Best friends - Hyunminsung

By Hanniemin9

Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho were best friends since kindergarten. Their friendship became strong throughout the... More

Introduction
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
A/N

《18》

1.5K 88 21
By Hanniemin9

Currently, Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung are in High school.

Felix also goes to the same school as his friend Jisung.

Now they spend more time together.

Although there were many changes with our three pretty boys. They are in the stage where their features and body are changing, as well as their personality and hormones.

Minho has his hair red, and his body is forming quite well because he entered a dance academy that he wanted since he was in elementary school. He is so happy about it because Jisung always goes to see him when he dances, which inspires him the most and makes him want to become better in what he loves to do.

Hyunjin is letting his hair grow. He currently has his hair black, but he wants to dye it as soon as his hair grows a little bit more. He kept working part-time jobs to buy himself a camera.

He now has a new hobby. Hyunjin always wanted to capture all the memories with his best friends, and now he can do it. At first, he was not so good at taking pictures, but now he has good skills in it. He often practiced with Jisung because he always goes to the park where there is an excellent scenario, good light, and of course, his favorite person in the world to capture.

Jisung, who always went to the park to read, now goes but with another purpose; to gain inspiration. He is now writing. He is polishing his skills in that field because Chan promised him to teach him how to produce his own music. Chan said that he is really good at it. He just needs to keep practicing.

The younger has his hair brown, but he wants to dye it in the future as well as Hyunjin. Maybe they will do it together someday, who knows...

~~~

"Hannie~~"

"Yes, Hyun-hyung?"

"Look here, please!"

"Huh?"

"Wooow, akjdhdjekf you look soooo good on this one,"

Today, Hyunjin accompanied Jisung to the park. He wanted to take some pictures of the trees and the sky for his collection. Also because he wanted to spend some time with Jisung.

"Aaahh~~ hyung~~ why didn't you tell me you were going to take a picture of me," Jisung whined.

"Because I wanted to take a picture of you distracted," Hyunjin chuckled.

Jisung sighed, "I bet I look horrible on that one..." He mumbled.

But Hyunjin heard this. He frowned and approached the boy, "hey...you are really not looking at you in the mirror so often, huh?" He raised his eyebrow to the boy who was sitting under the tree.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jisung tilted his head.

Hyunjin kneeled in front of the younger and put his hands on Jisung's face, cupping him.

"You are-" he kept observing the features of Jisung, and his sight landed on the lips of the latter. His heart started to race like crazy, something that made him feel confused. He often had the younger this close to his face, but today something strange happened inside of him. A thought crossed his mind.

What will kissing him feel like?

"I am...?" Jisung spoke with his cheeks being squeezed by his best friend, which made him look even cuter...

This made Hyunjin come back to his senses, and as soon as he realized what he thought, his cheeks became a crimson color.

"I-I...I mean..." He stuttered.

Jisung was staring at his hyung innocently, waiting for his response.

"Aaahh~~why do you always do that?!" Hyunjin whined, "you are so cute to handle, come here~~" he couldn't stand it anymore and just harshly hugged his friend, giving him all his love at once.

"H-Hyun-hyung, I can't breath..." Jisung struggled to say.

Hyunjin let him go and apologized, "I'm sorry, Hannie. You are so cuuute~~ and I couldn't stand it," he patted the younger's head.

The latter just chuckled. Jisung is already used to this, and he loves it when Hyunjin treats him like that.

"Hyung, I'm hungry~~ can we go to eat something, please?"

"Of course, Hannie... Just let me take one more picture, okay?"

"Alright, hyung," the boy nodded.

Jisung started to pack his belongings and patiently waited for Hyunjin to finish.

~~~

"Where are you, Jisung-ie?" Minho spoke through the phone.

"I'm in the park with Hyunjin hyung," Jisung replied, "we are going to eat something," he said happily.

"Really? Where?" Minho inquired.

"Who is it, Hannie?" Hyunjin said once he noticed the younger talking on the phone.

"It's Minho hyung," Jisung said, smiling.

"Hey...yooo..." Hyunjin suddenly took Jisung's phone and spoke to Minho.

"Do you want me to beat you up or what?" Minho said, annoyed through the call.

They keep bickering since they were children, often teasing one another in a jokingly way.

"Hahaha," Hyunjin loves to tease his hyung.

"Where are you going to eat?"

"Why?"

"I'm almost leaving the studio, and I'm hungry," Minho said.

"I won't tell you~~" Hyunjin teased him.

"Yah!! Why not?" Minho spatted.

"Because I want to spend time with my Hannie alone~~" he cooed.

"I swear to god I will-"

"Bye, hyung!" Hyunjin ended the call abruptly.

Minho looked at his phone in disbelief, he was going to call back, but as soon as he tried to dial Jisung's number, the latter's caller ID popped again on the screen.

"Yah!!!" Minho yelled through the phone.

"M-Minho hyung?" The sweet voice of Jisung was the first thing he heard.

"I-I...sorry Jisung-ie," Minho softened his voice as soon as he heard the latter's voice.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Hyunjin hyung took my phone," he said worriedly.

"Awww, I know," Minho softened his voice. He knows how sweet Jisung is, "don't worry about that. I will talk to him later..."

"Please don't fight again," Jisung scolded Minho. The younger knows how his hyungs often bicker and play rude to one another. Even though they do it playfully, still, Jisung doesn't like it at all.

"But he started, Jisung-ie~~" Minho whined.

"I will talk to him as well," Jisung chuckled.

Just hearing the beautiful laugh of the younger made Minho forget about the subject. He likes to hear Jisung laugh, chuckle, or giggle. It's music to his ears.

"Okay...but...can I eat with you?"

"Of course, hyung. I will send you the address of the restaurant, okay?"

"Yeap, I'll be there in twenty minutes. Don't order without me~~"

"We won't," Jisung chuckled after hanging up the call. He loves his best friends way too much.

~~~

Hyunjin was sulking all the way to the restaurant. After Jisung hung up the call, he scolded him for talking to Minho in that way. He gave a whole lecture to his friend.

However, Jisung felt bad after seeing the frown on Hyunjin's face. So, he leaned to him and kissed him on the forehead, near his eyebrows, the ones Hyunjin furrowed, "don't get sulky, hyung...you know how important are both of you to me," he patted Hyunjin's head, "I just simply don't like it when you two bicker or fight," he said with a pout.

Hyunjin's cheeks reddened for the second time that day. He was speechless once again...but this time Minho saved him because he arrived just in time.

"Guys!" Minho shouted from a distance. He started to run as soon as Minho spotted the two boys near the restaurant, and as soon as he got closer to them, he glared at Hyunjin and then hugged Jisung.

Hyunjin laughed and then apologized for what he did earlier.

They laughed about it and headed to the restaurant. Everything is forgiven.

~~~

"What do you want to eat, Hannie?" Hyunjin inquired.

Jisung has been checking the menu for about 10 minutes already and doesn't decide what he wants.

"Ughh," Jisung groaned, "everything looks so good, I can't decide~~"

His two friends chuckled. Jisung can be so silly over simple things sometimes.

But they are already used to this. In the end, Minho and Hyunjin were the ones that decided for him because he wanted to order just cheesecake.

~~~

Soon after they finished their food.

They are planning to go home.

"Jisung-ie, do you want ice cream?" Minho asked after seeing that two blocks ahead of the restaurant there was a place where they sell it.

"You read my mind, hyung!!" Jisung gasped.

"Of course I did," the older one chuckled. Minho saw how Jisung was staring at the place seconds ago, so he knew that he wanted ice cream. Minho pays a lot of attention to the younger. He can even tell what Jisung is thinking.

"Yaaay, we're going to eat ice cream!" Hyunjin got hyped at the idea.

However, it was Minho's turn to tease him back for what he said earlier.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin...I will only buy ice cream for my Jisung-ie..." Minho smirked.

Hyunjin halted, and turned his attention to Minho and glared at him. He was going to reply something to the older, but someone interrupted them.

"Jisung?" A boy approached them.

Jisung turned his head in the direction of the voice and widened his eyes when he saw the boy standing some meters near him.

Hyunjin and Minho stared at Jisung and then at the boy.

He was a tall guy. Almost the same height as Hyunjin. He had black hair and defined features. He is really breath-taking.

The boys didn't recognize him, and it's strange because they know every person Jisung talks to.

"Jun hyung!! You're back!!" Jisung yelled and ran to the boy and hugged him.

"Hello, cutie...did you miss me?" The boy said to the younger one once they separated from the hug.

"Yes, a lot!!! When did you arrive?" Jisung's eyes were admiring the boy, and Minho and Hyunjin noticed this.

"I just arrived. I was going to ask Felix to call you and hang out actually..." The boy chuckled. "Let me see your beautiful face," he cupped Jisung's face with his hands and started admiring every corner of it.

"Why are you getting cuter, huh?" Jun frowned, "that's not fair..." he mumbled to himself.

"Ah hyung~~ what are you saying..." Jisung got flustered for the compliments.

Jun has been calling Jisung cutie ever since they first met. Jisung and Jun became really good friends after spending so much time with him and Felix, but Jun had to travel to Australia a year after they met.

Jun didn't want to go, but his parents asked him to do so for a couple of years.

He was really sad because he won't be able to see Jisung anymore. But his parents promised him that it was going to be just two years and that he will be returning as soon as that time passed.

Today was the end of those two years, and as soon as he landed in the country, he went to the park where Jisung always goes, wishing to meet him there, but he had no luck. However, when he was walking back home, Jun spotted a boy that resembled Jisung a lot, together with another two boys outside a store.

He approached them, and indeed it was the boy he wished to see.

"You are growing a lot, Jisung...I can't believe I'm seeing you again...I really missed you..." Jun whined.

"I missed you too, hyung," Jisung pouted, "I have so many things to tell you..." he chuckled.

They kept talking to one another while Minho and Hyunjin were right behind them.

"Hyunjin, who is that guy?" Minho asked curiously, his eyes still glued to Jisung, whose cheeks were red.

"I don't know...it's the first time I see him..." Hyunjin replied with a noticeable annoyance on his face.

---

[To be continued]

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 331 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
432K 23.6K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
Act By Zyone

Fanfiction

3.9K 102 13
Minho is a fourth year student in university studying the dance major. Jisung is a third year university student who is also studying the dance major...
654K 25.7K 26
Jisung is a quiet kid who sits in the back of the classroom and admires Minho, the school's center of attention, from afar. Minho is the popular kid...