Luna and Helios

(As Shion and Anastacya were away, Merlin resides with Vita, who wakes up)

Vita: Mmm...where am I? Master..Master?! Master, where are you?!?!

Merlin: Easy Vita! You are ok. I am here.

(She hugs the confused girl. She relaxes for a moment.)

Vita: Where am I?

Merlin: We are in the place before you left.

Vita: And Master?

Merlin: It seems...he was kidnapped.

(Vita starts to cry)

Merlin: I know this is hard for you but sulking and crying won't do a thing.

Vita: Then...(she stands with her red eyes) I want to be strong! I want to be able to protect Master!

Merlin: That's the spirit!

Vita: Will you teach me?

Merlin: It will be difficult and hard.

Vita: It doesn't matter!

(She picks her little sword and shield)

Merlin: Well then...(she makes a ball of energy in her left hand)...let us begin!

(Joss arrives at a room. Lizzie is there with teary eyes. He sits on the floor besides her)

Joss: Sooooo, it would be better if I just went ahead and leave you alone eh?

(She looks at him with a Really? Face)

Joss: (sighs) I don't know what's really happening here or why you are being bullied. I just want to go to my friends.

Lizzie: You don't comprehend the life we must endure. To live on the city, grow and try to fulfill our dream.

Joss: And that is???

Lizzie: Be a Madame. We could change the way people think. We could influence the people in the city to do good things, help others, see the world with a bright look.

(Joss stays silent)

Lizzie: I'm not like my brothers or sisters. They just want power for themselves. I want to build an orphanage for kids like me who didn't had a place to stay, to eat, to live.

Joss: So (he stands)...how do you make it to a Madame?

(Lizzie stares at him in confusion)

Joss: I'm not gonna ask again.

Lizzie: Will you help me?

Joss: Will you release me when this is over?

Lizzie: YES! Of course!

Joss: Then, how can you make it?

(Lizzie smiles)

Lizzie: There will be some test that must be done. The first ones are done already. They are all for the next-in-charge. Test like handling money and administration. The second part is for the butler, in this case, the Warriors. They must pass a series of odd jobs to see if they are capable of protecting their Madame.

Joss: ...so you know what they will be?

Lizzie: No one knows. They change it over the years.

(At that moment, a door is summoned, and they hear a voice)

Voice: The candidates and their warriors please go through the door!

(Both Lizzie and Joss went to the door)

(Inside the city of Aerilon, two figures make their walk among the citizens. They are the city's Lancers)

Male: I like it when there is some trouble. That way I can rush at it and use my full power!

Female: I just want to stay in bed. I hate the sun and you know it...

Male: Cheer up Luna! Feel the warmth of the sun and its blessings! It is a wonderful day to do some sparring!

Luna: Just because you are powered by the sun, it doesn't mean I do too, Helios.

(Both Lancers approach an apple stand and paid the owner. Then they continue their walk)

Helios: Thanks lady!

Stand Lady: Thanks again Lancers!

Helios: You know Luna, I heard there are some trouble in the capital. I want to go there and have a battle with my teacher to see if finally, I can beat him!

(Luna walks without energy)

Luna: Who? The famous Viktor?

Helios: Yesh! He trained me when I was but a pup. I guess he must be somewhat old. It must be my time!

Luna: Yeah sure....

(Both keep patrolling the area in the city)

(Both Joss and Lizzie arrive at the outskirts of the city in the north side. The Madame stands in front of the entrance.)

Madame: Your first task, as a warrior of the Madame will be your effectiveness when doing a job. Each one of you will be handed an object inside a purse. Do not look inside. Your mission will be to find the den and enter it. Also, you will be using the same clothes you are wearing now. Easy right?

(All the recruits with their respective warriors began to laugh. Each one of the warriors was handed a strange purse. The item inside was not heavy enough that needed strength to carry it)

Madame: Let the first task...Begin!

(At the sound of her voice ending, all the warriors left running, others flying, others underground. At the end, it was Joss.)

Joss: Well shit.

(He began to run as fast as he could. Then Charles approaches the Madame)

Madame: Do it.

Charles: As you wish.

(He vanishes. Then he uses a disguise spell and in a random street, robs an old lady)

Old lady: My purse!!!!

(Charles alerts the guards of city with his actions. He wore the same clothes as the warriors. On one of the streets, the adventurers, Helios, and Luna heard that there was a robbery and decided to spring into action)