5 - A Silly Leaf

Krystle POV:

I have been waiting for Akansha for nearly fifteen minutes now. I guess she will come soon. I called her but her phone was out of reach!

Few seconds later, I heard footsteps behind me. So I turned to see Akansha but it was Andrew walking towards me.

Oh God! What is he doing here? Shouldn't he have gone home by now?

I just turned back and ignored him.

"Hey Krystle! What are you doing here?", he asked but I ignored him.

"Is there any problem with your car? Let me check it", he said and went near my car.

But I blocked his way.

"What is your problem? Can't you mind your own business? And why the hell are you acting like you care for me?", I asked him.

"Kryz! I...tr.. ", he started but I cut him off saying, "Don't call me Kryz! You don't have the fucking right to call me like that. You are a nobody! A nobody to me", I shouted at him.

"Please Kryz! Please listen to me! I love yo....", he started but I cut him off, "Stop! Just stop it!!! I know you don't mean it!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!", I shouted and walked my way towards the library to see Kanz but Andrew grabbed my hands stopping me.

"Not this time Kryz! Don't walk away from me", he said and hugged me tight.

Tears started to roll out of my eyes without my consent. Even though I hate him, my stupid heart still beats for him. Me and my pathetic heart!

I controlled myself and pushed him with the remaining strength I had. I guess he didn't expect it because he stumbled back.

"I hate you! I hate you!!", I mumbled with pain and walked in the direction of the library.

Why are you still affecting me Andrew? I should not love you. I should hate you! Why did you break my heart? Whyy?

I wiped my tears and controlled myself by taking a deep breath.

I soon reached the library and looked around but I couldn't spot Kanz or Parth here? Where is Kanz?

I went to the librarian and asked, "Did you see Parth Paxton in the library?"

He looked at me weirdly. "No", he replied and continued doing his work. I came outside the library in shock.

Parth was not in the library? But...but..Kanz said she was meeting him in the library. Did she lie to me?

No..no..it can't be...but where is she? Is she fine? God! Help me to find Kanz!

Andrew! Yes, he will surely know. I am sure that this is one of their stupid, dirty games to play with me and Kanz.

I went towards the parking lot to see Andrew standing with his head hung low.

I felt sad seeing him like that but I shrugged it off and yanked his shirt, "Where are Akansha and Parth?"

He looked at me shocked. "Akansha and Parth?", he mumbled with a confused face.

"Don't act in front of me Drew! Now tell me where Akansha and Parth are?"

But in turn, he was smiling like an idiot. He just knows how to irritate the hell out of me.

I glared at him. "Why the hell are you smiling?"

"You just called me Drew! I am very happy to hear that from you after a longg time", he said and cupped my face with lots of love in his eyes.

What love?...no...no...my eyes are manipulating me.