24 - My savior

AKANSHA POV:

"Who is Sam? ",Parth asked me.

"Sh... It's a secret. No one should know about it ",I shushed him, keeping my finger on my mouth.

"If he sees me in the club like this, he will surely kill me. Such an overprotective stupid! But I hate him now. He is not with me anymore. He doesn't care about me ",I mumbled sadly.

"Oh no! Forget whatever I said. It's a secret. No one should know about it ",I shushed him.

"Why are you looking like you have seen a ghost? ",I asked him when I stared at his face.

"You are mad at Sam? "

"I am. He can do whatever he wants. I hate him ",I huffed, folding my hands.

Suddenly, he got a phone call interrupting us, making him mumble something within himself. I guess it's some alien language with very good meaning. Seeing the call, he answered it.

"Yes........ She is with me...... Is everything okay there? ........Oh!.......Can't you just take her with you?.... "

This conversation is so boring. This air is also fighting against me. It's trying to freeze me. That's when my eyes spotted it. How come a firefly here? Fireflies are a symbol of true love, right? If I go behind this, maybe I can find my love?! What are you waiting for, Kanz? Go!!!!!

*****

"What the fucking hell are you doing here Akansha? I was searching for you for quite a long time ",Parth shouted angrily.

If I stay silent, he won't find me. "I am speaking to you. Answer me ",he shouted.

What should I do now? "I am not Akansha. She walked that way ",I said hoping he would believe it.

"Do you think I am a dumb? Now stop your mad antics and speak ",he said pulling me from the glass.

"How did you find me? I was acting like a statue just like Miss. Hannah. But how did you find me? ", I whined. Just then, the wind breeze passed by, making me shiver.

Looking at me, he removed his blazer and extended it to me.

"My savior is saving me against this wind too ",I exclaimed happily wearing the blazer. But the blazer fell down when I wore it. "Why is it not protecting me? ",I whined sadly.

"Because you need to wear it properly, Miss. Intelligent ",he chuckled, helping me to wear it properly. Then his blazer covered me fully, giving me a sense of warmth.

"Now tell me how did you find me? ",I asked curiously so that I shouldn't make that mistake again.

"Well! There was this intelligent girl standing against a glass wall doing some crazy antics and then hearing the sound of the footsteps of a person, she stood rigid in the same awkward position. "

"What are you telling me? I can't understand", I asked, confused scratching my hand.

"It's not necessary for the intelligent lady to know. "

"If you think so ",I shrugged. "I want Miss. Hannah to come with me ",I whined suddenly remembering her. The firefly flew and sat on the glass making me find Miss. Hannah, suffering alone inside this stupid glass.

"Who is Hannah? ",he asked confused.

"Look. It's at the other side of this stupid glass. Someone has imprisoned her. We must save her since she has become my friend now ",I pleaded with him.

 We must save her since she has become my friend now ",I pleaded with him