Andy Biersack - Vampire Love...

By RavenBacchlorette

Andy is on tour when he finds a girl who looks about 20 hunched up beside the bus opposite. Blood ran from he... More

More Than A Meal.
My Sister's A Dick
Bad Idea
Blade Who?
No more secrets.
Raven.
Blade.
The Hunt.
Time Travel.
The Nile.
Parting The Sea.
Kissing and Biting.
Blade's Such A Fangirl.
These White Walls.
Sirius is Left Powerless.
Sentenced To Death?
Le Raven's Plan
Vermin!
Unisex Toilets Are A Bad Idea.
Green Eyed Monster.
Love Potion.
Demon Bitch
Just To Let You Know
Possession City

What do they want?

3.4K 91 3
By RavenBacchlorette

Raven's P.O.V

I was scared shitless. My dearest mother took my powers off me as punishment for 'misuse of powers'. I am now vulnerable to whoever has taken me. I felt my twin struggle to get out of me but I whispered 'no'. This is not a situation I want to be in. I heard snores in the bed a few meters away. I decided to stay where I was for now. I can't risk confronting these people whether they're good or not. I decided to sleep. I never usually do, it's just there's nothing left to do. Who knows, it might pass the time.

******** 

I felt hands on my shoulders and my eyes shot open. "Hey. Are you okay?" A man with black hair and blue eyes asked me. I knew I was far from okay but I lied yes. My inner sister screamed 'NO'. The man's eyebrow raised. Did he hear that? Not unless he's a --- SHIT he's a vampire alright. Thanks to my mother I'm powerless. I hope to lord fuck he isn't hungry.

"Are you hungry? We have pizza.". The man asked me.
"I am hungry." I lied. "Pizza sounds great thank you." I decided on treating him nicely so he won't kill me.

He took me down a narrow flight of stairs, I guessed we were on a bus of some sort. He pointed to the box of pizza and told me to help myself. I sat down and watched whatever was on TV. I didn't want to speak to him. I then noticed 4 other men sat on the other side of the bus. I knew I was in trouble. I had to make an excuse to leave. But how could I without them killing me.

The man started a conversation, this is what I hoped he wouldn't do. "What's your name?" A simple question to most people but I was finding it difficult for some odd reason. I just got stuck in his eyes. He waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality. 

"Sorry. Uh. My name's. Raven. What's yours?" I queried plastering a fake smile on my face. 
"I'm Andy. These guys are Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC." He explained. I just waved and said hi. I saw their eyes flicker red. I didn't want to say a word but for fear of looking awkward which I was.
"What's CC short for?" I inquired. He looked at me and smiled a white toothed grin. "Christian Coma." He replied with one side of his lips upturned.
"I wish I had a cool nickname. I just got named after a frikin' bird." Everyone laughed. I chuckled. They didn't Want me dead. So what did they want? 

A/N:If you want to know what happens next then I shall tell you soon. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 148 27
Alice was just an ordinary girl. She has been with her best friend, Jamie for years and Jamie is obsessed with the band, Black Veil Brides. Jamie is...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
3.7K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
6.4K 255 41
A small town band is surprisingly discovered by one of their ideals, Black Veil Brides. They soon move out to the BVB house, and lead guitarist, Wild...