30 - A Walk Together

AKANSHA POV:

"Are you going to sleep here? ", Kryz's asked.

I opened my eyes to see that we had reached Green World.

"Thanks Kryz. Bye. And I will be late today ",I said, getting down from the car, and walked towards Green World.

"Hey Kanz! How are you doing dear? ", Grace said when I entered. Grace, a fifty-four year young lady, mother of Sophia and the owner of Green World. And the kind one who gave me this job.

"I am great Grace. How's your health now? ",I asked her since she rested at her home for a few weeks due to her health issues. She asked everyone to call her Grace as she felt that by calling her 'ma'am' she felt like she was an old lady.

"I am perfect ", she cheered, winking at me. She is such an enthusiastic woman!! One can get lots of positive energy from her.

"I asked her to stay at home but she was adamant to come here ",Sophia murmured, coming out from the kitchen.

"I need to feel my love ",Grace said, closing her eyes with a smile on her face. I then changed my dress and started my duty as the customers started arriving.

Green World was started by Grace and her husband. They loved each other and had a perfect fairy tale love. But unluckily, he died in a car accident. Grace was so depressed at that time. Green World started to slip out of her hands. That's when she took a grip of herself for saving 'The Green World'. She is still living happily with the presence of this restaurant; the restaurant built by her husband. And she is still loving him very dearly. That's what you call true love. Even though he is not here now, their love will be in this world forever.

Is the feeling that I have with Parth is true love? I am glad that he accepted me and is willing to give up all his playboy ways. I like him. But, my feelings are mutual, right?

"Enjoy your order ",I said pleasantly, placing the order on the table.

I then stood idle waiting for any other customer to arrive.

"It seems like you are in deep thought ", Grace said standing next to me.

"Um.. I was just thinking about my college. "

"So, who is he? "

"WHAT? ",I asked dumbfounded.

"Chill dear. I have experienced these feelings and thoughts before. So I can easily find it out ",Grace chirped.

"I don't know what to feel. He is a playboy but I really like him. And it seems like he is attracted to me as he decided to leave his playboy ways for me. "

"So, what's disturbing you? "

"I-- I don't really know. I just feel like why did he choose me of all people. There are so many beautiful girls whom he would have crossed in his life. There would be many girls who have a big crush on him. They would do anything to be with Parth ",I said my dilemma to her. It's good to speak about our thoughts freely to someone who doesn't judge us with it. Grace is such a gem.

"You are insecure, Kanz. It's normal. He may have found something special in you, to be with you. "

"But, there is nothing so special about me", I whispered.

"Kanz dear!! You are a sweet person! And a very helpful, independent, and kind-hearted girl. If you are doubtful even now, it's better for you to ask your Parth itself ", Grace suggested.

Another pair of customers entered the restaurant. "Duty calls ",I smiled at Grace and walked towards them.

While serving them, I noticed another customer entering inside. But it's not any other customer, it's my Parth!