Four is a party, five is a crowd

Rosa: Sorry to interrupt but, even if you are far from friends, you should stay together. You two are from the same dimension and can understand each other's needs. Do you understand?

(James flies down swirls around Arabella's head and lands on the table. He looks like a Fruit bat in a cute Tux, standing up straight and one wing behind his back.)

James: your meal is served, Women.

(The food on plates land gently as if they were feathers, the aroma even better then home world, the colors brighter, the quantity better.)

James: Bon appetite and If you need me, please just whistle. - Flies up-

Arabella: 'Thank you, James! And yes, Rose I understand, but when this man killed an innocent creature when it wasn't hurting him and was knocked out, for no other reason than for morbid fascination, one tends to start to dislike them. And Lucy if you aren't against it, then we shall go to that shop after we do some shopping. I want to get you some new clothes. The ones you're wearing most likely have Nuckus and Blood Bug juices on them. So, unless Joss can resolve this issue well, we have important matters to attend to. You can also come with us Rose, do some girl bonding.'

(Rose Chuckles)

Rose: Oh, I will be honored. I haven't had " Girl Bonding" In about 80 years.

Lucy: Aaaw yay yay!!! Now for the fooooood!!

(They all dig in and enjoy their meal. About an hour passes and it's about 6:23 pm. James picks up all their food and cleans off the table.)

James: Is there anything else I can do for you gorgeous women? - Says with a handsome smile-

Arabella: 'Well, there is something. Rose, is there somebody here that could help is with our shopping bags? I'd like a bag bearer (she says with a tiny giggle), and I think James here would be perfect for it.'

(James smirks and licks his fang)

James: I would be pleased. Some time off from my duties here at the Castle would be quite exhilarating.

Rose: Mmm well excellent, let's make way then.

Arabella: 'Well girls, lets shop till we drop!' (She says with a benevolent smirk.) 'Hope you are strong James.'

(Snaps his fingers and his tux turns into an open stretch coat and a white shirt underneath.)

James: As strong as you need me, My dear.

(After several hours of going through town, the girls and James finish their venture. Rose showed and explain mostly everything that Arabella needed to know about currency, culture, nationalities, some history, and her past love life. James and Arabella communicated some more, impression each other and exchanging information. They encountered with a fellow delivery orc, trusted, and know by Rose, he is sent to take to the hotel and wait for their payment. It is 8:00pm and the whole town lights up with brilliant, beautiful lights. A beauty that could only be realize through by magic in a world that will be considered fantasy. They reach where Joss is)

James: Well if this is where your friend is, I guess I would be going now. A 4 is a party, while five is a crowd - Winks at Arabella- Plus I don't want any problems between you friend if he sees me with you girls... Many men find me as a ... " threat" I suppose - smiles-

Arabella: (Giggles madly at his comment.) 'Honestly James, don't worry. Joss was only making sure we knew he was okay, and if on our way here we made some friends he can't exactly fault us for that. I'm sure he did as well.' (She gives James a look that means to reassure him.) 'Come on in. You are our new friend along with Rose. And I think you know Mr. U as well. You might run into him if you stick with us for a while.' (Then she walks on in with Lucy's hand in her own.)