4 - Project With Parth?

Akansha POV:

Soon lunch time came. "I will keep my books in the locker and come to the canteen", I said to Kryz.

"Okay Kanz", she said and walked away.

I went to my locker and kept my books inside. I still can't accept that he tricked me into taking the longest route. How did I believe him blindly? So stupid of me.

I felt someone's presence behind me. I locked my locker and turned to face the so-called college beauty Jacqueline with her friends Emma and Bella. I tried to move but she blocked my way sending me a glare.

 I tried to move but she blocked my way sending me a glare

"What do you want?", I asked her.

"I warned you bitch to stay away from Parth but you didn't listen to me", she said glaring at me.

"Let me tell you very clearly that I am not at all interested in Parth, so don't bother me", I said sternly to her.

I guess she was shocked with my reply. I tried to move but she blocked me again. Argh!

"What now?", I asked her.

"Don't flatter yourself that you are sitting on his bench. Soon he will throw you away."

"Thank you very much for your lovable concern. If you are done, can I go now?", I asked her sarcastically.

She looked taken aback by my reply. So, I moved away from them. Luckily, they didn't stop me either. Soon, I reached the canteen.

I noticed Harry, Chloe and Kryz seated at our table. "Hello guys", I said and sat next to Kryz. 

"Hi", they replied.

"Since we don't share any classes, I couldn't spend more time with you", Chloe said to me.

"Yeah. But let's make use of our lunch time to know ourselves better", I said cheerfully.

"Yeah", Chloe smiled gleefully.

"You guys can call me Kanz because all my close relations call me like that", I said and smiled at them.

"Sure Kanz", Harry and Chloe said at the same time and looked at each other and smiled lovingly. I observed the love Harry and Chloe had for each other. It's so pure, like the love of my parents . I miss them very much. No..no...don't go to that topic Kanz!

"Can you tell me how you both started your relationship?", I asked them curiously. Both Chloe and Harry smiled at each other again. Cute couple!

"Actually we were best friends at first", Harry said. 

"Kryz, Harry and I used to hang out together", Chloe continued.

"I can say my part", Kryz said with a mischievous smile and continued, "Due to sports events, I and Harry skipped breaks and classes and were practicing for the event and Chloe was alone."