53 - Unexpected Surprise!!

AKANSHA'S POV:

"Oooo! Isn't it 'The Erica' who invited me to the previous party wishing for so many unfulfilled dreams and thoughts? ",I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Is Parth okay? After that night when he went inside the restroom, I couldn't find him after that. I thought of helping him as he seemed drunk but he was missing ",Erica said in a fake, sad voice.

Such an actress! It's time for me to show her her place.

"Parth is okay. I took care of him after he came out of the restroom. And he seemed like he had been drugged by someone. What do you think about it? ",I asked her, maintaining a sweet smile on my lips.

"I think you're wrong ",she said, her forehead sweating profusely.

"Am I? What the heck did you think, Erica? Did you think that you would be able to escape from what you did to Parth? You are highly mistaken. I shall give you a big piece of advice. Stay away from Parthu. He is mine. So back off with all your slutty thoughts and irrespective thoughts. "

"Do you really think that Parth is yours? You are just a challenge in front of his eyes which he couldn't acquire. Once he gets what he wants from you, he will throw you away from his life like garbage ",she said with an evil smile waiting for me to break down. Wrong move!

I saw the jug on the table and then, .....Splash! I threw the whole water on her face. Her mouth went agape and she took the tissue from the table and wiped the water from her face; angry all-over written on her face.

Serves her right!

"I guess you woke up now. So, come back to the reality world. I love Parth Saxton. And he loves me. And I will surely make your life worse if you try anything stupid of coming between me and him. He is mine and back off", I warned her.

"Oh, Are you falling for that word again? ",she asked with a mockery gaze. "Parth would have said that just to get your trust back. You are really so naive to believe those words. But I don't blame you as everyone wishes to hear it from him even though everyone knows that he doesn't mean it ",she said smiling at me.

What game is she playing right now? Is she trying to instigate me against Parthu?

"Is that all? ",I asked her, making her confused.

"If you are done, then just get lost ",I said to her. Her face changed to a sad one. Um-- this was not what I expec---

"What's going on? ",I heard Parthu's voice behind me who had gone to get a drink for the both of us. Now I get it. She saw Parthu coming my way; that's the reason for her face to change; manipulative bitch! She has a great chance of being friends with Jacqueline.

"Hey Parth, I just came with my set of friends. I just saw Akansha here alone and thought of giving her company ",she said in a flirty voice, touching his shoulders as if I was not standing beside him.

Bitch!

Doesn't he too have a brain? He is allowing her to touch him. He's really annoying and irrita--- Parth pushed her hands from his shoulders. Good boy. That's like it! Remind me to give him a kiss for that.

"Erica, I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend Akansha ",he took my palm in his and kissed it gently and intertwined both his and my hands.

Wow! Is that a jealous look? That too from her? It's an amazing feeling to feel it.

"Hi ",I smiled sweetly. Her eyes kept stealing jealous glances towards our intertwined hands which I loved very much as she was highly irritated by it.