3 -Parth deciding to help

Akansha POV:

I tried to move away from him. I guess he too would have registered that it was me who he was holding because he jerked me away from him.

How rude?!

'He is behaving as if I was dying to be in arms.' Note the sarcasm in it!

When I turned to go away, he caught my hand, "Are you working here?" 

I guess he noticed my uniform just now.

"Yes, I am", I said and walked away. 

He took the corner seat of the restaurant. I went to Sophia and asked her to serve him. She accepted my request and went to him. In the meantime, I was serving the other customers.

Sophia then came to me, "Can you go to him and ask his order?"

 "What? Why?"  

"He said that he will only tell the order to you. I couldn't refuse... so can you?", she asked me with hope.

What is he trying to do? I guess he is making an evil plan. Maybe he is planning to mock me. If you can make a plan, then I can make a plan for myself too. Yeah! I will act as if I don't know him. He will try to instigate me, but I will ignore him.

"Akansha", Sophia called me.

"Be careful with him. He seems like a total flirt with too much attitude. So, beware of him", she warned.

"I know Sophia. He goes in my college. I know it. I saw it with my own eyes too. Don't worry, I can manage", I said and walked towards that psycho.

He was busy on his phone. Maybe he is flirting with someone on his phone. Ugh! What are you thinking? It's none of my business. He can do whatever he wishes, but why am I getting irritated when thinking about it? No..no..no thinking.

"What do you like to order, sir?", I asked him professionally. 

He lifted his head from his phone and scrutinized me from top to bottom. Is he checking me? Bloody idiot! Cool ..cool.. Don't lose your cool.

"What do you like to have sir?", I repeated my question with a fake smile. 

"Miss. Nonstop, I don't remember your name. What's your name?", he asked. Oh seriously! You don't even know my name? Then let it be that way.

"Sorry sir, that information cannot be revealed to strangers", I said politely. 

"Strangers?.. I see", he replied in a cold tone.

"I would like to have filter coffee with little sugar and a Black Forest Pastry cake."

"Okay sir. Do you want anything else, sir?"

"No. That's all", he replied curtly.

Soon I placed his order on his table and went to take care of other customers.