Memories Undone

(They pass through it and found themselves at a jungle. They can't really see themselves or other things, like they are watching someone else move. Merlin watches outside.)

Merlin: Mmm...it seems odd. First person point of view memory.

(Shion and Anastacya continues, but a voice accompanies them. In front of them, a strange dark creature blob appears.)

Creature: Hello there! My name is U and it seems you arrived here. This here is Lucy.

Shion: U and Lucy? Who are them? Where are we?

Strange voice: And that's how I got here. No words, no action, just this place and them.

(They turn around and see a girl)

Girl: Well hello, my name is Arabella.

Voice: And I met her. Why does I feel attached to her? Why does my memory wander every time I see her? Why?

Anastacya: Arabella? That's a strange name.

U: Well since you are here, you will need to survive.

(Jacos appears from nowhere and began to attack them. U, Lucy and Arabella disappear from the sight.)

Voice: What are these? Am I going to die? I can't really feel anything.

(On the outside, the girl arrives at the summit, and sees that the four of them are holding hands tightly. She approaches them with small steps. Merlin was looking at them in the white room.)

Merlin: This is getting very odd. It seems these memories are getting altered.

(Shiona and Anastacya found Lucas)

Lucas: Hey there, just remember what I taught you about the berries!

Voice: He seems nice, but can I really trust this people? They seem so carefree and good-willed.

Anastacya: Well, they really are.

Shion: It seems we are in Joss' memory.

Voice: They can make me forget everything that happened in the past. I can restart here. With them. As...as a new family.

(Arabella turns to Joss)

Arabella: Here. Take this.

(At that moment, the girl outside unhanded Anastacya's and Shion's hand. Arabella approaches Joss.)

Voice: She seems so nice. But what is this warm?

(Shion and Anastacya looks down in Joss' body and see a pool of blood. They look up and Arabella is making a maniacal smile)

Arabella: You can't escape from me, dear Joss.

(Merlin watches)

Merlin: No!

(She stands but the white room is filled with blood slowly. A figure comes in sight. White hair and clothes.)

Amy: Tch tch tch. You lost the throne little Merlin.

Merlin: You must be the phantom torturing Joss.

Amy: Not quite, I'm just giving him so company and support. (says with a smile)

Merlin: I will not tolerate this!

Amy (raises her voice): You don't call the shots anymore, Mage! I rule now. So why don't you go to where your little pupils are and help them. Maybe, if you are in time, can save 'em.

(Merlin bit her lip and opened a door. She rushes in.)

Voice: Ah, there it is. The backstabbing. It never gets old.