Always and Forever

By alexisthename_

Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is... More

Chapter 1: Day One
Chapter 2: Everything New
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Just go
Chapter 5: Helpless
Chapter 6: Welcome
Chapter 7: Game Day
Chapter 8: Morning After
Chapter 9: Confused
Chapter 10: Smiles End
Chapter 11: Pain
Chapter 12: Relief
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14: Rekindle
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: Family Ties
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Blood
Chapter 19: Music
Chapter 20: Brand New Day
Chapter 21: Cabin
Chapter 22: Lake
Chapter 23: Warmth
Chapter 24: Coming Out
Chapter 26: Lucky Game
Chapter 27: Mistletoe
Chapter 28: Cuddles
Chapter 29: Body Shots
Chapter 30: Thinking
Chapter 31: Worried
Chapter 32: Question
Chapter 33: Posting
Chapter 34: Park
Chapter 35: Let me
Chapter 36: Breakfast
Chapter 37: L O V E
Chapter 38: Morning
Chapter 39: Applications
Chapter 40: Season Finals
Chapter 41: Gowns and Suits
Chapter 42: Get it
Chapter 43: Accepted
Chapter 44: Graduation
Chapter 45: Opportunities
Chapter 46: Distance
Chapter 47: Don't
Chapter 48: Time
Chapter 49: Question
Chapter 50: She's Back
Chapter 51: My Baby
Chapter 52: Tell Me
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: Revelations
Chapter 55: No More Lies
Chapter 56: Conversations
Chapter 57: Transfer
Chapter 58: Out in the Open
Chapter 59: Forget
Chapter 60: Night and Day
Chapter 61: All Day
Chapter 62: It's You
Chapter 63: No More Hiding
Chapter 64: Anniversary
Chapter 65: Booze and Chips
Chapter 66: Late Nights
Chapter 67: Breakfast
Chapter 68: Flowers and Chocolates
Chapter 69: Old Places
Chapter 70: Where am I?
Chapter 71: Back to Normal
Chapter 72: New Place
Chapter 73: Nature Loving
Chapter 74: City of Love
Chapter 75: Morning Pump
Chapter 76: Just Perfect
Chapter 77: Bundle of Joy
Chapter 78: Bloodline
Chapter 79: Beautiful in White
Chapter 80: Always and Forever

Chapter 25: Anxious

1.2K 60 15
By alexisthename_

CLARKE POV
It's been a week since Lexa and I kissed at the Lake. We haven't told the deliquents yet since the two of us decided to go on our date first. It might be too overwhelming for us if the whole deliquents will know and we were still starting out as 2 people who are dating and not friends.

Today is Friday and Lexa agreed that I take her out for dinner. I can't take her out tomorrow because it will be my last game for the year before the break.

I am freaking out. Lexa and I live in the same house, the same room! It's hard to plan. But I still did it. I had a week long preparation trying to not let her notice.

Lexa: Come on tell me where are we going!

She's been bugging me all week to tell her how our date will go.

Me: We're going out tonight so chill. It will be a surprise. Just wear anything comfortable, nothing grand.

I see her groan and mumble words. I just laugh at how cute she is. How lucky am I to take her out on a date. And maybe call her mine?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Date night)

It's 5pm. I told Lexa I will pick her up (even though we live in the same house). I went out the door, drove around the block to buy flowers and knocked at our door. In a few seconds, Lexa was standing in front of me with wide smile. I hand her the flowers and give her a peck on her cheeks.

Lexa was wearing a simple stripe shirt, black pants and shoes yet she looks so elegant. Her wavy brown hair matches with her forest green eyes. I stand there in awe. I on the other hand wore ripped pants, shoes and black tank top. I brought my leather jacket with me in case Lexa will get cold during our date.

Me: You look beautiful, princess

Lexa: As do you, commander.

I hold her hand and lead her to the car. I intertwine our fingers as i drive to our 1st destination. I planned 2 places to go to.

Lexa: So tell me, where are we going?

Me: Patience, princess. I have 2 places planned for the both of us.

I chuckle as she groans. In 5 minutes, I stopped at the side of the road.

Lexa: Uh, this is it?

I chuckle. I take the basket from the back of the car and hold Lexa's hand. I lead our way on top of the hill. I see Lexa look around smiling as I lay down the blanket for us to sit in and prepare the food.

Lexa: Oh my god, Clarke. This is beautiful. How did you find this place?

Me: Do you like it? I always come to this place whenever I like to think. I found it 3 yrs ago just when dad died. I ran til my legs brought me here.

Lexa: It's amazing thank you!

She hugs me tight then gasp as she saw what I have prepared. It's a simple picnic with her favorite foods. Pasta and Burgers and Fries with some fruits. And her favorite dessert, chocolate dipped strawberries.

We eat and laugh at embarassing stories we both had growing up. We even talked about Raven and Octavia's undeniable closeness. We both lay down and watch the sunset as our hands intertwine. I look at her.

Lexa: It's rude to stare you know.

Me: I am not staring. I am admiring.

She sits up and kiss me. She grabbed my neck to pull me as I wrap my hands around her waist to pull her closer. I brush my tongue at the bottom of her lip to ask for entrance and she did. As both of our tongues sway, she moans and I swear I'm getting turned on and feel my shaft twitching. We pull alway for air. I smile thinking I just made out with the most beautiful girl at the top of the hill. After the sun is almost down, I packed up the blankets and food. We made our way to our second stop.

Me: Ready for date number 2, princess?

Lexa: More than anything.

She kisses my lips. I drive for about 10 more minutes and arrive to our 2nd destination.

Lexa: The beach? Oh my god!! I've been dreaming to come here!

I knew that. Eversince she arrived in LA, she has been wanting to see the beach. There was just no time. And now, there is. I stop in my tracks as I see Lexa running around the sand and splashing through the shore. Her bottom part of her pants got wet so she tried to roll it up. She waves at me to join her.

Lexa: This is the best date ever. Thank you, Clarke.

Me: Only the best for my princess.

We continue splashing around the beach until I carried her to the deep part of the ocean. Yes, we were already soaking wet. But i came prepared.

Lexa; Clarke, we don't have extra clothes!!

Me: Ofcourse we do, princess. I planned this.

I grin at her and she just splashes me. I pull her close to me and whisper "you're amazing Lexa. Thank you" and kiss her passionately. We kissed like we were the only ones around not caring who's passing by. It was slow and soft. I trailed kisses to her neck and bite her soft spots gently. I feel her hands snake through my hair as she leans her head back to give me more access. I kiss her jawline and back to her neck and I hear her moan. Unknowingly, she grinds to me. I moan at the sensation feeling the electricity the run through my veins. But I get snapped back to reality as I realized we were in public.

I slowly pull away. She looks at me worried

Lexa: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing's wrong. It's just that, we're in public babe. You don't get to turn me on, the commander might get awoken.

I wink. She just laughs at me and I smirk at her. After we changed, we decided to go home since it was already getting late.

Lexa: This is the best date ever, Clarke. You don't know how much you made me feel special tonight. Thank you.

Me: I'm glad you like it, princess. You deserve everything this world has to offer. Thank you for giving me a chance.

We kiss and lay down to bed. We take our phones out to see our photos. And we post them, not thinking about how our friends will react.

Nothing can ruin this day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 25.

How is the 1st date? I don't know how to write sweet stuff , so sorry. But next time it will better, I got some help from a really nice friend. Go check out her stories - dixisonschild

Credits to the photos I use.

Please support my fanfic, share, comment and vote pls. Also, pls follow me. Thanks!

xx lovelots
Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.6K 42
Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods are in Juniors in College. They both love the same thing: CREATIVITY. The only difference is that Clarke is more of a...
8K 261 4
This is the second part of my story "We'll always have Paris". STOP reading this if you haven't read the first part yet, because... well... spoilers...
41.8K 1.5K 35
Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out with someone. She doesn't even have friend...
5.6K 159 22
She has the best start of senior year; Clarke has a date with the women she is (not so) secretly crushing on for months, has amazing friends and is g...