Welcome to Rhindelm

U: Aaah i remember the first time I took her into the capital. Her face just brightens up, she was so excited... She couldn't decide if to stay as a person or a cat. - Laughs- Don't worry, she's street smart. She can handle herself alone in the capital. Plus, it's not really dangerous. This place has the best of the best World guards and nothing passes under their nose... Well at least so far so good.

Lucas: I know Right? (Agreeing with U)

Joss: Hey Lucas, do you know if in the capital there is an herbalist?

Arabella: 'Hey Lucas, would you mind if we do some sightseeing? I'd like to get to know the city.'

Lucas: Actually, Joss there's like two or 3 and yeah no problem for sightseeing but I have to get in contact with the hunters committee to report them about the Jacos, so later!

U: Hunters... Hunter... Hunt ... Oh right!!! Your Nuckus. We must trade them in. Let us stop by the bank and get you all settled.

Joss: Perfect! I need some money to buy clothes, food and stuff.

Lucas: Well no problem how about I pay you four for the reward of the jacos mission? I mean you did it for me

(Joss look at U)

Joss: Well it's up to U to decide...

U: Uumm... Well, sure why not? I don't need the money, so all of the earnings are for them.

Joss: Sweet! (Joss takes his part of the money and thanks Lucas for it)

(Joss rapidly begins to walk to the capital, and he arrives at the entrance. He is filled with joy and amazedness as he walks and looks at all the shops he finds. He looks at food stands, apparel shops and even some of the street performances. At one point when he walks, he bumps with a mysterious person and he quickly makes a scalpel in his left hand and looks directly at the person)

???: Sorry for bumping with you my child.

(Joss looks at the rabbit/person with fiery eyes)

???: Be at ease, I will not harm you.

(The rabbit looks at Joss hands and see the weapon. He then smiles)

???: You know, if they find out that you're holding a weapon, you will be in serious problems.

(Joss slowly takes out his scalpel but keeps looking at the rabbit.)

Joss: Who are you?

???: Oh, but where are my manners. My name is Lin and I am a street performer. I come here every day to see if there is a place worthy of my powers.

Joss: Your powers?

Lin: Yes. You see, I'm an illusionist.

(In that moment Lin disappears and appears behind Joss)

Lin: The people like this kind of tricks and for me is entertaining to see the faces they make.

(Joss quickly moves and stumbles. Lin extends his hand)

Lin: Fear not my child, as this magic is inoffensive and without malice.

(Joss grabs his hand but without trust. Lin grabs his hand and then he kept silence for a minute. Joss stands up. Lin's face changes and he smiles.)

Lin: So, has begun.... everyone's destiny has been set to move...

Joss: What?

Lin: Do you believe in destiny and the future boy?