9 - Sneaking into his bedroom

PARTH POV:

Why does everyone believe in love? The people who are in love are in a fantasy world. But one day they had to come back to reality. But does it feel good while being in love?

What the fucking hell am I thinking now? She really does know how to collapse my mind!! Miss. nonstop! She does have a way with her words.

I reached the parking lot to see Akansha talking to herself. She is surely Miss. nonstop! I chuckled to myself.

But why is she standing here?

"Where are you going? ",she asked me sweetly.

Something is wrong! Why is she speaking too sweetly?

I raised my brow looking at her.

She smiled at me in return. Something is definitely wrong with her!

"What happened? Did you fall down and hit your head? "

"No!.. Not at all!.. Are you stressed out? "

"Yes, I am. I just need my filter coffee. "

"Yeah! That's right! ",she said cheerfully.

I raised my eyebrow and she then made a neutral face.

"Are you going to the Green World restaurant? ",she asked softly.

"Yes "

"Since we both are going to the same place, can you drop me there? ",she asked me hopefully.

"So this was the reason why Miss. nonstop was so sweet to me. "

Her face was a little shocked.

"Did you really think that I won't find it? "

She looked at me nervously and gulped down.

She is too cute with her expressions. I thought of asking her to come with me but she asked me first. I guess I can make a little fun out of it.

I turned my way towards my car but she stopped me by holding my hands.

"What? ",I asked, hiding my smile with a stern face.

" I..I don't have a ride to go to my workplace. If I walk, I will be late to my work. "

Is she mad to think of walking all the way to Green World? Dumb girl!

"Since you are also going to Green World, I thought you would help me. Can you drop me there? ",she asked me innocently.

I looked at her face with no expression. I think she is thinking that I won't drop her because her face sulked.

Even though I was playing with her, I couldn't withstand her frown.

"It's okay. I understand. "

Before I could say anything ,she walked away fast.

"Wait! ",I shouted and she turned back smiling.

"I ca...", I started but she cut me off, "Thank you so much! I know that you will surely help me ".

"I...", I started to speak again but she cut me off again, "I know that you are very happy to help me. I won't waste your time anymore. I shall go and sit in the car ",she then went fast without waiting for my answer.

Did she trick me very easily? She is quite a character! I smiled seeing her retreating figure. Cute!

 Cute!