26 - Need For Money

AKANSHA POV:

I have been in full-swing doing my work as fast as possible. Since it's a weekend, Green World is bustling with children, teenagers and adults.

"Enjoy your order ",I smiled pleasantly while serving them. And then strode towards the next table doing my work.

"How is it going babe? ", Kyle asked me when he stood beside me during my break time.

"Little tired. How about you? "

"If I say it was very entertaining, will you believe me? ",he asked, raising his eyebrows with a charming smile on his face.

I shook my head hitting his shoulders. "I won't believe it ",I chuckled.

"If you have finished flirting with your co-worker, can you presume your work? ",I heard a very familiar voice behind me.

Not possible! I guess I am dreaming. "I don't think we have finished,'' Kyle said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Kyle! ",I glared at him and then turned to face Parth standing in front of me.

"Sorry for the inconvenience sir. Please take your seat ",I said, trying to be as formal as I can.

"Miss. Partner! If you didn't remember the truce, let me remind you ",Parth said glaring and gritting his teeth.

What happened to him? Did he hit his head on a wall or what?

"See you later babe ",Neil said before walking off.

Did both of them have any personal vengeance against each other?

"Parth! I didn't expect you to come here. What's the matter? ",I asked, thinking about the reason for his arrival.

"Why? Are you feeling sad that I interrupted you both? ",he asked angrily, clenching his fists tightly.

"Calm down Mr. Partner. Kyle always acts like that only. At first, it was a little weird but soon I got to know him better. "

"Sorry Parth! We were a little late finding a spot to park the ca--Woah!! Hi Akansha ",he greeted me when he noticed me.

"Hey Loverboy! ",I greeted him.

"When did you come back? How is your girlfriend now? ", I asked Theo.

"I returned home yesterday. And Farina is fine ",Theo replied with a smile on his face.

"So, are you working here? ",Andy asked looking at my uniform.

"Yeah! Part-time job ",I said with a smile.

"That's so cool ",Andy replied.

"Take a seat and enjoy yourself ",I said to them.

I looked at Parth to see him still angry for some reason. I smiled at him but he kept a neutral face and walked towards his friends.

Still a psycho! After my short break, I resumed my work. The clock tick-tocked and soon the closing time came. Andy and Theo bid their bye when they left.

But Parth is still in his usual place using his phone with earbuds plugged on his ears. Is he waiting for me?

I soon changed my uniform and was about to step out when Gwen entered tired.

"Gwen, it seems like you are tired today? ",I asked her. This is so unlike her. She didn't even interact much during the work. I am sure something is bothering her.

"What happened Gwen? "

"There is nothing to worry about. I just didn't get much sleep yesterday. "