Disclaimer

Welcome!

A warm greetings!

Thank you for selecting this book. This story is about a girl who is strong, kind and yet fierce. All her beliefs and thoughts will be tested when she meets an arrogant, handsome playboy. Will she overcome all the circumstances and be herself or will she be changed by the playboy?

*********

This is my first story in Wattpad. I hope you will enjoy it.

Please do vote and comment your thoughts. 

I would love to read your thoughts about my book.

All negative and positive critics are appreciated.

*********

Started on: 1 August 2020

Ended on: 14 July 2021

**********

↹ This is my own thought and creation. The characters in this book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

↹ No part of this book maybe reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

↹ Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain is punished severely.

©All rights reserved.

**********

Happy Reading!!

With Love,

S. M. Skyler.