I'm Shipping Up To Syrila!

(Some crew member began to play their instruments)

Joss: What. The. Fuck?!

(All the crewmen are ready with guns in hand and cannons. Harlock smiles as he sees hundreds of mercenary ships nearby.)

Merlin: Ok, here are your rules:

Joss - You can't use your demon mode. Shion - you must begin to use your full power at once. Vita - stay close to me and observe how each move. Anastacya - you can't use any summoning, focus only in maintaining your energy at your peek. And Sir Lucas, please protect us (she smiles and makes a chair and a table appear. Merlin sits and begins to sip some tea.)

Merlin: Begin, now!

(Joss watches as the ships surround the Arcadia)

Joss: Merlin, how far can I jump?

Shion: What?!

Anastacya: What are you saying?!

Joss: Merlin!

Merlin: I don't know Joss, why don't you try it?

(Joss stands at the edge)

Joss: Well, if I don't make it, I leave all my money to Shion.

Anastacya: Don't do it!

(The Deadman jumps high enough and lands in another ship)

Joss: Ugh. Shit!

Mercenary #1: The hell?! This guy is from Aracadia! Kill him!

(Joss makes two blood daggers. He jumps again and throws it at the center of the ship, sinking it)

Captain: We are going down! Abandon ship quickly!

(Before the ship sank, Joss jumped back to the Arcadia)

Anastacya: Are you fucking nuts?! You could have died!

(He grins menacingly.)

Joss: But I didn't! I shall continue.

Welf: You are fucking crazy man! I will not be left out this fun.

(Welf takes out a giant iron hammer and both jumped to different ships and began to sink them)

Harlock: Those kids are bat shit crazy, mage! I like 'em!!!

Merlin: I know. I just hope they don't die before the quest is over.

(She turns to Shion)

Merlin: You better get going or you will not grow.

Shion: I want to, but also, I want to live!!

Katherine: one form it's all I need

(Katherine flip a coin)

Katherine: It's time for 50/50.

(Her hair change in her left side one color and her right side another granting her power and speed)

Katherine: Great, nice combo! Now Lucas, where is the equipment?

Lucas: Inside the crates behind us

(Lucas then open a crate and pass a short style Scythe and a ball with a long chain. Katherine then connect them together)

Lucas: And the armor?

Katherine: It will slow me down

Lucas: You got 5 minutes in that form

(Katherine winks agreeing with Lucas. she then started spinning the ball until it glowed in a red color.)

Katherine: Let the fun begging!!!

(Katherine jumps to one of the mercenaries and throws the ball to the middle and upon impact, the ball create a blast of kinetic energy sinking the boat. She then hops on another one)

Lucas: She seem kinda natural with it.

(The ships kept sinking by Katherine, Joss and Welf who went ship by ship. Merlin stands with Anastacya healing the whale and it's baby from minor wounds while Vita watches closely every move they make. Shion repels minor attacks. The Arcadia follows steady guarding the creature.)

Harlock: Attack the left lane! Keep the center clear! Mage, how is the creature's lifespan?

Merlin: It is 100% and it will stay that way.

Harlock: Perfect. (Says with a giant smile)

Kei: Captain, phase 1 is done!

Harlock: Crewmen!!!! Phase 1 is clear! Get ahold of somethin' quickly. We will enter phase 2 in some moment!!!

Anastacya: W-w-w-wait!!! Phase 1, 2 what are you talking about!?

Harlock: It's nothin' miss. Phase 1 consist of followin' the whale, phase 2, the whale will open a vortex to gain momentum and phase 3...(he stops for a moment)

Harlock: Well, phase 3 she leaves the planet.

Anastacya: But isn't that dangerous?!

Harlock: We live and die in the ocean. It's our duty to protect her, since our immortality comes from her, the least we can do is offer it back. Now, I promised that you will get to Sylira and I will do it. For that, I must secure you.

(He ties Anastacya to the Arcadia)

Harlock: You mage?

Merlin: I will be fine, and the little girl too. Proceed with your duty.

Harlock: Aye! Men! Today we finally die hahahaha!

Crewmen: Hahahaha hell yeah!

(Some of the Crewmates continued playing their music. In a point, the whale submerges itself.)

(Lucas was deflecting shots from mercenaries)

Lucas: Wait, are the others gonna be fine?

Merlin: They need to fall back immediately!

(Merlin calls them. Welf returns quickly. In a moment, a vortex began to form, pulling all ships nearby to its center. Anastacya tries to see if the whale is near but she can't see it. The Arcadia begins to fall in the vortex)

Harlock: Those motherfuckers don't leave her alone.

(He sinks two more ships with his gun alone. After a moment of silence, the whale begins to rise from the vortex.)

Harlock: Defend the right lane now!!!

(The canons from the Arcadia are fired and it leaves a stream of energy. From one of the ships, some mercenaries jumped and landed on the scales of the whale and began to pierce it. Harlock notices.)

Harlock: GODDAMMIT! We can't leave the ship!

Anastacya: Hey, where's Joss?!

Shion: Isn't he in the ship?!

Vita: Master!

(Welf turns to his left side)

Welf: Holy mother Oamni! That sonofabitch is on the whale?!

Shion/Anastacya: WHAT?!

Harlock: What did you said?!

(Joss is grabbing the fin of the whale while screaming)

Joss: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Merlin began to laugh loudly)

Harlock: That kid is fucking insane! I want him in my ship!

Kei: How in hell did he landed there?!

Harlock: I don't fucking know, but he will pull something out.

Merlin: I knew he was capable of things, but never this!

(The sound of the music intensifies as the ship follows the whale.)