Crossing Paths

Arabella: 'I need a couple of books on the history of dragons and how to compartmentalize memories. I may need some help; the library is huge.'

(Merlin is walking midway the library while Malfestio is flying near her)

Malfestio: So so so Merlin, where are you going?

Merlin: Malfestio! Don't fly around here. Walk.

Malfestio: okkkkkkk

Merlin: And I'm going to a faraway place. Where there is a desert and sand.

Malfestio: Ugk! Sand and Sun? I prefer trees and food. I will stay hereeee.

Merlin: I knew you would say that. (She laughs)

Arabella: 'Malfestio, Merlin! What are you doing here? And Malfestio, I thought you were sleeping in the kitchen cupboard when I left......'

Malfestio: I woke up because of my stomach. (He smiles)

Merlin: He tends to do that often. And I'm just...passing by. I need to go to a far-away land with haste.

Arabella: 'Well, I was going to try to find some books on dragon history and compartmentalizing memories, and then we were going to head to the apparel shop for Legion here. How are you?'

(Legion nods and bows)

Merlin: I am in full health. I'm planning on going to the south for some little adventure. (She smiles) Would you like to accompany us? It would be a good change of pace and you may learn something new in the south. Supposedly there is someone there who knows the history of dragons. You can come if you want. I will be going if you feel insecure.

Arabella: 'That sounds like a very good chance......hey Legion. What do you think? Should we go?'

Legion: Sounds good. The south is near Moderno. Wonderful place.

Arabella: 'Well, it's decided then. Let's skip the library and go shopping Legion. We need travel clothes

Merlin: Excellent! My pupils must be waiting on the outskirts. Once you finish, wait for me there. I will be there soon.

Arabella: 'Alright! Let's go then Legion.'

(After hours of supplying herself, Arabella ran to the outskirts.)

Arabella: 'Hey Merlin! We're here!'

(Anastacya arrives at the spot and sees Arabella. She stares for a moment.)

Anastacya: Hey there. Sorry for asking, but it's your name Arabella?

(Legion stands next to her and holds his hands in front of himself with authority)

Arabella: 'Who is asking?'

(Anastacya backs up and smiles)

Anastacya: My name is Anastacya and I am the pupil of Merlin. She told us to wait here for her. She mentioned you in one of our talks.

Arabella: Then yes, I am Arabella.

(While talking, Anastacya notices Arabella's aura and catches a glimpse of a strange symbol on her wrist.)

Anastacya: It couldn't be?! You claimed the power of the dragons?! You must stop at once!

(The pupil grabs Arabella's hand slightly. Arabella looks at her and her eyes glowed in a dark color.)

Arabella: Unhand me!

(With a powerful push, she sends Anastacya flying.)

Arabella: You cannot decide what I do or don't.