Rhindelm

By Zack_Senpai7

"Your life, as you know, will change forever". Follow middle aged, Anesthesiologist Joss McCain as he is sudd... More

New Beginnings: Rhindelm
The Adventure STARTS!!!
Changes
Welcome to Rhindelm
The Best Tailor in the World
Author's note
Mellow Infusions
Four is a party, five is a crowd
All in a day's work
Demon Mode
Lancers
In the brink of death
Clash of Steel
Path Finder
Melody of Gore and Death
Ties of Destiny
Confrontantions
Preparations for the Unknown
Flames of War
Master and Servant
Super Training
Remembrance
The Girl called Anastacya
Recollection
Memories Undone
Forgiveness
The Road to an Adventure
Sailing into Dangers
I'm Shipping Up To Syrila!
Whale Away!
Whereabouts of the Old
Captain Flint
Dragon Bone Ruins
Danger is One Step Away
From Master to Slave
Warrior of the Underworld
Luna and Helios
City of Thieves
What. Is. That?!
Alongside You
Spider Dance
Spider? Spider!
Victor and Vector
The New Queen of Rhindelm
Harder than Steel
Believe in yourself
Rulers of the Underworld
I Will Become The Madame Of Aerilon
I am a Deadman
Primal Form
Know My Name
Shelter
Growth
Let's go on a Date
Murderous Intent
He Belongs to Me
For You
The Forgotten One
Hunting Grounds
A1: Lacie
The Whisper of Death
I Need to Protect Them!
Afterword

Crossing Paths

2 0 0
By Zack_Senpai7

Arabella: 'I need a couple of books on the history of dragons and how to compartmentalize memories. I may need some help; the library is huge.'

(Merlin is walking midway the library while Malfestio is flying near her)

Malfestio: So so so Merlin, where are you going?

Merlin: Malfestio! Don't fly around here. Walk.

Malfestio: okkkkkkk

Merlin: And I'm going to a faraway place. Where there is a desert and sand.

Malfestio: Ugk! Sand and Sun? I prefer trees and food. I will stay hereeee.

Merlin: I knew you would say that. (She laughs)

Arabella: 'Malfestio, Merlin! What are you doing here? And Malfestio, I thought you were sleeping in the kitchen cupboard when I left......'

Malfestio: I woke up because of my stomach. (He smiles)

Merlin: He tends to do that often. And I'm just...passing by. I need to go to a far-away land with haste.

Arabella: 'Well, I was going to try to find some books on dragon history and compartmentalizing memories, and then we were going to head to the apparel shop for Legion here. How are you?'

(Legion nods and bows)

Merlin: I am in full health. I'm planning on going to the south for some little adventure. (She smiles) Would you like to accompany us? It would be a good change of pace and you may learn something new in the south. Supposedly there is someone there who knows the history of dragons. You can come if you want. I will be going if you feel insecure.

Arabella: 'That sounds like a very good chance......hey Legion. What do you think? Should we go?'

Legion: Sounds good. The south is near Moderno. Wonderful place.

Arabella: 'Well, it's decided then. Let's skip the library and go shopping Legion. We need travel clothes

Merlin: Excellent! My pupils must be waiting on the outskirts. Once you finish, wait for me there. I will be there soon.

Arabella: 'Alright! Let's go then Legion.'

(After hours of supplying herself, Arabella ran to the outskirts.)

Arabella: 'Hey Merlin! We're here!'

(Anastacya arrives at the spot and sees Arabella. She stares for a moment.)

Anastacya: Hey there. Sorry for asking, but it's your name Arabella?

(Legion stands next to her and holds his hands in front of himself with authority)

Arabella: 'Who is asking?'

(Anastacya backs up and smiles)

Anastacya: My name is Anastacya and I am the pupil of Merlin. She told us to wait here for her. She mentioned you in one of our talks.

Arabella: Then yes, I am Arabella.

(While talking, Anastacya notices Arabella's aura and catches a glimpse of a strange symbol on her wrist.)

Anastacya: It couldn't be?! You claimed the power of the dragons?! You must stop at once!

(The pupil grabs Arabella's hand slightly. Arabella looks at her and her eyes glowed in a dark color.)

Arabella: Unhand me!

(With a powerful push, she sends Anastacya flying.)

Arabella: You cannot decide what I do or don't.

Anastacya: But...the prophecy...

(The pupil collapses and faints.)

(Merlin arrives and sees the commotion. Arabella walks away with her companions. Shion arrives at the scene with the others.)

Merlin: It was already destined. May the World give you it's blessings.

(She turns and makes Anastacya levitate. Shion stills has no clue and follows them)

(Arabella turns to Legion and smiles.)

(Joss passes Arabella with Vita, Lucas and Kat)

Arabella: Hey, Legion, would it be possible to take a trip down south? I might not want to travel with that lot, but I still want to find that Dragon Historian.'

Lucas: What the heck is happening here?

Katherine: Ok, wait, are they fighting?

Legion: Mmm - thinks for a bit- Yea there is. But it will take us about ... 2 days to arrive.

Arabella: 'Well, what if we took Magnus? Would that hurry things up?'

'Apparently, he learned how to fly from Paarthurnax, a few days ago.'

Legion: We could try. Be a safer route. The oceans can be a dangerous place to sail on at times.

Arabella: 'Mmmm......but I would still love to see the ocean. So, it's decided then! I shall summon Magnus and we can be on our way, and then stop at the beach!'

"Oh lord of paralysis and venom, come at my head. I need your assistance once more, come forth at your will, Magnus!"

(After a plume of smoke, Magnus appears.)

Magnus: 'Hello again, Mistress. Where are we headed today?'

Arabella: 'To the south. Legion will have more details on the exact location. Will you allow us to ride you?'

Magnus: 'Of course, Mistress. Get on and let us be off.'

(Arabella then gets up on the offered leg and gets carried up to Magnus' back.)

Arabella: 'Come, Legion! Adventure and discovery await!'

Legion: - smiles- Moderno, hopefully Iriom is there.

(She jumps and lands softly onto Magnus's back)

(Joss ran towards Merlin)

Joss: What happened here? Why is Anastacya in bad shape?

Merlin: Complications dear. But let's depart quickly. Call your friends over here to meet them.

(Joss calls them)

Joss: Hey Lucas! Katherine! Come here!

Lucas: Oh, hey guys!

Katherine: Hiii!! It's been a while

Merlin: May the world gives you it's blessings. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Merlin and I'm the teacher of these kids here.

Shion: Hello! My name is Shion!

Lucas: Pleasure to meet the powerful Merlin and her pupils. I am Lucas and she is my pupil, Katherine

Katherine: A pleasure to meet you all (she bows)

Merlin: Now that we all are together, let's begin the journey! We will make stops from time to time since this three still needs to do some training. I'm willing to give you too if you want to, but I warn you, it may be a hellish one. (She winks)

(Anastacya awakens)

Anastacya: Wha? Where are we?

(Merlin flicks her)

Merlin: You just were out for a moment there. I want you to meet Lucas and Katherine.

(She gets on her feet quickly and began to study them on different aspects)

Anastacya: Wuaow Wow WOW! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! What are your powers? Can you run really fast? Can you use fire?

(Merlin interrupts her)

Merlin: Come on Anastacya, don't bother them.

(Merlin turns to Lucas and Katherine)

Merlin: Don't pay her any mind. Let's continue.

(Anastacya lowered her gaze.)

Anastacya: Merlin I---

(She is interrupted inmedietly.)

Merlin: I know what happened. I knew there was a chance this might happen, but alas, I couldn't stop it. Do not worry, child. Let us focus on the present and enjoy our adventure.

(And unto adventure they went.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 140 44
A old enemy appears from a supposed hero and is hungry for revenge... making a horrific monster that consumes everything and everyone in its path...
287 4 73
New place, new friends, no memories. Follow Joss McCain as he ventures into a dangerous island filled with vicious monsters, mechanical assassins and...
8 0 7
If you like a smart and evil MC, then you will definitely love this novel. The MC is ruthless with his action but not emotionless and the side charac...
345K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...