Remembrance

Girl: Uhm. Where am I?

(A kangaroo hears the kid and rushes to her side)

Kangaroo: Oh dear. It seems you are up, at last.

Girl: How long have I been asleep?

Kangaroo: 8 days. I need to tell Merlin!

Girl: Merlin?

The owner of this house and the one who has been treating you.

Girl: Oh...(Her stomach rumbles)

Kangaroo: It seems you are hungry. I will prepare some breakfast for you.

(She hops around but the kid moves her head)

Strange voice: Come...

(The girl stands out of the bed with a white robe and begins to walk through out the house and exits it. She then goes to the balcony and the black portal opens itself)

Strange voice: Walk to it...

(She enters the portal)

Anastacya: Where are we?

Merlin: We are in the subconscious of a person, better yet, mine. Each person has one and it's different from creature to creature. It's like an inside world.

(Her baton appears, and she taps the floor. In an instant the white room changes to the inside of Merlin's house)

Merlin: You can change almost everything in it. I like to call this place, "Rooms". Each room is unique and it's all filled with memories, thoughts and ideas, and they give it a form. This time, this room, I made it look like my house. But each one of yours has one.

(She taps the floor again and a door came in sight)

Merlin: The second trail will start now. However, before you go, (She makes a red string materialized) grab this and don't let go of it. It will keep you in track.

Shion: Ok

Anastacya: Ok

(Joss is lost in his thought)

Merlin: Joss? Don't worry about the girl.

Joss: Oh right, sorry. Ok

(They opened the door and went inside)

(The place changes. They are in a vast plain, engulfed in flames and the scent of death was nearby. Joss, Anastacya and Shion are perplexed by the scene. Lizardmen were running with spear in hand to fight. One lizardman, white as snow approaches Shion.)

Lizarman: Shion, quickly, use it!

Shion: What?

Lizardman: Use the jewel!

Shion: But for what reason Katar?

Shion (in his head): How do I knew his name?!

Katar: To defeat him!

(Katar points a giant dragon up into the sky. His silhouette shows the beast is enormous.)

Katar: He is an ancient dragon capable of destroying the entire World and we must protect it.

Shion: But...but why?!

(Katar comes near Shion)

Katar: Because it's our duty. We are the hero.

(In that moment a giant fire ball was shot to where Katar and Shion were. Katar chanted some words and the spear was filled with incredible magic. He pierces the fire ball, but the impact was huge, and boulders fell near Shion. Katar used an earth spell that protected him, enclosured him in rocks. Shion is left with no light and in fear. After some moments, he scraps with his fingers and breaks the cover only to see that he is underwater. He tries to close his mouth and swim but is unable. After some time, he notices that he can breathe. He sees all the wilderness and is astonished by it. Fishes, mammals and even sea people. He is filled by happiness but is interrupted by the sudden change of the waves. All life began to swim in a hurry, but a single merman, with a trident in hand rushes to where Shion was. When he turns, he sees this aquatic, giant creature, almost to a octopus, thrashing a submerged castle. The merman controlled the waves and with a mighty throw, he pierced the beast head. He turns to see Shion, however, one of the tentacles grabbed him to the bottom. Shion swam towards him.

Shion: ARTHUR!!!

Arthur: Shion! You must be strong! For them!

(Arthur vanishes into the abyss. Shion is left crying and with nobody around. He only raises his view when he heard the clash of steel. When he turns around, he sees creatures flying in the dark night. Some been impaled others been torn apart. He looks closely and notices that they are vampires. One of them advances towards him.)

Shion: What's happening?!

Vampire soldier: Dracula is out of control again, and this time is serious!!

(From nowhere, one soldier flew higher into the sky)

Soldier: My brothers and sisters, today we will end the long last war with my father and unshackle us from his tyranny!

(The soldiers shouted with force)

Soldiers: LONG LIVE KRUL TEPES! LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS!!

(The soldier took out the helmet only to reveal a gorgeous vampiress. She flew to where Shion was)

Krul: Sometimes, we must sacrifice what we hold dear, for the benefit of others, Shion.

(She puts her helmet again and flew to a giant castle nearby, all the soldiers followed her. Shion looks to his own hands and he notices that he is trembling. Then a strong voice calls him.)

Voice: Shion!

(He turns around and the scene changes to a calm village. There are people doing manual labor. He watches under a tree and besides him is a young man.)

Man: What do you think of this place?

Shion: It is somewhat calm.

Man: I know. No war, no fights, just peace. You can stay here if you want.

(Shion closes his eyes and breathes the pure air. He then chuckles)

Shion: I would love to, but I can't.

Man: Why?

Shion: There are people waiting for me, and if my best friend knew I was just sleeping under some tree, she will just give me a scold after she beats my ass.

(Both laugh)

Man: You can avoid reliving all that, only if you stay here.

Shion: I know, yet, live a life without Merlin and Anastacya isn't living at all.

Man; If that's your choice, (a door appears) you may go.

(Shion walks towards the door, opens it and crossed it. He then turns around)

Shion: Wait, who are you? How do you know my name?

(The strange man smiles and waves back. When he turns around, he sees that the rest of the group was watching him. Merlin had a big smile, Anastacya was with a red face and Joss was silent.)

Merlin: Well Shion, that was...rather different from the way you behave.

(Shion had a red face too)

Shion: W-well, I just thought that---

Anastacya: Let's just go now!

(She rushes to the door and enters it. Joss follows her and Shion is the last to go in with an awkward mood. Merlin stays and laughs a little)