Trollstopia Season 1

Von Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... Mehr

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

The Last Mastering part 5

656 7 3
Von Rally9933

At Aggie's pod, she entered from outside as her parents busy themselves with packing. It is now moving day.

"Feeling better, Aggie?" Bernadette asked her daughter

"A little. I just want to show you something before we go.," Aggie answered.

"All right, but let's make it quick. Harmonious Land won't wait at the end of the week," Leo said.

Aggie led them out of the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made it down the tree where Aggie's pod was hanging, and the two parents reacted with total shock.

"Sweet Trollin'!" Leo exclaimed

The entire square in the middle of Pop Village have been tricked out in the leaders' honor: balloons, pennants, confetti, banners depicting them and the colors that represented their music (Poppy: Pink; Quincy and Essence: Purple; Barb: Red; Delta: Orange; Trollex: Blue; Trollzart: Yellow; Rainbow: Aggie), and a broad aisle leading to the front steps. It is lined thick on both sides with Trolls—friends, the whole six tribes, Bountry Hunters— and even, Gristle and Bridget, who tried not to step on the Troll. The leaders were on the giant mushroom stage.

"What is all this?" Bernadette looked around

Branch approached Aggie and her parents, "It's Leader Appreciation Day! But we couldn't start without all of them here."

Leo and Barnadette trade confounded looks as they couldn't believe of what they have discovered about Aggie.

"Our daughter... considered a leader?" The Magic Rock Troll aid in a confusing look.

Branch offered his hand to Aggie as he escorted her across the aisle to the giant mushroom stage. Aggie alone flew up on the stage to stand with her fellow leaders.

Branch held a microphone, and declared clearly, "These leaders of six tribes share a rare ability to help others with sticky situations. It's a job only they can do and only together."

Bernadette smiled at Leo as it reminded her about both of them, "That sounds familiar."

"And in case we're unable to solve problems together," "Aggie, the Master of All Music, helped us that we leaders should help other Trolls in need together, that's also a job of another true leader. And we couldn't make our job seriously without her."

"In honor of all she have done for us, and continue to do for all Trolls, I would like to present Aggie with a seven-handled rainbow-colored key to the Troll Kingdom, which is now renamed Trollstopia, as the Key Keeper!" Poppy held up an oversized rainbow-colored key whose head consists of seven handles attached to the shaft in a spiral arrangement as she finished

Leo and Bernadette were surprised as the ensuing round of full-throated cheering took the naturalists very much by surprise as well, and Poppy the key to the following leader Quincy, then Trollex, then Trollzart, then Delta Dawn, then Barb, and lastly, to Aggie for her to hold aloft.

"Well, I'll be a rock shockwave. I had no idea Aggie has been doing this while she stayed her," Leo said,

"Oh, I'm not syhaw ya know jus' how important Aggie is ta all awf us, Sir Leo," Delta spoke to him

"It's from the moment she decided to stay with us," Trollex lightly punched his girlfriend's elbow, "There are a lot of things she did before she earned her True Colors."

"The leaders and Aggie have made a difference for everyone here when Aggie became the Mater of All Music," Beat added when he was still floating besides Trollex.

"And not just Trolls. They help other creatures, like us Bergens," Gristle mentioned as he pulled Bridget closer for a cheek-nuzzle.

"Whether it's encouraging others to do something different, like trying to play other music than the ones they were born with..." Dante the Classical Troll pointed few of young trolls play each other's music with different musical instrument.

"Or inspiring them to do what's in their hearts..." Thrash continued as few Trolls showed themselves as an example: Hickory removed his cowboy hat, revealing himself to be a yodeler, but also like Country music; Prince D stepped a bit forward as he made boombox effects, revealing that he is a Funk Troll, and part Hip-Hop; and the K-Pop Gang and the Reggaeton Trolls bowed their heads for a second as they reveal they like to dance with their music while singing.

"Or making them learn about true friendship..." Holly Darlin' the Country Troll declared as Sid hugged a Funk and Pop Trolls together around his arms.

"These leaders offered the whole Trollstopia something no other Troll can," King Peppy finished the explanation.

Suddenly, Leo's wrist-watch beeped, which means it's time to go, and harmonious Land will open anytime soon when they leave. This sparked indecisive glances between the Magic Rock Troll and the Magic Classical Troll, and bone-deep fright from the leaders. The leaders each rest a comforting arm against Aggie, dreading whatever might come next.

And then, Bernadette beckoned with a hand at Aggie as she and Leo smiled. Believing that Aggie's parents still wanted Aggie to leave with them, Aggie passed the key off to Poppy.

Branched gasped in outrage, "No way!" He stood into the parents' faces, "After all that, you're still gonna make her leave?"

"We just want what's best for Agatha. And until now, we thought we knew what that was," Bernadette told Branch as she and Leo walked past him.

The two stopped at the bottom of the giant mushroom stage, facing the leaders.

Aggie's father sighed quietly, "Turns out you're just like us, Aggie. You have an important job that only you can do. You love it, and it helps all of our fellow Trolls."

When her father spoke, Aggie's downcast face shifted to surprise as smiles formed in the appreciative crowd's faces.

"Sometimes that means missing out on other things you love like watching our daughter grow into a Troll we're very proud of," Her mother said proudly.

"Which is a long way to say...Ags, if you want to stay, we understand," said Leo.

All eight leaders break into smiles, Aggie gasped and glanced to the others as if to confirm that her ears are telling her true

"REALLY?!" Aggie teared up with her dark brown eyes turned back to rainbow-colored again as she dove off the giant mushroom stage, and swept both parents into a hug, "Thanks, Dad! Thanks, Mom!"

This scene made some Trolls tearing up as well. Trollex tried to hide his sob as he remembered his parents when he hugged both of them like what Aggie did. Beat nuzzled under Trollex's cheek as the young king hugged his best friend. Poppy and Barb has tears in their eyes, they have this parent-child moment with their dads, but never had with their moms as they never met them. As the Queen of Funk's eyes brimmed up, the King of Funk passed her a handkerchief to dry them, and flicked away a tear of his own. If they were in Leo and Bernadette's shoes, they would never separate their son Copper from the tribe he grew up with.

Bernadette then apologized to her daughter after breaking a hug, "Oh, sweetie, I'm just sorry we didn't realize it sooner."

"Our work is our life's purpose. We could never quit, so there's no way we can ask you to do the same," Leo added.

Aggie beamed, like her smile reached her eyes.

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you sold all of the houses," Quincy reminded when he and Essence marched down from the giant mushroom stage.

The cringed "Uh-oh" looks formed from one parent to the other.

"Q, don't tease our new friends," Essence scolded her husband, "We already have a solution worked out."

A moment's confusion from Leo and Bernadette before smiling.

Then, Delta galloped down the mushroom stage, "Since it's our responsibility t' look after Aggie for ya, eend we're thuh leaders after all, we've decided t' buy all awf her houses!"

"You can live in any of our kingdoms at any time, Aggie, if you'd like," Essence announced.

"That would be amazing!" Aggie happily accepted the offer, then turned to her parents, "Will you still come and visit?"

"Of course!" Bernadette patted her daughter's head.

"Rabid Dust Bunnies couldn't keep us away," Leo removed his cap, and put it on Aggie's rainbow hair, and all three shared a gentle embrace.

The rest of the leaders bound down from the mushroom stage, and circled around Aggie, "You get to stay here! You get to stay here! You get to stay here!"

They group hugged and laughed, but Poppy, Barb, Trollex and Trollzart came out of it with great trepidation.

"Uh, you are stayin' here, right?" Barb tried to make sure of it

"Are you kidding? HARMONY NOTES FOREVER!" Aggie shouted out loud with great happiness.

As Quincy, Essence and Delta joined in, a whooping eight-way high five touched off a new round of cheers among the spectators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOORAY! I DID IT! I declared this as my first episode of my own version of Trollstopia! Also, Troll Kingdom is now renamed Trollstopia.

Sorry for the spoilers, but I heard there are new Trolls from the original Trollstopia series named Dante Crescendo (a Classical Troll) and Holly Darlin' (A Country Troll) as they made an appearance and have lines in this chapter.

I hope you guys like this story very much. The next Trollstopia episode is surprisingly all about Broppy, so watch out for updates!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.5K 64 8
A week later after the event of Trolls: Music In Life, Aggie still tried to find a way to earn her true colors with the help of the leaders of the si...
14.2K 139 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
26K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.