The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

Oleh myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

15 - Partners?

469 27 3
Oleh myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

"Please! Please! Please!! I didn't do anything. I just stretched my hand. But I don't know why my hand went near you. I swear that I didn't try to scare you. Please don't put me in jail. I can't go to jail at this young age. I have a lot to achieve. I di----",he cut me off by keeping a firm grip on my mouth.

The sensible me would have thought that I was speaking bullshit. Who arrests a person for just scaring? But this psycho can manipulate anyone with his charms and money. If I had thought with my sensible mind, I would have spoken something sensible. But here, I am just blabbering like a stupid!

"You are proving to me again and again that your name, Miss. nonstop is very appropriate and suitable to you ",he said as a matter of fact.

I blinked my eyes trying to see what he was going to say.

"You are quite a dumb girl. Don't you know that? ",he asked in a teasing way.

I glared at him. 'Ugh! You girl! He can't see you in the dark. So speak for yourself girl ',my inner me mocked me.

Before I could say anything, he left my hand and I took my hand away from him and kept it on my lap securely.

He then moved his hand away from my mouth and I felt him coming closer.

"Seriously Miss. nonstop, jail??? ",he chuckled. "Don't worry, I like to deal with my target myself. I don't get help from anyone ",he said darkly.

He then put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I was squeezed between his hands and body. I looked at him shocked, but he was looking at the screen intently as if he is not holding me now.

I ignored the warmth from his arms and decided to ask him what he was doing. As if sensing my thought, "Stop gawking at my face. See the movie ",he said. "In the meantime, let me think what to do with you ",he added with his face looking at the screen.

"Are you really scared of horror films? ",I asked him even though I knew the answer. "Keep your mouth shut and watch the movie ",he said ignoring my question. So, having no way, I looked at the screen to watch the movie.

'You have many ways but you decided to keep shut because you like the warmth you get from him', the inner voice said.

Keep your mouth shut!

Soon, the intermission came and the lights illuminated through the dark. He slowly withdrew his hand, "Are you coming out for refreshment? ",he asked.

Well, I need some fresh air. I nodded my head and stood up. I looked at Kryz's direction to see her snuggled with Andrew. So cute! It's good to see that the plan is working!!\

I then went outside with Parth.

ANDREW POV:

Intermission came. I looked at Krystle to see her snuggling in my arms peacefully with her eyes closed. I admired her beautiful face for quite a long time.

I hope she gives us a chance. I love you Kryz!

"Kryz....Sweetheart ",I called her.

She opened her brown eyes, staring at me with a smile on her face. This is the feeling I have been waiting for a long, long time!! I smiled back with all the love inside me.

She slowly blinked her eyes. The beautiful smile on her face changed to a frown. She suddenly moved away from me.

"What happened Kryz? Are you okay? ",I asked worriedly.

"Nothing ",she said, shaking her head. I tried to touch her hand to comfort her but she jerked her hand back.

"I am sorry. I just snu-- snuggled-- I shouldn't have done that ",she whispered.

"Don't be! You have all the right sweetheart ",I said, holding her hand for which she didn't move away.

"Won't you give us a chance? ",I asked desperately.

She looked at me with pain on her face. "Please....please...leave me. I don't have any strength to have any more heartbreaks ",she cried.

"I love you Kryz. I won't break your heart! That day was a misunderstanding. Please allow me to explain. I swear I didn't cheat you. I was drunk that day. I thought it was you. I h-----",she cut me off," Are you telling me that I and Jacqueline are the same? If you feel so, then you can go to her. You can even fuck her. "

"KRYSTLE!!! PLEASE DON'T SAY LIKE THAT!!! You have all the rights on me. You are the only one. You are the one I want to live with. I thought you were a little bold that day; I felt something different but I thought I felt that way as I was drunk. I know whatever I say will be like bullshits but that's the truth. Please sweetheart, please believe me ",I begged.

I moved my hands towards her and cupped her face and wiped the tears off. She took a deep breath," I need time to think. ,she said"

Time? She is asking me for time. So, she is reconsidering! I hugged her tightly with happiness," Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! ",I mumbled.

Even though she didn't return the hug, I have hope in our love. I then moved back with a smile on my face, " Thank you for reconsidering. I will be waiting for a positive response."

"I need to go to the restroom ",she said and walked away.

I grinned like an idiot. But who cares? I then thought of buying her favorite butter salt popcorn. So, I went out towards the food section.

AKANSHA POV:

"Parth ",I called him. He raised his eyebrow asking what?

"Where is Theo? Is he okay? "

He looked at me with an irritated expression, "Do you really want to know? "

"He is my friend. So, I need to know. "

"Why should I answer you? Who are you to me? ",he asked all of a sudden, making me shocked.

What am I to him? Since I didn't answer, he walked away from me.

"Wait ",I shouted and grabbed his hand to stop him.

He stopped walking and looked at his hand and then at me with a blank face. I then left his hand since I had gained his attention.

"You know that we don't like each other. But since we both have the same aim, why don't we call a truce within ourselves and be as partners? "

"We can be civil with each other ",I added.

"Even though you are a dumb, you sometimes prove that you have brain too by giving good suggestions. "

What? Dumb? "You!!!! I tried to call a truce but you are acting as the psycho you are! I can't believe that I asked you ",I said angrily and turned to go but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Okay, okay; chill baby! I was just playing with you. You have a great brain! I accept. Happy? "

I glared at him. "Miss. Non--- I mean Akansha, can we be partners? ",he asked, extending his hands for me to shake.

I won! He is nervous! I smiled internally as he had accepted that I have a great brain. It's a big thing as it's coming from his mouth. I shook my hands and accepted him as my partner.

"You want to know something? "

"What?? ",I asked curiously.

"You are so cute when you are angry ",he said with a chuckle.

Cute? Oh god! I hit his arm playfully for teasing me.

"So Miss. Partner, as a start of you being me my partner, what do you like to have? "

Does he know to be a gentleman too? Unbelievable! I think it will be thrilling to know about him.

"Caramel bacon popcorn with some soft drin--",I stopped speaking when I saw Kryz coming this way. Oh no, if she sees Parth with me, then every effort we had taken will be wasted!

I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me.

"What happened, Akansha?? ",he asked quizzically.

"Kryz!! I mean Krystle!! She is coming this way. If she sees us together, then our efforts will disappear into thin air. Where are we going to hide? Oh no!! W--- ",I stopped speaking when he shook me violently.

"Don't panic ",he said sternly looking at me. "Did she see you? ",he asked.

"No...but--",but he kept his hands on my mouth. "Calm down. You speak a lot when you are in panic ",he said as a matter of fact and then pulled me with him and then suddenly pushed me to the wall and looked at me.

I tried to move but he pushed me back to the wall. I was squeezed between the wall and him.

"What are you trying to do? ",I asked, trying to move.

"Shh! Krystle is coming this way ",he whispered near my ear, coming closer than before.

Hearing her name, I hid my face on his chest in the fear of Kryz seeing us together. I was completely hidden inside him since I was too small compared to him.

I felt his hand surrounding me the next second. I felt the warmth he provided me. I felt safe. I closed my eyes, feeling bliss.

After what felt like an eternity, I heard Parth calling me," Akansha...Akansha "

I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him. My eyes found the most handsome man in this world.

"Krystle is gone. "

I blinked my eyes registering his words. It was just an act but why is my heart beating so fast?

I moved away from him. As soon as I did it, a small part of me ached for that warmth. I controlled myself," I need to go to the restroom " ,I said and walked away from him as fast as possible.

As soon as I entered the restroom, I splashed water on my face to calm myself.

Whatever you felt a few seconds before is normal!! NORMAL! Just get that in your thick head. You can't be like this!

I should have left him and walked away when Kryz came!! If Kryz had seen me alone, there would have been no problem. Then, why did I drag him with me? Why couldn't I think of this at that time? What had happened has happened. So just leave it!

I placed my hand on my racing heart trying to make it run at a normal pace.

I heard the footsteps of a person. So, I washed my face again and then dried it with the tissue and looked at the mirror to see Kryz with a sullen look.

"Kryz? ",I called her and moved towards her.

She looked at me and hugged me.

"What happened Kryz? Are you okay? "

"An...Andrew. "

"Andrew? Is he here too?? ",I asked with a fake-shock. I am sorry Kryz but I can't say the whole truth now.

"Yes. His seat is next to me. "

"What? That's unbelievable. What did he say? "

"He is asking for a second chance. I said that I need time to think. What should I do, Kanz?? "

"Do you feel like he is telling the truth? What does your heart say? "

"It is asking me to give him a chance but I don't know. "

"Then, you must surely give it a try. What if he truly loves you? Don't lose your true love. "

She just nodded her head. "Shall we watch the rest of the movie or leave now? ",I asked her, hoping for her to choose the former option.

"We can watch and go ",she smiled.

"Okay then, let's go ",I said and soon we entered and she went to her seat and sat down.

The plan is going better than I had expected! Soon, I should see her true happiness in my eyes!

**********************************************************************************

I hope you liked the chapter. If so, then please vote and comment.

What will happen in the next half of the movie? What will happen next?

Stay tuned :)

Thank you for your constant support!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...