Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

The Last Mastering part 2

982 8 8
By Rally9933

I'm sorry that it took a week. I want to update soon, but, man, college days are pretty stuff, especially with Financial aid and others. I hope you like this second chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Harmony Notes returned to Pop Village, and they stood up on top of the giant mushroom stage after announcing every trolls around to gather around.

"Okay, everyone. Glad you're all here!" Poppy said.

"What's with the announcement, Poppy?" DJ Suki asked.

"Today, we have two very special guest coming to Pop Village...," The Queen of Pop announced excitingly.

"Ahem!" Barb made a fake cough again, reminding Poppy not to forget the other kingdoms.

Poppy chuckled, "Or, at least, the whole Troll Kingdom. So, let's welcome them with open arms!"

The Snack Pack moved their heads left and right to search for the newcomers.

"So, where are they?" asked Guy Diamond

"They're not here. We'll just be ready," Essence replied.

"Somebody here is excited," Trollex giggled while pointing his thumb at Aggie.

Aggie was at a small space down the giant mushroom stage, trembling, whimpering and scampered around in excitement.

"Why are you excited, chica?" Tresillo tried to stop Aggie from scampering like crazy, but he has a hard time catching her.

"My parents are coming home here today!" Aggie shouted.

"Oh man, spoiler alert!" Cooper yelled in disappointment.

"I thought Harmonious Land won't be open for another couple of days," Satin reminded

"Oh, they don't work in Harmonious Land, they worked outside of Harmonious Land!" the Magic Musical Troll corrected.

"Wait. So, they don't live in your home kingdom often?" Chenille inquired.

"Nope. Their jobs are way too important for that," Aggie then jumped on the top of the giant mushroom stage, just near the edge where the crowd can see her close and hear her loud and clear, "They travel to the farthest, most dangerous places outside of Harmonious Land to study unknown plants and creatures. And what they learn helps Trolls, not only trivias, but also inspire of making music and new kinds of songs. Every flora and fauna can give us music ideas, not just happiness, food and wonders. I'd go with them, but it's too dangerous, especially I'm a little younger, so I lived with my other relatives. Once, my mom lassoed a large snake, and studied it that snakes are good for Indian Pop, Bollywood, and Bhangra. While my dad got stuck on a swamp with a Gator Glitter, fighting him to the death! He still has the scars on his sleeves to prove it. When he got out, he was inspired by his fight with the gator, he wrote a new Rock song!"

But Keith scoffed, id doubt, "Pfft. You're making that up. No one has that kind of job."

Suddenly, the Trolls felt a tremble on the ground as a figure came out of the bushes. It came out an adult Cuddle Pup as it roared fiercely.

The trolls gasped as they started to run away, scattering around for their lives.

"Oh my Guh!" Smidge escaped as she tangled her hair on a branch to lift herself from danger.

"It's a Cuddle Pup!" Branch screamed as she stood in front of the Harmony Notes to protect them as Essence pulled Aggie closer for safety.

When the Cuddle Pup targeted for the leaders and Aggie, a Troll figure flew from the shadows, and tackled the Cuddle Pup down.

This Trolls is normal troll-sized. She has yellow skin with light plaster of glitters all over, short orange hair, bright yellow eyes, golden nose, and gossamer wings. She wore a light-indigo T-shirt, and dark green shorts.

"Easy there, Softy! Time you were in your cage for your nap!" She used her lyre to summon a rope, and tied the Cuddle Pup's legs together.

Just then, another troll stood in front of the Cuddle Pup. He has light-red skin, short blue hair with white and gray strands, small blue, white and gray mustache, dark red nose, and orange eyes. He wore a black cap with two yellow lightning bolts and a red "L" between the two bolts, a black T-shirt with white stripes, a black belt with a skull on the buckle, and a brown short with a yellow lightning bolt on the right side and a red Rock hand gesture on the left.

"And that means now, mister!" He strummed his guitar hard, releasing a strong red shockwave. The yellow trolls dodged out of the way to let the shockwave throw the Cuddle Puff into the air, and landed into a giant cage that was hiding behind the bushes.

The two trolls closed the cage, and covered it with bushes as they high-fived, congratulating themselves and each other.

Aggie excitingly rushed from Essence, and towards the two new Trolls, "Mom! Dad!" She hugged her parents tightly.

After watching the whole scene while her aunt DJ Suki held her tightly, CJ turned to Keith, "Still think she's making it all up?"

Keith sighed in relief, "No."

Aggie then pulled her parents to the crowd, "Everyone, meet my parents – Galileo and Bernadette!"

Galileo chuckled as he removed his cap, "Sorry to make such an entrance. Just brought back a few companies from our last adventure."

"We couldn't wait another moment to see Agatha!" Bernadette riffled Aggie's hair, "I hope we didn't interrupt anything."

Trollzart is still shivering in fear and clinging on Quincy's neck after that Cuddle Pup attack experience, "No... Not at all."

"Okay, everyone. Squat ta worry hair anymo-wr. Ya kay-yun gitty-up back ta yo-wr daily business now, "Delta declared.

Everyone in the crowd nodded as they left, beginning to go back to their normal everyday things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the leaders went down the large mushroom stage to meet up with Aggie's parents face-to-face. They were joined by Cooper and Prince D. Beat also caught up with Trollex as he hovered beside him.

"It's a puh-leasyhaw t' finally meet ya, Mr. Galileo and Mrs. Bernadette." Delta was the first one to shake hands with them

"Please, just call me Leo." Galileo said

"And it's the pleasure to meet all of you, Your Highnesses," Bernadette bowed down respectfully, followed by Leo.

"Please, you don't need to be formal, as long as you're Agatha's parents," Quincy declared calmly as Leo and Bernadette raised their heads up again.

"Wow, I was right, Aggie!" Barb elbowed Aggie's side, "You look just like your dad!"

"Oh, I can see where Aggie gets her good looks!" Essence chuckled when she compared Aggie and Leo's faces.

"And her beauty," Trollex added, seeing his girlfriend's features from her mother.

"Oh, Your Majesties," Leo giggled.

He, Bernadette and Aggie blushed, while Aggie gritted through her teeth, and silently growled, "I'm gonna kill you!" She felt a little embarrassed as Trollex and Essence shrugged, but they were right about Aggie's facial appearance from her parents.

Leo's blush disappeared as he turned to Aggie. He bent down a little to reach his head to her daughter, measuring their heights "perfectly", "Wow! You're nearly as tall as me now, Ags!"

"Aw, come on, Dad," Aggie laughed her father's joke.

"Oh, Agatha. We missed you," Bernadette said with a loving tone.

"Me, too, Mom," Aggie hugged her mother, "Did you get all my letters?"

"And read them 27 times! But they're never as good as the real thing now we see you so colorful!" Bernadette ruffled Aggie's hair, and hugged her back, "It's so good to see you."

"I say we celebrate with ice cream. They don't have those in the forest, that's for sure," Leo suggested, then asked, "Are there ice cream shops around here?"

"We have lots here Pop Village," Poppy responded.

"Maybe we can try our ice cream in Vibe City," Prince D suggested, "We have the best ice creams there."

"Well, if you say that, then I believe you," the Queen of Pop nodded.

"Just a favor, Your Majesty, you can take to Vibe City, and we'll treat you with ice cream," Bernadette requested as Quincy and Essence nodded. The rest moved forward as they agreed to have ice cream with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Vibe City, the Trolls sat on the same table, and ate some ice cream. Aggie was talking about her adventure of moving out of Harmonious Land, meeting the leaders of the 6 original music tribes, and what she has been doing in Troll Kingdom.

"And my friends here said I'm a good at all music, and feel good of playing all kinds of music, they made me..." Aggie mimicked a fanfare trumpet sound, "The Master of All Music! And they gave me cape to match my title." She showed her parents her cape

"Good on you, Sweetheart!" Leo took a bite from a cupcake with ice cream as frosting, "We all know you mastered all kinds of music back home... even ever since you hatched from your egg."

"What an honor!" Bernadette exclaimed proudly.

"So, you two go out of your hidden homeland just to find inspiration for everyone's music, and go back home when Harmonious Land is open every month?" Branch clarified about Leo and Bernadette's job.

"Well, there are lots of inspiration in all of our kingdoms," Trollzart said.

"I can give you a tour of all the six kingdoms if you want. I mean, if you're staying for a while." Aggie hoped her parents will stay with her for a while.

"Oh, you'll be seeing plenty of us," the Magic Rock Troll smirked.

"Really?! Aggie exclaimed happily.

"Mm-hmm. Because we've taken a new job assignment that will let all of us live together!" the Magic Classical Troll added.

"I can't believe it! That's awesome!" Aggie fluttered in the air, and landed back on her seat.

"All right, Aggie!" Beat nuzzled himself under Aggie's chin as Aggie hugged the Beat Drop Button fish back.

"Woo-hoo!" Barb gave Aggie a fist-bump.

"We never planned to be away for so long in the first place. We just kept discovering things that could help our fellow Magic Musical Trolls to find inspiration for our music. And no one else had the experience to finish our job," Leo explained.

"But with all that's happened lately – the Siren Trolls' return, the destruction of the Strings – we decided our family should be together," Bernadette finished the explanation.

Leo and Bernadette offered their hands to their daughter as Aggie placed her light-red hand to them.

"This is the best day of my life," Aggie smiled widely as she hugged her parents.

"We'll stay for the weekend so you can pack your things," Leo said.

Suddenly, after hearing this announcement from her father, Aggie's smile dropped, and asked in shock, "Wait, what?!"

"The leaders just sent us a letter that we should go back home to report to them what we found for inspiration, and then, we're moving to Glowing Forest! That's where our new job is, that's just above Harmonious Land," told the Magic Classical Troll.

"But... my friends are here," Aggie said in a protest tone as the other Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fish lose their exciting smiles, and replaced with sad faces.

"You can come back and visit them. Or they can visit us. Harmonious Land opens every month," said the Magic Rock Troll.

Poppy then pulled Aggie closer for a hug, not wanting her to go, "But Aggie can't leave!"

"We've been together since we met her!" Trollex protested, hugging his girlfriend also. Branch, Barb, the Funky family, Beat, Delta and Trollzart joined the hug, turning this into a group hug with sad faces.

"It'll be a big change for everyone. But it'll be a good change. Give it time. You'll see," Bernadette smiled.

"The only thing I see... is the end of the Master of All Music!" Aggie sobbed.

When tears brimming on her eyes, Aggie's rainbow-colored eyes slowly turned into dark brown, her original eye color. The other Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fish began to sob also when they realized one of their friends, one they grew bond with, will leave them... probably forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! AGGIE'S PARENTS ARE HERE! Like in the original, Aggie's parents are still named Galileo, or "Leo" for short, and Bernadette, and they still have the same design as their original human counterparts. Leo is a Magic Rock Troll, and Bernadette is a Magic Classical Troll. Her appearance isn't the same as the original Classical Trolls. Her appearance is as the same as Pop Trolls, like any Magic Musical troll, except that she has gossamer wings and light plaster of glitter.

Though this is supposed to be a happy chapter now Aggie's parents are here, but it turns to be sad. Just wait for updates.

I got this story reference from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Last Crusade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.
35.8K 646 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
6.3K 34 7
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...