Author's Note

I just can't believe that I just completed my first book! And this would have not been done without my readers!!! I thank all my dear readers for taking your precious time and reading this book.

I was a crazy reader for years and I too read interesting books whenever I get the time. The thought of writing a book was a long time thought. But with a final push from my friend, I decided to give it a shot. I gave my best for every chapter and I hope you all loved it!

My special thanks to the readers who were with me throughout my writing and supporting me with your votes and all your comments helped me a lot.

Sumishankar

kayalpramiti

Gowthamidhaya

arushi2611

Allshadesofblue2017

nitts15

Krystle_crys

I still have a big work to do, the editing part. I will be doing that work whenever I get the time.

FEEDBACK:

I would love to hear everyone's feedback. All the positive and negative comments are warmly welcomed and appreciated. It will be very helpful for me to write better than before in future.

You can share your thoughts about this story. Did you like the ending?

And one main question:

Which is your most favorite character in this book? What's the reason?

Another Question:

Whose friendship bond did you love the most? What's the reason?

One more question:

Which is your favorite scene in this story?

****

I loved writing this book. And thank you once again for reading my book!

I shall come up with another exciting storyline. I am thinking of writing historical fiction. Another thought is of Mafia stories. Tic. tock. tic. tock. Whatever the story I choose, I have a lot to research about that field before I could write. So it might take quite some time for me to update you people!

Do vote, comment and share this book if you love it.

Keep supporting!

Love you all!!

S. M. Skyler.