Captain Flint

Legion: Your call, Miss Arabella. When do we set off?

Arabella: 'We've been traveling nonstop for a few days now. I think we should rest a while before continuing. It'll be a journey full of trials and perils. Rest up and restock is the best option for us.'

Legion: Understood. Go rest, I'll pack up everything and ready our journey. Will Lucy and U be coming with us?

Arabella: 'We could call them to join us but................we'll let Mr. U decide.'

(She summons a communication orb and starts channeling magika through it, to connect to the University. Then it starts to ring.)

(Lucy answer)

Lucy: Miss Arabella!! Hiiiii!!!

Marie in the background: Hello.

Arabella: 'Hi Lucy! How's everybody? Andromeda destroy anything?'

(She looks back and sees a big mess on the floor)

Lucy: Uum nope, all is fine. What about you?

Arabella: 'That's great to hear. Her first two days without destroying anything. Hey Lucy, how would you like to come to see the ancient dragon king's bones?'

(She smiles and was about to say yes but Marie interrupts)

Marie: Is it safe for her? You know that she will say yes to adventure.

Arabella: 'It will be a road full of perils, Marie, but if we are together there will be nothing we can't overcome. Besides, there is a return spell ward on Lucy. Anytime you think she is in danger activate it and she will return to safety.'

Marie: Mmmm... - looks at Lucy-

(Lucy is hopping with anticipation)

Lucy: Please please please please please please!!!

(Marie places a License spell and shakes her head)

Marie: Oh lord how can you stand that. Fine, and it will be all three of us... Remember I can't be too far from her.

Arabella: 'Honestly Marie, the more the merrier. Pack some essential items and I'll open the portal.'

Marie: Alright, see you then.

(She releases the spell)

Lucy: YAAAAY!!!

Legion: This is going to be interesting.

Arabella: 'Definitely. If you would like anything specific for them to bring?'

Legion: Clothing, food and Essentials. Other than that, just their fighting spirit when needed.

(After a while, Arabella opened the portal for Lucy and the gang. Then they set off on their journey. Three days later on top of Magnus, Arabella has a map that looks like a hologram coming out from a projection ball.)

Arabella: 'Welp guys, we are officially almost there. Just don't know where to take the right or left to reach the island.'

Magnus: 'Just say the word, Mistress, and I shall follow. I'll stop while my orders are underway.'

(As they reach closer, a humongous fog covers their vision. The sky goes silent and an ominous humming and ghostly wales emerge.)

Legion: Oh no... My powers... There Nullified... Lucy? Marie?

Marie: We are feeling it as well... - She places her hand on her head- horrible headache as well.

(Lucy turns into a cat and curls into Arabella laps)