23 - I need you

Happy Diwali to all my readers who are celebrating it!! I tried my best to give a long chapter. I hope it satisfies your day. Lots of love!! Happy reading :)

*********************************************

 PARTH POV:

"And you can support her openly. You need not look out for me. I am going", Akansha said and walked off before I could reply to her back.

Why is she so frustrating? She is something! She is a clumsy girl and she had drunk quite a number of shots too. If she is drunk, she won't do anything stupid, right? And she is looking so damn hot today! I am damn sure that someone will ask her out for sure. It's better to go and find her.

Before I could get up, Jacqueline shouted. "Parth... it's your turn ",she said.

I looked at the bottle stopping at me with Jacqueline opposite it! Shit! Why did that stupid bottle stopped at me? 'But this bottle was the reason why Akansha kissed you', a voice in me said but I ignored it. I shall play this one last time and shall go and search for Akansha.

"Truth or dare? ",she asked.

It's better to select the truth so that this will be over soon. But before I could reply, Jacqueline interrupted me. "Parth! I am sorry to ask you that. I know for sure that you will choose dare since you always say that truth is for losers ",she said in a seductive tone.

Fuck! Calm down! Just one game and you can go! I don't why I am still with her at times even when I know what she did with Andrew. Maybe it's because she is sexy, hot and doesn't say her feelings for me.

"What's the dare? "

"You need to sleep with Akansha ".

What the fuck? With Akansha??

"Are you fu*king kidding me? "

"I am very clear. I need you to sleep with Akansha. And you should show me the proof. "

"This is not funny at all. I am going ",I said, trying to get up.

"I didn't think that Parth would be a quitter from challenges,'' Jacqueline said, challenging me.

"I am not a quitter ",I said, gritting my teeth.

"Then prove it. "

"Fine! I accept the dare. "

Jacqueline smirked hearing my reply. Is she trying to take revenge against Akansha through me? I shook my head and walked off.

Little did Parth know that this decision of his is going to cost him a lot! :(

Did I do the right thing by accepting this dare? There is some innocence in Akansha. But am I being tricked by her innocence?

The images of Akansha pecking my lips rushed through my mind. The moment our lips touched, the feeling was divine. I parted my mouth shocked, feeling the sensation. Before I could deepen the kiss, she moved away. And I lost that sensation the next second. What is she doing to me?

I then noticed her speaking with a boy. A boy? Neil? Why the hell is he grinning and winking at her? Is she flirting with him? When did I become so naive? She is just like all other girls only.

I then turned and walked away. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. She is just another girl. She is a slut, a greedy bitch! Since she is looking hot today, you are feeling this. It's just physical attraction. Maybe lust too. Don't confuse it!

Now, you have a dare to complete! It's not wrong to do this dare! She will not think much about it. So, stop being a pussy, and go to her and complete it as soon as possible.