45 - I Feel Jealous

AKANSHA POV:

"When will you become Winston? Please let it be soon ",Sam said with an overacting face.

"Shut up Sam. I will kill you if you speak another word from your mouth ",I said glaring at him.

"Calm down Kanz. He is just kidding ",Chloe said, supporting him.

"I am not kidding Chloe. I am serious ",Sam said with a sincere look.

"Chloe is trying to help you. And you are deliberately willing to be killed. Are you that much eager to face the fire of Akansha? ",Andy asked in an amused tone.

"I like to instigate bae. It's fun to see ",Sam chuckled, earning a hit on his shoulders from me.

We are currently in the canteen eating our lunch. Neil, Harry, Chloe, Kryz, Andy, Theo, Parth, Sam and I are the ones at our usual table.

It's already been a month and a half since college started. Sam had really applied for a course in this college much to my surprise. He would always manage his time and come fast during the lunch time and spend his time with my group.

Theo and Parth came back to my table with Andy. Everyone thought that I would get angry to see him but since I didn't speak a word, nothing happened except for the deadly stare of Parth on me which I would ignore every time. I felt his warm gaze on me, making me more uncomfortable today. I raised my head towards his direction, seeing him already staring at me with an angry, sad, jealous- mixed reaction on his face. His eyes spoke more volume which made me a little uncomfortable.

The day of the educational trip is getting closer and closer. And I have no idea of how I am going to spend my time there. The only person I would be familiar with, will be only him. I hope I won't do anything stupid there.

Soon the lunch break got over and I walked towards my next class. When I was about to cross the library, a hand gripped my mouth and pulled me towards an empty class.

"Parth, What do you want? ",I asked angrily.

"You! ",he whispered, staring at me darkly.

"Parth, Don't play with me. I am going ",I said, turning to walk out but he stopped me.

"I don't like the way he speaks with you ",Parth said, gritting his teeth.

"Have you gone nuts? He will speak however he wants. You can't complain like a small kid. "

"Yes. I have gone nuts for you. And I ---I feel jealous. He is making you smile and laugh. But I could only watch you, doing nothing ",he whispered sadly.

"You are not avoiding me. But you are not speaking with me like before. Can we become friends like before? Can we Kanz? Please ",he pleaded with his sincere eyes.

"Parth ",I whispered, feeling sad for him. But I don't have the answer for him to be happy. And I don't think I will be able to answer this in my life.