2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak

Akansha POV:

"And one more thing, Miss. nonstop. Don't try to act smart with me. And a piece of advice for you. Get to know with whom you are speaking first, before you speak to them. And don't show me your stupid dumb face again", he said and turned the other side.

O God! Is he a psycho? Maybe he is; that's why he is behaving like this! ..Ugh!

My phone pinged. I opened it to see Krystle's message. 

How is the class going? 

The teacher is very good. But I am stuck with a psycho!!!!! 

A psycho?

                                       Yup. I tried to befriend him but he is showing me a big attitude. I just spoke to him but he asked me to shut up! Argh!!! How dare he? 

Calm down angry bird. The class will be over soon. Just drop your stuff in the locker room. I will pick you up from there!

Okay boss!

I then kept my phone inside my bag. I side-glanced him to see him having the same poker-face as before. Even though he is handsome, I would never date an arrogant man like him.

As soon as the bell rang, I rushed outside. Reaching my locker, I kept my books inside. Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind me.

When I turned, the so-called college beauty Jacqueline and Emma and Bella were looming over my space. 

"Yes?", I asked her, not knowing why she was standing in front of me.

"Don't try to act smart bitch! You can't change anything", she said and walked away with Emma and Bella behind her. What was that? She doesn't even know me! Then why did she come and threaten me? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. This college surely has a bunch of psychos.

"Hey babe", Krystle came and hugged me. 

"Kanz, meet Harry Steyln, my friend", she introduced me to him.

 "And Harry! She is Akansha Corey, my best friend", she said to him.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Akansha! Good to see the face of whom Kryz used to keep on speaking about", he said. I smiled back at him. At least Krystle's friends are good. "I heard that a new student tried to impress Parth. Poor soul!", Harry said to us.

"Parth? Didn't you say he was a dangerous man?", I asked Kryz.

"Yeah, maybe that new student didn't know about him", I nodded my head.

"Shall we go to the sports class?", Harry asked. 

"Yup, we can go", I exclaimed.

"Kanz, look there! The person in the center is Parth Paxton; to his left is Andrew Mark and to his right is Theodore Wyatt; turn casually and look at them", Kryz advised.

I was very much eager to see those so-called arrogant, popular people. So when I turned to see them quickly, I was stupefied. I was dumbstruck. I couldn't believe my eyes! Did I just...just tried to speak with Parth Paxton?

just tried to speak with Parth Paxton?