Best friends - Hyunminsung

By Hanniemin9

Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho were best friends since kindergarten. Their friendship became strong throughout the... More

Introduction
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
A/N

《19》

1.4K 89 63
By Hanniemin9

Jun had to go after ten minutes of talking to Jisung. His parents were looking for him because they didn't know if their son had landed safely in the country, so he left in a rush before they went crazy.

The looking-guy only bowed politely to the two boys behind the younger, and before going away, he told Jisung to meet again as soon as possible.

However, what called, Hyunjin and Minho's attention was how Jun planted a kiss on Jisung's left cheek before disappearing from their sight.

They frowned at the same time without notice.

~~~

"Hannie..."

Hyunjin called Jisung's name when they were eating ice cream on a bench near the place they bought it.

"Yes, Hyun-hyung?" Jisung stopped eating his chocolate ice cream in order to pay attention to Hyunjin.

"Amm...so...who was that guy?" Hyunjin inquired cautiously. The latter was eager to know about the person they just saw.

Minho was sitting next to Jisung when he heard this, and soon after, he directed his full attention to the younger. In all honesty, Minho was as curious to know as Hyunjin, but he didn't know how to ask.

"It's Jun Hyung...you don't reme-" Jisung stopped for a moment and tried to make a memory, "oh...right!" He facepalms after realizing that he nor Felix had ever mentioned that the latter has a sibling, "He is Jun Hyung, Felix's brother,"

"His brother?" Hyunjin and Minho said in unison, leaving his ice cream aside.

"Yes...I thought I told you about him..." the younger frowned. He can't remember why he never mentioned Jun to his best friends.

"No, Jisung-ie, you never told us about Felix having an older brother," Minho commented.

"That's strange..." Jisung murmured to himself, "well..." He shrugged his shoulders, "I'll tell you now," he chuckled, "I met Jun Hyung a month later after knowing Felix. We became friends, and we often spent time together in the park that I always go to...but unfortunately, after a year of knowing him, his parents asked him to go to Australia for a couple of years...and today he has finally returned. Although I was expecting him until next week..." after Jisung gave his explanation, he started to eat his ice cream again.

"Oh...so that's how you met him," Hyunjin mumbled. He was kind of disappointed that Jisung hadn't told him about that boy.

"Yes, Hyung," the younger nodded innocently.

"You are pretty close, huh?" Minho asked without thinking. The latter has always been protective over Jisung, as his mom says, and today for some reason, he felt that sense unlocked as soon as he saw Jun talk to the younger.

"Yes, Minho hyung...he is really cool. Next time I will introduce him to both of you, okay?" Jisung said while looking at both boys that were beside him.

Both boys only nodded and started to eat their ice cream again.

~~~

After spending some time together, they decided to go to each of their homes to rest and get ready for the next day.

On the way to his home, Hyunjin kept thinking about what happened today when he was taking a picture of Jisung.

The image of the lips of the younger appeared in his mind once again. He tried to shake that thought away, but he failed. On the contrary, his heart started to pound unconsciously.

When Hyunjin arrived at his house, he headed to his room right away and plopped down on the bed.

The image of him cupping Jisung's face was still on his mind, so Hyunjin tried to get some sleep in order to get rid of that thought, but it turned out to be a bad idea.

Because due to the strong thought he had on the mind, his brain made him dream about it.

In the dream, the scene from today repeated, but this time he was kissing Jisung when he cupped his beautiful cheeks, and not only that... the dream turned a bit risque, and that caused him to have an erection.

Although it is a normal reaction of the body, especially to boys at this age, Hyunjin immediately woke up when he felt the movement on his pants. The latter widened his eyes when he saw the boner he had under the covers.

The pretty boy got up and locked the door of his room before someone got inside. He felt embarrassed about what happened to his body and went swiftly to his bathroom to take a cold shower.

After more than fifteen minutes, he went back to normal.

"What the hell happened?" He put his hands on his face, then covered his mouth in disbelief. He had never experienced a dream like that in his life and less with Jisung in it.

He felt so embarrassed that he didn't go out of his room for the rest of the night. He wrapped himself in a blanket. Hyunjin put on his headphones and listened to music. He was trying to forget what happened, as well as to get rid of the redness of his face.

~~~

The rest of the week went smoothly for him. He forgot about the little incident he had and continued with his normal self.

One day when he was in the gym of the high school, he couldn't help it and listen to a conversation of some classmates that were talking about their respecting crushes.

However, what called his attention was the words that one of his classmates pronounced.

'The First Kiss'

He finished practicing the exercises that his teacher asked them to do and went to his locker to change.

That day, Hyunjin thought for the first time about his first kiss. He never thought about it until now. Hyunjin never paid attention to those lame things, and to be honest, he didn't give importance to the matter.

However, Jisung appeared on his mind once again, and this time a thought crossed his mind and worried him.

Who is going to be his first kiss?

He was more concerned about who is going to be the first kiss of Jisung than his own.

~~~

"Come on, Jisung. It'll be fun~~" Felix whined.

"But..."

"It's my first time kissing, too!"

Felix and Jisung were watching a movie at the latter's house. In the movie, they watched, there was a scene that called the attention of both boys.

The scene was about two teenagers that hadn't had boyfriends and they were trying to kiss their best friends in order to gain experience before actually having a real boyfriend.

Without noticing, both boys started to talk about the subject and forgot about the movie. They left the movie unfinished and decided to talk instead.

Both boys confessed that they hadn't had their first kiss. They were also laughing about it.

But suddenly, an idea popped into Felix's head.

"Sungie..."

"Yeap?" Jisung stopped scrolling to the messages on his phone, where Hyunjin was telling him that he was almost arriving at his house.

"I have an idea!" Felix said excitedly.

Jisung put his phone beside his bed and sat up properly, facing his friend.

"What idea, Felix?" He tilted his head.

"Ok...I'll tell you..." Felix scooted close to Jisung, facing him and taking both of the latter's hands on his own. "What if we try to give our first kiss to each other? I mean, you can be my first kiss, and I can be yours..." He suggested cautiously, his cheeks becoming a little crimson.

Jisung repeatedly blinked at the suggestion. He hadn't thought about his first kiss at all.

He stayed silent for a moment and tried to process the information he just got today.

But Felix got impatient and started to whine, which caused Jisung to burst into laughter.

He was still thinking about his answer.

~~~

On the other hand, Hyunjin had arrived at the house. He didn't knock on the door because he has a spare key.

He knew that Jisung wasn't alone. The latter told Hyunjin that Felix was over, so the older was already expecting to have the two clumsy twins being loud in the meantime he stays there.

When he was going upstairs, he noticed that the two boys weren't doing too much noise as they always do.

But as he got closer, he heard Felix whined and Jisung bursting into laughter.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully when he heard this. For a moment, he got worried that they were so quiet.

However, his expression dropped when he heard the next...

"Come on, Jisung. It'll be fun~~"

"But..."

"It's my first time kissing, too!"

He widened his eyes and rapidly opened the door of the room where the two boys were.

The latter's were holding hands on the bed. They smiled at Hyunjin as soon as they spotted the older entering.

"Hi, Felix...Hi, Hannie!!" His soul came back to his body when he noticed he arrived just in time.

He ran to the bed and threw himself over the two boys.

"Ahh~~hyung~~you are heavy!" Jisung complained jokingly.

Felix just laughed and shrugged the subject Jisung and him were talking about. They forgot about it eventually.

The three boys spent the afternoon together until Felix had to go because he promised his mom to help her make dinner.

He left Jisung and Hyunjin as soon as the clock struck 6 p.m.

~~~

Hyunjin and Jisung spent the rest of the afternoon playing and talking about how their week goes so far.

But Hyunjin was eager to ask something the younger one hadn't brought up yet. The fact that Felix and he almost kissed.

"Hey...Hannie..."

"Yes, hyung?"

"What were you and Felix talking about before I came here?"

"Mmmhh..." Jisung tried to remember but failed. It has been about four hours since he and Felix were alone, so he easily forgot.

"I don't remember-"

"Hannie~~" Hyunjin whined, "how can you forget something like that~~"

Jisung looked at his hyung that was in his bed having a tantrum.

He laughed at the cuteness of his best friend. He stopped looking for his clothes in his closet and threw himself to the bed beside Hyunjin.

"Hyung~~" Jisung hugged Hyunjin in order to stop the whine of the older one. "I told you I don't remem-" but he stopped when suddenly a scene of the movie came to his mind.

"Aaaahhhh!! Now I remember!!" He released Hyunjin and sat up on the bed. The older one did the same when he noticed that Jisung was about to talk about the matter.

"We were talking about our first kiss, hyung," Jisung commented as if it was a normal subject. "We were watching a movie where the main characters were talking about the first kiss, and that's what caused us to have a whole conversation about it...mmhh...also Felix suggested we should kiss because none of us had had our first kiss," the younger chuckled when he remembered how Felix whined when Jisung was taking so long to answer to him.

Hyunjin stayed silent.

He gulped when he saw the younger, and his eyes landed on his lips once again.

He hadn't imagined that he would hear the conversation Felix and Jisung had. Not only that. The idea of someone else being the first kiss of Jisung his Jisung made him feel...upset?

Hyunjin bit his lips and gathered the courage to speak once he noticed they stayed quiet for a whole two minutes.

"Do you want me to be your first kiss, Hannie?"

---

[To be continued]

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
38.5K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
13.2K 715 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...
171K 5.7K 72
minho and jisung dated for 4 years, until Minho chose his career as an idol and broke up with jisung. three years later, jisung is famous songwriter...