay, that was hot." Pansy mumbled and Kath nodded.
"So hot." she emphasized the 'so'.

Both of them gasped in realization and looked at each other startled. What the fuck was that? They just coughed and turned away from each other, acting like that little moment never happened, silently agreeing to never speak of that again.

Then Katherine realized: Malfoy's blood must be boiling like crazy back there. She wouldn't even dare look at him. After a few minutes, Gryffyndor scored another point.

And the weirdest thing happened.

Draco stood up on his seat, and cheered. Like, yelled with his arms up. Every single person looked up at him. He hated gryffindor, and everybody knew that, so why the fuck he was celebrating their score? Well, Katherine and Louis knew.

Being the good friend Louis was, he also stood up on his seat.
"YEAH! GO... GRYFFINDOR!" he yelled, the fakest way possible. Every single slytherin had an raised eyebrow at them, while the gryffindors were cheering back. They sat back, quietly. Louis looked at his friend, an annoyed look on his face. Harvey turned around to face them.

"Really smooth, you guys." she said, quoting Louis.
"You know what else is smooth? A fucking coffin, and is exactly where I'm sending Diggory after this stupid game." Draco snapped back. She rolled her eyes.
"Okay, enough." Jones said, turning Harvey's head back to the front, sending one more angry glance to Draco.

Well, no one said hiding a relationship was going to be easy.

xxxxxx
So, hope you like it!

Cedric and Oliver are so fine tho.... I had to include them, sorry not sorry guys😅

Thank you for all the love! I love you all!

See you soon!
-A

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.7K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
7.2K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
637 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
107K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...