48 - The Exhibition

AKANSHA POV:

I took a quick, refreshing bath and wore my leggings and the t-shirt I stole from Sam. I stared at me for one last time and then walked out to see Parth still standing with no clothes above his waist. I looked at his face to see him a little shocked.

I then noticed the phone in his hands which looked so familiar. My phone?

"Is that my phone? ",I asked him, looking at the phone in his hands.

Looking at his nervous reaction, my doubt was confirmed. That's surely my phone. But why is his face a little darker and gloomy? Who is he speaking with on my phone?

I then snatched my phone from his hands. I looked at the caller id to see that it was Sam.

Shit! I didn't call them once I reached the airport. He won't throw a sac full of sarcastic comments, right?

"Hey Sam ",I said cheerfully, hoping for him to be in a good mood.

I heard a chuckle from the other side. "I just thought to call you after freshening up. But you beat me to it ",I said, chuckling a little.

"Is he standing near you? ",he asked.

I then looked at his direction to see him still staring at me. So I turned back the next second.

"Um---- Yes ",I replied reluctantly. What is he going to say about him? I don't know whether he told the details to Sam about the arrangements before me?

"I miss you ",he said, pulling me into a state of shock.

What game is he playing?

"When someone says they miss you, you need to reply to them. Don't you know the basic manners? ",he asked amused.

Has he gone nuts? But he won't let me off until I say what he wants. So, I decided to say it.

"I miss you too. "

Thud! I heard a door being slammed closed making a huge sound. Why is he angry?

"Mission accomplished. "

Mission accomplished?

"Sam, if you are free, then go and just check your brain as I feel you have gone nuts. "

He laughed loudly instead of giving his usual sarcastic comment.

"Is this the Sam I know? ",I asked Sam, amused.

"Are you staying with him? ",he asked suddenly in a serious tone. How does he manage to change so fast from a cool person to a serious person?

I thought of escaping this topic but it seems like he won't leave me unless I answer his question.

"Yeah ",I mumbled. "It was arranged by the college management ",I added the explanation quickly.

"You could have booked yourself another room in the hotel. You have my credit card, right? ",he asked in a stern voice.

"I have your credit card. But why should I waste the money since I have a room allotted for me to stay. Money doesn't grow on trees ",I explained.

"And I can manage him. You need not worry. "

There were a few moments of silence. And I didn't dare to speak first since I know very well of his temper.

"Okay, fine ",he said sharply. "But-- but if you need any help, you must call me. I will contact the Manager of Dubai Wilson Enterprises personally to see your needs. And you must not hesitate to call me. Am I clear? "