56 - Unexpected Reunion

AKANSHA'S POV:

The figure in front of me stared at me with so many emotions in her eyes.

O.M.G.

Am I dreaming?

I slowly walked towards her without blinking my eyes in fear that she would vanish the next moment if I closed my eyes. I touched her arms and felt it.

Is this real?

"Mom", I choked the words out.

I hugged her tight. The protected, homely feeling filled with love and affection hit me hard. I can't believe that my mother is here!

"O My Baby! ",my mom whispered between her sobs. She kissed my forehead, cheeks and looked at me with her palm holding my head affectionately.

"You are so thin. Haven't you eaten well? ",she asked, making me chuckle a little.

Typical mom!

"I missed you mom ",I said whole-heartedly.

"So should I go back since my daughter is not missing me? ",I heard my father's voice.

"Dad ",I ran towards him and embraced him tight.

"How is my brave woman doing? ",dad asked, staring at me with a proud smile.

"Great ",I smiled, my eyes flowing with happy tears.

"You know that I hate these tears, right? ",he asked me, wiping out the tears softly.

I hiccupped crying more.

"Hey Princess! Don't cry. When did you become a cry baby?", he asked, his tone trembled a little but he composed himself.

"I missed you Dad ",I sobbed and hugged him tight.

He held me securely and comforted me.

"Oh gosh! Dad-- Mom--- how come you bot-- ",Sam's voice was heard.

He came and hugged mom who was crying silently.

"How dare you not talk about Kanz? You dared to hide the info about her from us ",Mom asked him in an angry tone.

"You decided to do your higher studies all of a sudden which was very suspicious. And when your dad did a little check on it, we were both shocked that you dared to hide such a thing from us even when you knew that we were searching for her all over Tamil Nadu. But you found her in Mumbai and didn't think to tell us about it? ",Mom asked him.

"Mom-- it was me who asked him not to disclose the truth. I-- I was just lost; I-- I didn't have the guts to meet any of you as I was not myself at that time."

"What hap-- ",Dad stopped his words when he looked at the entry of my friends.

"Dad--- Mom-- these are my friends ",I said and I introduced them and everyone smiled at them in respect.

"What happened to you? ",Dad asked.

"Did someone break your heart? ",Dad asked bluntly, making me gasp. How does he always see right through me?

His jaw clenched tightly, seeing my expression as confirmation.

"Who is he? ",he asked coldly.

At that time, the door squeaked open and the person whom Dad spoke about entered the hall but stopped when he noticed my dad and mom.

"This is Parth Saxton, m-- my boyfriend", I walked and stood beside him and said it. It's better I say it before they find out about my relationship.