It's just you and me (5SOS Fa...

By iitsmee

More

Class Schedule
Great News
Sleeping Arrangements
Leftover breakfast
'Back to the Future I, II, III'
A Text Message, A Story
First song
Meeting his band
Roadtrip!
Burrito
That's So Raven re-runs
Teenage Dream
I missed everything
Bye Beautiful
Charlie Step's Party
I'll only be a few seconds
My Warrior
Catching Up
Fall
"You'll See"
16th Birthday
I Won't Dance
Study Rooms
Dee
Fade to black
Hospital Beds
Goodmorning
Pizza
Movies
It's Christmas
Dresses
Rose petals & Rooftops
Calum's Present
New Years
Suitcase
Going away presents
Skype Call
Dance Studio
Pre-show Facetime
Queensland
Last class
Krispy Kreme Donuts
The Flight
The House
Toast
Grocery Shopping
Studio
Calum's birthday
Ice Cream
Bus
Day Out
*SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH HOPEFULLY ? *
Last Night In Scotland
Back Home
Football
Plate
END
SEQUEL

Water Fight

22.9K 420 64
By iitsmee

"You guys seriously suck at basketball" I laugh as I throw the ball into the hoop.

It was 11 o'clock and we were occupying the basketball courts. The park was quiet, just a bootcamp taking place on the other side of the field.

"We just let you win" Ashton protests and he runs under the hoop to catch the ball.

"Of course Ash" I sarcastically reply messing up his hair, "You guys hungry?"

"Is that even a question?" Michael smiles as he rubs his stomach.

"Where should we go?" Calum asks as he puts an arm around my waist.

"How abou-" Michael tries to speak by Luke cuts him off.

"No maccas Mike" Luke says, as he holds Michael back.

"Fiiiine" Michael whines, crossing his arms.

"We can go to Grill'd at Bondi?" Calum suggests.

"But we look like hobos" Ashton chuckles.

I look around at what each of us were wearing, trackies and a singlet, each and every one of us, not to mention our hair made us look like we were just kidnapped.

"Face it Ash" Calum rests his arm on Ashton's shoulder, "We are hobos"

"Grill'd it is!" Ashton smiles as he walks off to the car.

"Great choice of words Cal" I wink, reaching my arm over his neck.

"Why thankyou beautiful" Calum puts his hand on my hip.

We all load into Ashton's car which was in major need of a clean and prepare for the journey to Bondi.

"Ash how can you even see through the windows?" Luke questions as he tries to peer through the window.

"I don't" Ashton jokes as he starts up the car.

"But seriously Ash this car needs a wash" Michael adds in.

"I think I found bird crap that out lived the bird it came from" Calum laughs as he puts his arm around me.

"Alright , alright guys! Leave Ash alone" I respond, adjusting myself comfortably to Calum's grip.

"Thankyou Dee!" Ashton says as he gives death stares to the other boys.

"It's not his fault that he's never heard of a car wash" I tease cuddling up closer to Calum.

"HEY!" Ashton turns around, "If you prisses want it clean so badly we'll go after we eat! Deal" Ashton raises an eyebrow.

"Deal" We all say in unison, before settling back into our seats.

____________________________________________________

"Slow down guys, I don't want to be visiting the hospital AGAIN if one of you choke" I look at them, resisting not to laugh.

The restaurant was packed, but luckily we got our own booth as soon as we got to the front door. Each of them hadn't looked up since they had their food.

"Sorry Dee but traffic makes me hungry" Michael looks up, talking with his mouth full.

"I can tell" I smile before returning to my burger.

We sit in our chairs, stuffed with food, smiling at eachother.

"That was good" Calum says as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Ash" I nod at Ashton who's head was hanging back.

"Your welcome"

"Oh shit! I almost forgot" Calum reaches into the pocket of his grey trackpants and pulls out the bottle of pills the doctor, well Luke's Dad gave me.

"Eugh" I say in disgust.

"Come on Andie it's just a little tablet!" Calum says as he twists the cap. 

I hate taking medicine or seeing someone that I love take it, because it scares me that one day they might be taken away from me, I know I'm overreacting but life's too short. I return my attention back to Calum who was holding a tiny, white circle in between his index finger and his thumb. 

"Bottoms up" Calum winks as I hold out my palm. 

I swallow the tablet taking gulps of water and put the glass down on the table. I hold out my hand and call for the waiter. 

"Check please" I say in a happy tone. 

"No problem" He says as he walks off to the front desk to get the bill, he walks back to our table, "Here we go" 

"Thanks" I reply. 

"Pass it Dee" Ashton suggest, holding out his hand. 

"Nope" I respond popping the 'p'. 

"Dee" Ashton gives me a warning look. 

"No! You guys have done so much for me, it's time to treat you" I smile, picking up my wallet from the table. 

"Andie" Calum holds my hand down, "Put the wallet down" 

I bat my eye lashes at him, "Callllllllll" 

"Don't do it Andie" He tries to look away. 

I slap him in the stomach and take out $70 from my wallet and slip it into the check book before Calum could touch it. I was about to call the waiter when Luke decides to knock the book out of my hands and throws it to Michael.

"Michael catch!" Luke yells.

Knowing Michael he drops it on the table. I quickly grab it and run to the front desk. I turn back to the boys and wave, in return I get derp faces  from each of them.

I pass the bill to the employee at the front desk, get my change and walk back over to Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. 

"Ready to go?" I ask, taking my wallet from the table. 

"Car wash!" Michael shouts as he gets up. 

We walk out of the restaurant and pile into Ashton's car. 

"Back to mine? We've got the buckets and car washing stuff in the garage" Calum offers. 

"Sure thing chicken wing" Ashton replies, starting the car. 

________________________________________________________________

"Let's get washing!" Luke announces as he blasts the car stereo which was playing 'Mercy'. 

Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum take sponges and dunk them into the bucket of soapy water and start wiping the windows as I reel out out the hose. I twist the nozzle to let the water out but it wasn't working, I check to see if the hose was knotted, but it wasn't.

"Guys the hose isn't working" I say, fiddling with the nozzle.

"It should be working, just keep trying!" Ashton shouts. 

After a few minutes of frustration, the water started running through the hose. 

"I got it working!" I grin, looking up from the hose. 

"Figured that out" Calum replies standing in front of my soaking wet. 

"Oh shit" I say under my breathe. 

I drop the hose and run behind Luke who was replenishing his sponge. 

"Come here Andie" Calum warns as he picks up the hose. 

"You wouldn't do it!" I yell hiding behind Luke. 

"Why are you picking me as your human shield?!" Luke protests dropping the sponge in the bucket. 

"You're right" I run over to Ashton who was cleaning a window. 

"HEY!" Luke shouts. 

"Wouldn't want your hair getting wet would we?" I wink. 

"You're right" He replies picking up his sponge. 

"What about mine!" Ashton complains turning around to face me. 

"You guys are even more prissy than me! And I'm the female!" I tease putting my hands on my hips. 

I look over to Calum who was twisting the nozzle on the hose. 

"DON'T!" I shout pulling Ashton in front of me. 

I guess being 5'1" does have its benefits. 

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT CALUM" Ashton warns. 

"Sorry Ash!" Calum drops the hose on to the floor and runs behind Michael who was squeezing out the excess water from his sponge. 

"Say hello to my little friend" Luke quotes 'Scarface' as he picks up the hose, twists the nozzle and water comes gushing out of it wetting each and everyone of us. 

"WATER FIGHT!" Michael announces as each of us run and pick up a bucket of soapy water. 

Hi there <3 thankyou for the reads and the votes and the positive feedback i love you allll !! Trust me more exciting parts ar to be written! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19
1.4K 28 26
greatest enemies to lovers i've ever written
16.6K 124 103